Honda Scoopy motorcycle Price List in the Philippines June 2021
BLAVOR Solar Charger Power Bank 18W QC 3.0 Portable ...
P4,937 23% OFFLazada
Bavin Bavin PC215 10000mAh Power Bank (Blue)
Baseus Baseus Mini Q 10000mAh - White
P490 62% OFFLazada
Alibaba Original Alibaba 20000 mAh Power Bank ALI-357 (PINK)
P890 55% OFFLazada
Alibaba Alibaba Yj-310 Original 20000 Mah Power Bank with ...
Romoss Original Romoss WL1A WIRELESS power bank 10000mAh
Romoss Romoss 20000mah Sense 6 2 Output 3 Input Fast Charge ...
Romoss Romoss Sense 6P 20000mAh Powerbank Dual Output LED ...
P649 77% OFFLazada
Bavin Bavin Whale 10000mAh Power Bank (White)
Bavin Bavin Y-PC199 Magic Mirror iPower 10000mAh Power Bank ...
Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your items at Lazada's Flash SALE to SAVE more budget. Browse yours now!Expires: June 30, 2021Get Deal
Get Shopee Mall exclusive vouchers and offers! The deals are refreshed weekly!Expires: June 30, 2021Get Deal
Scan the QR code with your Lazada app and get a chance to avail great vouchers. Try it and see your luck!Expires: June 30, 2021Get Deal
Latest Reviews for Honda Scoopy
Alanganin naman ang size nito. Pang teenager lang. Nakita ko to na gamit ng tita ng Girlfriend ko. Para lang syang bike na pwede gamitin pag pupunta ka sa market hindi din to gnun kabilis. ...Read more
- Rating : 3.2
- Review by Floro JR
- Date : Sep 28, 2020
Akala ng iba pang porma lang to pero di nila alam pede din to magamit psng business. Eto yung gamit namen pag nag dedeliver kame ng milk tea at pizza sa subdivision namen. Swak na swak to sa mga ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Jeffrey Macapili
- Date : Sep 24, 2020
Ok ang honda scoopy, from point A to point B walang problema sa byahe. malaki rin ang compartment nito kaya sakto sa mga lalagyan mo. wala din topak electrically katulad ng honda wave at di hamak na ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by beverly jill
- Date : Apr 29, 2020
Latest Topics for Honda Scoopy
About Honda Scoopy
Honda Scoopy introduces new easy motorcycles in the Philippines
Honda has been a pioneering figure in motorcycles and scooters since its inception. So, when it comes to a new Honda motorcycle or scooter, it is perfectly alright to assume that it is going to be absolutely amazing. This was the general idea when Honda Scoopy hit the markets way back in 2002. Evidently, the easy going scooter was pretty amazing as far as its design concepts were concerned. This scooter was marketed pretty heavily in many parts of the world as well.
Honda Scoopy was originally called by its generic name – Honda CHF50. It was marketed first in the United States in 2002, and continued to remain there till 2005. Several variant models came out in this period of time, and eventually Honda started expanding its sales to other parts of the world, including the likes of Canada, Australia and Japan. It was called the Metropolitan in USA, Jazz in Canada, Scoopy in Australia as well as Crea Scoopy in Japan. As sales improved over time, Honda made sure to test this product out in its South Asian markets like Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and India. Needless to say, it performed extremely well in these markets due to its small yet compact size and a unique design mechanism. Its power and top speed ratings were pretty good as compared to other models in the market.
A generic Scoopy is a 49 cc scooter made by Honda, as a part of those authentic scooters it has made since 1960s. However, its design concepts were pretty unusual and interesting. Many predicted that its design would follow up in Honda’s later vehicles – and so it did in their Vespa scooters. Even though its design was very classic in nature, but the mechanical parts were quite modern. It was responsible for creating Honda’s other scooter lines – including Honda NPS50 and NCH50. Since the CHF50 was designed for a top speed of 30 MPH, it was classified as a motorcycle, and required necessary licenses and registration plates to be driven. Honda also released a secondary restricted version of this motorcycle in the form of a moped called Metropolitan II or CH50P with a max speed of 25 MPH.
- Scoopy – This model is available in 5 different colors, with automatic transmission and both electric and kick start facility. Its fuel tank capacity is 3.5 cc with a total weight of 91 kg and max speed of 30 MPH. Its power spec includes 4 HP with a fuel economy of 80 MPG.
- Scoopy i – This model features a 108.00 cc displacement with automatic transmission and both electric and kick start systems. Its max fuel tank capacity is 3.7 cc with a total of 96 kg weight. Max speed ranges from 28 to 30 MPH, with 4.2 HP max power.
- Scoopy i Club – This moped is available in only 3 colors – namely, Black, Grey, White and Blue. It features a 108.0 cc displacement spec, with auto gear box. Mileage stands at 53 Km/l with 3.7 cc fuel tank capacity. Its total weight is around 96 kg.
- Scoopy FI – Available in 3 variants only with black, blue and red color spec, this scooter offers auto transmission as well as electric and kick start mechanism. Its max displacement is 108 cc, with a 3.7 cc fuel tank capacity. Power options include 4.5 HP of max power, with 29 MPH of max speed and 80 MPG fuel economy.
- Scoopy i S12 – This is the latest model in this series of scooters. It includes a auto gear box module with 53 km per liter fuel consumption rate. Its total tank capacity is around 3.7 cc with a max power of 4.9 HP and weighs around 96 kg.
Reason for Popularity
The primary reason for this brand’s popularity in the Philippines is due to its unique design and amazingly crafty construction. Light motorcycles and scooters drivers have their unique taste, and this brand clearly identifies itself with that.