Nintendo Game Consoles Price List in the Philippines May 2019
Nintendo Game Consoles Price 2019
|Latest Nintendo Game Consoles||Price|
|Nintendo 2DS XL||P8,995 -|
|Nintendo Switch||P15,555 -|
|Nintendo 2DS Super Mario Maker Edition||P5,995|
|Nintendo DS Lite||P3,343 -|
|Nintendo Super NES Classic Edition||P3,999 -|
|Nintendo 2DS Link Edition with The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D||P5,995 -|
|Nintendo New 3DS XL||P15,099 -|
|Nintendo 3DS XL||P10,995 -|
|Nintendo 2DS Mario Kart 7 Bundle||P9,315 -|
|Nintendo Family Computer Classic Mini (2016)||P3,999.75 -|
Game Consoles Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Get the latest VR Headset with big Field Of View and strong compatibility!!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Nintendo Game Consoles
Japanese electronics company Nintendo will be releasing the miniaturized version of the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System, dubbed as the Super NES Classic, on September 29. The game console will have two game controllers and 21 built-in games. Read more
Nintendo and Nvidia collaborating on the Nintendo NX. Nothing is confirmed yet but the NX will be officially unveiled in September. Read more
Latest Reviews for Nintendo Game Consoles
Nag-purchase ako nitong switch for my nephews 7th birthday last March 2018 at nung July 2018, yung screen ng switch na ito ay nagkaroon ng multiple translucent na layer at nakikita pa rin yung dating ...Read more
- Rating : 1.0
- Review by Jeamarie Moreno
- Date : May 23, 2019
I got these a few weeks later and then I found something different dito, kasi for me lang mas mahilig ako sa indoor activity yong sabahay lang mismo and I have naman playing station. So, I have ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Devy
- Date : Jan 14, 2019
i have this one sa bahay namin and mahilig talaga akong maglaro ng mga iba't ibang games lalo na sa mga sikat na games ngayon and sa sobrang upgraded nga eh halos lahat baliw masyado kakalaro ng kay ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Toppe
- Date : Dec 12, 2018
Latest Topics for Nintendo Game Consoles
About Nintendo Game Consoles
Nintendo 3DS is finally coming out to the Philippines
Nintendo Co. Ltd has its headquarters in Kyoto, and it is the world's largest video game company in terms of revenue. It initially produced handmade Hanafuda playing cards and was founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi in September 13, 1889. Nintendo developed into a video game in 1970 and went on to become Japan's third most valuable listed company. In Philippines, Nintendo is only available in the form of its recently introduced Nintendo 3DS.
Nintendo is one of the oldest video game manufacturing companies of the world. Initially this company produced card-games and but then from 1970 onwards, it started venturing into numerous businesses before finally landing in video-game industry, which is where it made its mark. Nintendo’s first venture into gaming was through Magnavox Odyssey - its first commercially sold video-game console. Eventually, Nintendo released a TV Color Game in 1977; technically it was this company's first console. A 1979 "RadarScope" was released in Japan and was a huge success but failed upon its release in US. This game was then dramatically redesigned and re-released as "Donkey Kong" in 1980 and it became the most popular game of its time. It was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto. This game introduced Mario to this world who would later go on to become this company’s mascot.
Popular Nintendo Games
A few popular games for Nintendo that are available in Philippines are listed below:
- Street Fighter IV 3D - Released in March 27, 2011, Street Fighter IV is the last installment of its series. The user has 35 playable characters, along with several bonus stages and the ability to perform expressive combos.
- X-Seed Games Rune Factory 4 - Released in October 1, 2013 X-Seed Games Rune Factory 4 is a role-playing game. Rune Factory 4 adds new romance options, an ability to select a male or female character at this game’s start, as well as farming and cooking opportunities. The player becomes Selphia’s prince/princess and can manage his/her village, or tame monsters in wilderness to aid them in battle, or help out in the fields.
- Nintendogs and Cats French Bulldog - Released in March 27, 2011 Nintendogs uses facial recognition technology and built in camera to enable puppies to react to our real life movements. Nintendogs offers great features such as multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies to wear and an ability to let your puppy train and compete in different challenges. This game also introduces cats to this series for the first time.
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Released in 2014, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is an action packed role playing game. Presented in a third-person overhead perspective, it is also the third Pokémon game to have 3D functions. Players control a young trainer who catches and trains creatures known as Pokémons, and wins battles against other trainers.
- Activision’s "The Legend of Korra: A New Era Begins" - Released in October 28, 2014 The Legend of Korra: A New Era Begins is a turn-based strategy game. It is conceptualized on a hit animated show, and has been released for Nintendo 3DS.
- Nintendo’s "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" - Released in November 22, 2013; Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is an adventure game. It is the first Zelda game made exclusively for Nintendo 3DS. It is set in a fantasy world of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The protagonist uses his ability to move along walls of dungeon, to explore and puzzle elements that give link access to locations.
Nintendo uses a series of pricing strategies throughout the life of its products. Before launching new games and consoles, the prices are all made premium. As that product becomes old, they start to reduce its price to competitive parity, and as they reach the end of their life-span, games are sold through discounts until they hit the bargain bucket.