Microsoft Surface Tablets Price List in the Philippines May 2019
Microsoft Surface Tablets Price 2019
|Latest Microsoft Surface Tablets||Price|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 6||P60,729.99 -|
|Microsoft Surface Go||P21,929.99 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 3 512GB||P119,999|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 3 256GB||P60,718|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB||P31,715 -|
|Microsoft Surface 3||P72,369|
|Microsoft Surface Pro (2017)||P37,109.99 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256GB||P78,616 -|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB||P49,999 -|
|Microsoft Surface 2 32GB||P34,423|
Latest News about Microsoft Surface
Since the start of 2015, Apple has maintained its top spot as the brand that sold the most tablets in the United States with its iPad. However Apple only maintained its spot for 9 months, Since Microsoft released a new series of Surface models in October, Microsoft instantly takes over the lead in sales. Read more
Microsoft has announcedthe Windows new tablet "Surface 3", which is from $499 that can update to Windows 10. Read more
Latest Reviews for Microsoft Surface
Ang Microsoft Surface Go ay the best sa napakaraming mga electronic products. Tablet ito na sobrang gaan at watchable at may magandang graphics talaga. Maliit lang ito at magaan na computer na ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Angela Yanzon
- Date : Apr 30, 2019
Sobrang nagustuhan ko ang Microsoft Surface Go na ito. Hindi ko kailangan ng mabigat na stuff at tama na para sa akin ito as my primary pc. Ginagamit ko ito sa school sa paggawa ng mga thesis at mga ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Brenda Alcala
- Date : Apr 29, 2019
Ito ang the best na surface device para sa akin. Napaka-portable kasi at talagang versatile ito. Nagagawa nito ang talagang purpose ko kung bakit ko ito binili. Nakagamit na rin ako ng Surface Pro 4 ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Alyana Alonzo
- Date : Apr 27, 2019
Latest Topics for Microsoft Surface
Sorry sa tanong ko ha at medyo hidni ako high tech na tao, pero tatanong ko lang kung laptop ba ito? ano ang pinagkaiba niya sa ibang laptop mas okay ba itong bilhin kaysa sa mga Acer na laptop? Acer kasi ang laptop ko dati.
- Last updated : May 21, 2019
- Posted by Amritppalita
- Replies of This topic : 5 Replies
About Microsoft Surface
Microsoft Surface introduces new models in the Philippines
Microsoft started its hardware division sometime back in 2012, and started making tablet computers and “laplets”. This brand of tablets is called Microsoft Surface. It offers around mid range to high end tablets for consumers, and is aimed primarily at professional users. The mid range tablets are put under the Surface lien, while high end devices are put under the Surface Pro line. All models operate under Windows OS.
The 1st generation tablets from Microsoft Surface franchise was first made available in global markets in June 2012. After some time it was made available to various South Asian countries, including Singapore, Philippines as well as Malaysia. Since then, this line of tablets has become very popular in these countries. In 2014 Microsoft released their latest Surface Pro model, while in 2015 they came up with their latest Surface model.
The primary features of this line of tablets include:
- They all operate on Intel based processors, as a part of Microsoft’s long standing relationship with Intel.
- All Surface and Surface Pro models are upgraded to use Windows 8.1 OS, and can be upgraded freely to Windows 10, when it comes out.
- The 1st generation models used ARM processors and operated on Windows RT, so they might not receive Windows 10 in their future updates.
- Its main selling point is the use of hybrid technology to from tablet based laptops, or as the name goes "laplets", with the help of a detachable magnetic key board.
Popular Models in the Philippines
This line of tablets has become quite popular in Philippines since 2012, and is slowly growing in consumer base. Apart from that, it has produced some excellent devices that are perfectly suited for professional purposes. So, let’s have a look at some of those models:
- Surface Pro 3 – This convertible type tablet is available with a 1.5 GHz 4th generation Intel Core i3 processor and Intel HD 4400 GPU. It runs on Windows 8.1 Pro, with 4 GB RAM and multiple internal storage variants – ranging from 64 GB to 128 GB and 256 GB. Its display screen is 12 inches with full HD graphics and multi-touch capability. Wireless connectivity is present along with 5 MP front and rear camera.
- Surface RT – This is a low end device for budget customers. It has 1.3 GHz quad core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor with Windows RT OS. Internal storage varies from 32 GB to 64 GB, along with 2 GB RAM. Display consists of 10.6 inch screen with Clear Type HD display and 1366 x 768 pixel resolution. Primary camera is 1.3 MP with 0.3 MP secondary camera.
- Surface Pro – Multiple variants are available with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage. It runs on Windows 8 Pro, with 1.7 GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor and Intel HD 4000 GPU. Display consists of 10.6 inch Clear Type Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. HD webcam is present with 1.3 MP camera, and wireless LAN support.
- Surface 2 – This Windows RT OS based tablet runs on 1.7 GHz quad core Cortex A15 processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 or 64 GB of internal storage. Its display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels along with a 10.6 inch TFT capacitive touch screen interface and 16 M color ratio. Camera specs include a primary camera of 5 MP, with a secondary one of 3.5 MP.
Reason for Popularity
A simplistic and minimalistic approach towards personal computing and tablet interface is what makes this brand so popular in Philippines. In addition to that, the pricing is done quite strategically to cater to all kinds of users, which ultimately results in increasing the overall consumer base of this product line. The hardware support is pretty good and Intel processors are the best in the market for tablets. Thus, it is of no wonder that the Filipino community is very likely to take up this particular line of products in coming days as well.