Microsoft Surface Tablets Price List in the Philippines April 2021
Microsoft Surface Go
Microsoft Surface Go 2
Microsoft Surface Pro 6
Microsoft Surface Pro X
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256GB
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB
Microsoft Surface Pro (2017)
Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 256GB
Microsoft Surface Tablets Price 2021
|Latest Microsoft Surface Tablets||Price|
|Microsoft Surface Go||P29,337.30 -|
|Microsoft Surface Go 2||P26,180 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 6||P13,000 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro X||P17,000 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB||P12,000 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256GB||P20,000 -|
|Microsoft Surface RT 32GB||P19,720|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB||P12,000 -|
|Microsoft Surface 3||P15,653 -|
|Microsoft Surface RT 64GB||P18,927 -|
Tablets Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Browse your brand new gadgets from top brands and shop today to SAVE up to 90% OFF! Grab yours now!Expires: April 30, 2021Get Deal
Collect your items at Lazada's Flash SALE to SAVE more budget. Browse yours now!Expires: June 29, 2021Get Deal
Spend a minimum of PHP 400 and get PHP 100 OFF when you shop your items on your iOS and Android mobile app. Valid for the first 15 new users from ...Expires: April 30, 2021Get CodeCE
Latest News about Microsoft Surface
Microsoft is scheduled to hold their Surface 2 event in a few weeks and they are rumored to feature new devices that use new hardware and improved software that promise a better user experience. Read more
Since the start of 2015, Apple has maintained its top spot as the brand that sold the most tablets in the United States with its iPad. However Apple only maintained its spot for 9 months, Since Microsoft released a new series of Surface models in October, Microsoft instantly takes over the lead in sales. Read more
Latest Reviews for Microsoft Surface
Dahil sa middling performance ng Microsoft Go na ito at isa pa ay may kamahalan talaga kapag idinagdag ang Type Cover, hindi pa rin nito maabot ang taas ng 9.7-inch na taas ng iPad. Pero yung ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Ariela Legaspi
- Date : Nov 28, 2019
Kahit hindi ito the best sa mga 2-in-1 series ng Microsoft, okay pa rin naman ang device na ito. Hindi man katulad ng performance power ng Surface Pro 7 o kaya ay yung connectivity options tulad ng ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Angela Cierelle
- Date : Nov 28, 2019
Matapos kong makapanood ng napakaraming online reviews nito sa YouTube, nakumbinsi tuloy ako na itong device na ito ang bilhin dahil sa magagandang reviews nito. Marami kasi ang nagre-recommend nito ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Lovely Hernandez
- Date : Oct 31, 2019
Latest Topics for Microsoft Surface
About Microsoft Surface
Microsoft Surface introduces new models in the Philippines
Microsoft started its hardware division sometime back in 2012, and started making tablet computers and “laplets”. This brand of tablets is called Microsoft Surface. It offers around mid range to high end tablets for consumers, and is aimed primarily at professional users. The mid range tablets are put under the Surface lien, while high end devices are put under the Surface Pro line. All models operate under Windows OS.
The 1st generation tablets from Microsoft Surface franchise was first made available in global markets in June 2012. After some time it was made available to various South Asian countries, including Singapore, Philippines as well as Malaysia. Since then, this line of tablets has become very popular in these countries. In 2014 Microsoft released their latest Surface Pro model, while in 2015 they came up with their latest Surface model.
The primary features of this line of tablets include:
- They all operate on Intel based processors, as a part of Microsoft’s long standing relationship with Intel.
- All Surface and Surface Pro models are upgraded to use Windows 8.1 OS, and can be upgraded freely to Windows 10, when it comes out.
- The 1st generation models used ARM processors and operated on Windows RT, so they might not receive Windows 10 in their future updates.
- Its main selling point is the use of hybrid technology to from tablet based laptops, or as the name goes "laplets", with the help of a detachable magnetic key board.
Popular Models in the Philippines
This line of tablets has become quite popular in Philippines since 2012, and is slowly growing in consumer base. Apart from that, it has produced some excellent devices that are perfectly suited for professional purposes. So, let’s have a look at some of those models:
- Surface Pro 3 – This convertible type tablet is available with a 1.5 GHz 4th generation Intel Core i3 processor and Intel HD 4400 GPU. It runs on Windows 8.1 Pro, with 4 GB RAM and multiple internal storage variants – ranging from 64 GB to 128 GB and 256 GB. Its display screen is 12 inches with full HD graphics and multi-touch capability. Wireless connectivity is present along with 5 MP front and rear camera.
- Surface RT – This is a low end device for budget customers. It has 1.3 GHz quad core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor with Windows RT OS. Internal storage varies from 32 GB to 64 GB, along with 2 GB RAM. Display consists of 10.6 inch screen with Clear Type HD display and 1366 x 768 pixel resolution. Primary camera is 1.3 MP with 0.3 MP secondary camera.
- Surface Pro – Multiple variants are available with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage. It runs on Windows 8 Pro, with 1.7 GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor and Intel HD 4000 GPU. Display consists of 10.6 inch Clear Type Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. HD webcam is present with 1.3 MP camera, and wireless LAN support.
- Surface 2 – This Windows RT OS based tablet runs on 1.7 GHz quad core Cortex A15 processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 or 64 GB of internal storage. Its display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels along with a 10.6 inch TFT capacitive touch screen interface and 16 M color ratio. Camera specs include a primary camera of 5 MP, with a secondary one of 3.5 MP.
Reason for Popularity
A simplistic and minimalistic approach towards personal computing and tablet interface is what makes this brand so popular in Philippines. In addition to that, the pricing is done quite strategically to cater to all kinds of users, which ultimately results in increasing the overall consumer base of this product line. The hardware support is pretty good and Intel processors are the best in the market for tablets. Thus, it is of no wonder that the Filipino community is very likely to take up this particular line of products in coming days as well.
Microsoft Products Categories in the Philippines
More Tablets for you
Microsoft Surface Tablets FAQ
What are the latest Microsoft Surface tablet releases?
The latest Microsoft Surface tablet releases are the Microsoft Surface Go 2, Microsoft Surface Pro X, and Microsoft Surface Pro 6.
The Microsoft Surface Go 2 is the newest and was released on May 11, 2020.
What are the most-viewed Microsoft Surface tablets on Priceprice.com?
The most-viewed Microsoft Surface tablets are the Microsoft Surface Go, Microsoft Surface Go 2, and Microsoft Surface Pro 6.