SYM Motorcycle Price List in the Philippines November 2018
Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Get a free half-face helmet for any purchase of a Honda Zoomer X via cash or installment.Expires: December 31, 2018Get Deal
Get a free half-face helmet for any purchase of a Honda PCX 150 via cash or installment.Expires: December 31, 2018Get Deal
Get a free Rain Coat from YZONE for every purchase via installment on selected models.Expires: December 31, 2018Get Deal
Latest Reviews for SYM Motorcycle
1st time namin magkamotor and we chose Bonus X110. secondhand nga lang pero mura yung downpayment. So far 5months na namin ginagamit at di maganda yung experience. makonsumo sa gas, maalog at walang ...Read more
- Rating : 1.6
- Review by Aya08
- Date : Jun 9, 2017
My simple motorbike was been with me last year and i i just like to use it was so easy drive its not hassle and the engine is so good i like to drive it when its long ride because its good in ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by mona huaycaon
- Date : Jun 7, 2017
Ang motor ko na simple lang pero matagal na rin sa akin kasi naman matibay ito lalo na dito ako nag tatarabahosa medyo rural na area kaya madali lang sa akin ang motor na ito dalhin kasi mahusay sa ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by glad shia
- Date : May 25, 2017
Latest Topics for SYM Motorcycle
About SYM Motorcycle
SYM Rides the Change in Philippines
Headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan Sanyang Motors was found in Taipei in the year 1954 by Huang Chi Chun and Chang Kuo An. It sells its two-wheelers under the brand name SYM.
The company’s tagline says "Engine of Life". They strongly promote "Green Earth" and "New Technology Dynamics".
The company’s major production units are located in Taiwan, Vietnam and China. Sanyang boasts an annual sales revenue of 1 billion US Dollars. Their sales record suggests that they have sold 800 thousand automobiles and 16 million bikes and scooters since their first production. In Taiwan, Sanyang Industry is specially known for its two wheelers but it also manufactures mini-trucks for Hyundai. Sanyang is also one of the leading manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters in the global market. They also have a very high market share in Spain.
Sanyang Industry changed its name to Sanyang Motor Company Limited on January 2015.
A Brief History of SYM
Even Though Sanyang Industry is known for its motorcycles today, they started as manufacturers of dynamo electric light sets for bicycles and they were known as Sanyang Electrics. They started with few employees but currently employs 2300 people in Taiwan. The company then collaborated with Honda to initially design motorcycles and then also started designing cars for them.
This relationship lasted until Honda started its own manufacturing unit in January 2002. Sanyang Industry then again went on to collaborate with Hyundai Motors. Sanyang’s history with automobile giants and sales record speaks for themselves. Sanyang Industry has been in Philippines for a long time and has got a well-established market there.
Reasons for SYM’s Popularity
- They offer a vibrant range of motorcycles. From lightweight motorcycles, electric powered bikes, street motorcycles to high end touring bikes, there is something for everyone.
- To add to that each product is very well-researched and eco-friendly.
- Most elegant and comfortable design for the given range.
- The motorcycles are fuel-efficient and is available for a very reasonable price.
- Won award of “The Best Brand Award” in 2014 at Germany.
- Very good after-sales service and customer review.
- Many pre-existing customers in Philippines.
Sanyang Industry has a huge array of motorcycles that cater to the needs of people from different classes of the society. A quick glance of some of its notable models:
- Wolf 125 - The Wolf 125 is a basic motorcycle available in three colors white, orange and black comes with a 125cc engine and a five speed gear. It has fuel tank capacity of 16cc and weighs about 140kg.
- Wolf Classic 125/150 - The Wolf 125/150 is a basic motorcycle available in three colors - white, orange and black - comes with a 124cc engine and a five speed gear. It has fuel tank capacity of 14cc and weighs about 155 kg.
- XS125 K - Available only in gray, XS125-K is a basic 124cc motorcycle with 5 gears and 13cc fuel tank. It weighs about 119 kg and gives a good mileage.
- Wolf SB 250 NI - The Wolf SB 250 NI is an absolute beast available in seven colors, blue, black, gray, white, orange, red, and sky blue. It has got a 250cc engine and a six speed gear. Its fuel capacity is about 14cc and the bike weighs about 173 kg. It can be classified as a sports bike.
SYM’s Marketing Strategy
The company insists on providing products of excellent quality. The company has always been keen about its customer’s needs and with the help of ultimate professionalism and rapid advancement in technology, it wishes to provide the ‘ultimate riding experience’. Sanyang Motors promises never to compromise with the quality of products and extended after sales service.
Having already established a good market in Philippines, Sanyang would concentrate on delivering products of greater power, capability and last but not the least efficiency. Sanyang is also currently working on two new bikes named SB300 and SB300CR. They will be launched in Philippines after their global launch.