Suzuki Raider motorcycle Price List in the Philippines January 2021
Romoss Romoss Sense 4 10000mAh Dual Output Power Bank ...
P137 93% OFFLazada
Romoss ROMOSS RTpro Quick Charge 3.0 10000mAh Power Bank Li-...
P900 43% OFFLazada
Bavin Bavin PC215 10000mAh Power Bank (White)
Bavin Bavin 10000mAh Powerbank (Pink)
P2,390 40% OFFLazada
Bavin Bavin Y-PC215 10000mAh Power Bank (Blue)
Bavin Bavin PC215 10000mAh Powerbank (Blue)
Baseus Baseus Mini JA power bank 10000mAh - White
P490 50% OFFLazada
Romoss Buy 1 take 1 100% Original Romoss Powerbank Sense9 ...
Samsung Samsung power bank 5000mah
P58 88% OFFLazada
Romoss ROMOSS Sense 6P PH80 20000 mah Powerbank (White)
P549 72% OFFLazada
Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Gather up the best items this Holiday Season! Shop your items now to SAVE up to 80% OFF!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Score the savings you want when you shop Lazada's FREE shipping items. Until January 17 only so hurry!Expires: January 17, 2021Get Deal
Browse and find your favorite items from TOP brands. Collect your items now to SAVE more!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest Reviews for Suzuki Raider
Nakakagulat na ganun pala kalakas ang motor na to. Akala ko nung una ay panget at hindi nya kakayanin na laging gamit pero mali ako. Ginawa nameng syang servoce at pandeliver pero ni minsan e hindi ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Luna Ansari
- Date : Dec 30, 2020
Dream bike to talaga to pero nung pumunta ko ng outlet store e out of stock kaya nadelay ang pag kakaroon ko nito. Until now naghahanap pa din ako kase lahat ng kaibigan ko e meron nang ganito. Hindi ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Jeremy Villano
- Date : Dec 30, 2020
Okay na ako sa kmph ng scooter na ito at maging ang presyo ay enough lang. Kaya naman itong ma-afford ng mga mahihilig sa motor at suggest ko na ito na ang bilhin nyo at wag na kayong magbago ng ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Night Aguirre
- Date : Dec 27, 2020
Latest Topics for Suzuki Raider
About Suzuki Raider
Suzuki Raider series of motorcycles make a comeback in the Philippines
Suzuki is pretty well known for producing excellent quality under bone motorcycles, and its Raider series of motorcycles just validates that same sentiment. The company has invested a lot in this type of motorcycles, and so it is pretty natural that they have marketed this particular line of motorcycles all over the world, including South Asian countries such as Indonesia and Philippines.
The first motorcycle to come out of this franchise was the Suzuki Raider 150. At its time, it was the perfect under bone motorcycle one could find in any place of the world. The brand started its production in 2002, and released the 150 under bone motorcycle in the same year. Its popularity in the South Asian countries grew rapidly due to its extremely amiable pricing factors, as well as its impressive value for money aspect. The Raider 150 was soon followed by its successor, Raider R150 – a slightly modified under bone motorcycle with higher specs as compared to its predecessor bike. It is categorized as one of the fastest motorcycles in the under bone category, with its impressive 4 stroke engine configuration and DOHC 4 valve system. In addition to that, this series also paved the way for Suzuki FXR 150 line of motorcycles. The first generation of raider motorcycles were produced between 2003 and 2005, but the first motorcycle was introduced in Philippines in 2004. It had similar configuration like FX 150. Its 2nd generation models were released from 2006 to 2009, with newer variants coming in such as electric starter models and multiple color variants. However, this brand got a complete makeover with this new breed models from 2009 to 2014.
A primary reason for its huge popularity is its amazing set of features that can really turn heads. So, let’s have a look at some of the impressive features that this particular franchise of motorcycles have.
- It has an oil cooling mechanism to aid the 4 stroke engine.
- The classic Suzuki FX 125 chassis is used which is very aerodynamic in nature, and increases the speed of the motorcycle.
- It has a full length front shock as well as a mono shock rear suspension system with dual camshaft engine.
- Both front and rear brakes are disc brakes, which is quite unique for an under bone motorcycle.
- Top speed of these series of bikes can range between 135 KPH and 160 KPH.
Popular Models in the Philippines
Let’s take a look at some of popular models of this franchise in Philippines:
- R 150 – It has a twin cam 4 valve engine with 4 stroke configuration. Its net displacement is 147.3 cc, with a carburetor fuel system. Both electric and kick start systems are available with 6 speed constant mesh transmission and hydraulic clutch. Total fuel tank capacity is 4.9 LITERS, with telescopic front suspension and swing arm rear suspension.
- J PRO – This model features a single cylinder SOHC 4 stroke engine with 2 valve system. It has 109.7 cc of engine displacement, with carburetor fuel system and wet pump lubrication. CDI ignition mechanism is present, with 4 speed transmission and multi layer clutch. Both electric and kick starting mechanisms are present with oil damped telescopic front and swing arm rear suspension.
- J115 FI – This is the latest model in this franchise with a 4 stroke air cooled SOHC engine configuration and 113 cc engine displacement. Air cooling and fuel injection systems make it very fast, with wet sump lubrication and electronic ignition mechanism. It also has 4 speed constant mesh transmission wit wet shoe automatic clutch and 9.4:1 compression ratio.
Reason for Popularity
This franchise’s complete value for money makes it a very popular name in Filipino motorcycle market. In addition to that its engine specs are really very impressive for any under bone motorcycle, and so it is certainly a catch for most customers. The latest Raider model is also available in multiple color choices which improve customizability as well.