RUSI Motorcycle Price List in the Philippines June 2020
Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Watch out for your favorite items from fashion, accessories, groceries, gadgets and many more at great prices. Collect yours now and SAVE more budget.Expires: December 30, 2020Get Deal
Always grab the best items at their best prices. Check and shop now to SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2020Get Deal
Latest Reviews for RUSI Motorcycle
Wg na wag mo e ccustomize ang bike ng rusi lalo na pag e ccustom mo ang makina kasi magkaka problema tlga ito. yung akin e bumigay ang engine block kasi pinalakihan ko mga pistons, ayun bumigay ito ...Read more
- Rating : 2.0
- Review by Misty mi
- Date : May 31, 2020
Not a fan of RUSI tlga, wala na agad ang motor mo isang baklasan lang. hirap ka na nang ayusin e hirap ka pa ibalik sa dati. madali masira mga screw nito lalo na mga fenders. kaya need mag ingat tlga ...Read more
- Rating : 1.0
- Review by frenchi kisser
- Date : May 31, 2020
Maraming nagsasabi na panget ang motor na to pero sa totoo lang e tamang maintenance at nde ka nmn mag kaka problema sa motor nato. nde rin to super performer kaya wala ka tlga dapat asahan pero sa ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by shaw DC
- Date : May 30, 2020
Latest Topics for RUSI Motorcycle
good afternoon po.sir ask ko lang po kung may available pa po kayo n rusi sniper na tig 10500,,,kung sakali po na meron pa..san ko po kayo pwede tawagan o puntahan para po mabili po un...if ever po na meron pwede nyo po ako tawagan o itext dito.... Read more
- Last updated : May 27, 2020
- Posted by Maricel Mendoza
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
About RUSI Motorcycle
RUSI motorcycles look forward to improve quality in Philippines
RUSI motorcycles is a relatively new brand in the Filipino motorcycle circuit. It stands for Ramas Uypitching and Sons Inc. It has been in the Filipino market for a couple of years only, but within those couple of years they have produced several models. These models range from under-bone motorcycles, to scooters and tricycles.
Other than these products, RUSI motorcycles is also known to sell Wave style motorcycles, along with several types of Sniper styled bikes as well as basic under-bone ones. It is currently located in Bugo, 9000 Cagayan de Oro, in Philippines. Since this company is basically a native brand in Philippines, many Filipino locals make use of their motorcycles. In fact, it has been accounted that lower middle class people use a motorcycle which belongs to a native company in Philippines.
RUSI does not have a long and standing historical background in this motorcycle business. It is a very young brand that originated in Philippines itself, and basically serves the middle as well as the lower-middle class Filipino people. It first originated out of Dumaguete City, in Negros Oriental. Even though it had humble beginnings, RUSI motors is doing pretty well for itself. It has multiple branches all over Philippines.
One of those multiple branches is located on Bataan. Other than those branches, RUSI also has multiple outlets in order to provide greater interaction with their customers. Two of the most popular outlets are in Dinalupihan and in Mariveles – both of which are in Cagayan de Oro.
Reason for Popularity
RUSI has been a very consistent brand in Philippines. They have consistently produced better vehicles than they used to, and even more, they have certainly improved their overall brand value in the last couple of years. However, the primary reason for RUSI’s popularity in this country is because of 2 particular events. What are they? Let’s check them out.
- RUSI introduced their new line of under-bone motorcycles in Philippines just last year. This has certainly improved their sales, and increased their popularity.
- In addition to that, RUSI has significantly lowered the pricing attributes of their products. This has certainly helped to increase their customer base as most lower-middle class people of Philippines have been able to avail RUSI motorcycles without any problem.
Certain products have been quite popular in the Filipino market due to their high sales figures and good quality in a competitive market. Let’s have a look at these products:
- RUSI Wave – This is perhaps RUSI’s most popular under-bone motorcycle available in Philippines. It is available in multiple colours, and it offers a good output power spec, as compared to its engine price and transmission. The body is extremely light, so manoeuvrability is not a problem.
- RUSI DL150 – RUSI has heavily marketed this product due to its extensive features. It offers a 150cc displacement, with both electric as well as kick starter kit. Its maximum fuel tank capacity is around 3.5cc, with a total weight of 110kg.
- RUSI MP110 – It is yet another popular under-bone product from RUSI. It features an 110cc displacement spec, with 3.5cc fuel tank capacity as well as a total weight of 89 kg. Its dimensions are quite small in nature, so the motorcycle is quite flexible.
- RUSI TC125 – Apart from under-bone products, RUSI has also successfully produced some business type motorcycles. This product is one of such products. It features a 125cc displacement spec, with a 3.5cc fuel tank capacity. Along with that, its total weight is 115kg, which is slightly more than under-bone products.
Marketing strategies for motorcycles is a very tricky thing in Philippines due to the availability of various brands selling the same product. So an efficient marketing strategy is very important in order to improve the chances of selling a particular product. RUSI offers a standard marketing strategy of lowering the price in order to get ahead off its competitors.