SKK Mobile Tablets Price List in the Philippines January 2019
SKK Mobile Tablets Price 2019
|Latest SKK Mobile Tablets||Price|
|SKK Mobile Trans4m Click||P7,999|
Latest Reviews for SKK Mobile Tablets
mag kaanu pa yung LCD nito ..... paki sagot lang po location CEBU :)
- Rating : 3.3
- Review by AKo C Mark
- Date : Apr 29, 2015
[Good] Easy to used. It has a slot for two simcards. Has a loud speaker that's what I loved playing music's here and I loved to used it coz it has soft touched screen. [Bad] The front camera is ...Read more
- Rating : 3.2
- Review by Mikie Joseco
- Date : Dec 19, 2014
Latest Topics for SKK Mobile Tablets
sino po pwede tumulong? this unit SKYPAD EXPRESS is not charging and also wont turn in. when i charge it there is no battery indicator for me to know if its charging totally black out...
- Last updated : Sep 8, 2018
- Posted by Naughtybernard Kulet
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
About SKK Mobile Tablets
SKK Mobile Tablets – High-quality devices at the price you'll love
SKK Mobile is currently one of the largest suppliers of high-end mobile phones and tablets in the Philippines. The company offers inexpensive first-class mobile products that support the needs of many Filipino families with average income as it fulfills the requirements of lots of software and applications today. The brand has begun with its lowest prices mobile phones and is now popular with the younger generation because it offered cheaply priced devices which they can afford.
About the Company
SKK Mobile Industry Trading is a telecom company which is established in September 2012. The company is headquartered in Pasay City Philippines and is engaged in importing, selling, and distribution of their products to small dealers and distributors up to medium and bigger IT and Mobile Stores across the country.
Features of SKK Mobile Tablet
SKK Mobile has vast arrays of tablets which are packed with the modern technology in the tablet market. Their tablet doesn't skimp many features and attempts to give the consumers the best they can without charging an outrageous huge price. The features of their tablets are:
- SKK Mobile PHOENIX: This model features a 7-inches WVGA capacitive screen (480 x 752 resolutions, 133 ppi), It runs with a 1GHZ dual processor with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System and has 512MB memory and 4GB internal storage which you can expand up to 32GB via microSD. It has a 2MP rear camera without flash and VGA front camera.
- SKK Mobile SKYPAD EXPRESS: This model is one of the cheapest 7-inch Android tablets of this brand. It has a resolution of 800 x 480 and runs with 1GHZ Processor with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. It has a 0.5GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. It comes with 2MP rear and 0.3MP front camera. This might be a very good choice for people with a limited budget who wants a decent tablet.
- SKK Mobile BUBBLE GUM: This tablet has 7-inches multicolored capacitive screen, a 1.0GHz processor with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS. It has 512MB RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB. It has 2MP rear and VGA front camera.
- SKK Mobile CYCLOPS: This is a tablet that sports a 7-inches capacitive touchscreen display with WVGA resolution. It is powered by a 1.0GHz dual-core processor with 512MB RAM. It comes in Android 4.4.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 4GB internal storage expandable to 32GB. It has a high-resolution 2MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
Popularity in the Philippines
Although there are many competitors in the tech market, SKK Mobile still managed to draw attention to lots of consumers because of their reasonably priced products with excellent quality. And this is why Filipino buyers especially the students and people with a very tight budget choose this brand over expensive branded tablets as it also gives them a reliable, initially-impressive device too like the expensive ones are offering. Having the device at a low priced point is being practical instead of indulging in expensive ones. The company has also launched numbers of concept stores nationwide as they aim for their products to be more accessible to all Filipino buyers wherever in the country.