Notice of service termination

Priceprice.com will discontinue all services as of June 30, 2021 (scheduled).
Thank you for using our services.

About review/forum posts

Termination of new review and forum posts
Posting new content to reviews and forums has ended as of May 17, 2021.
About existing review and forum posts
Review and forum posts will no longer be available as of June 30, 2021.
If necessary, it is recommended that you save any posted content that you may need before the above date.
Click here for details

SANYO Xacti VPC-CA9 Forum : "memory capacity"

memory capacity

Fb KerBan

• Fb KerBan
  • Feb 18, 2016

Good pm, just wanna know if this video camera SANYO Xacti VPC-CA9 could stored up to how many gigabytes in its memory? Please guys help me, specially those who know more about this one. Thank you very much!

cast

• cast
  • Feb 19, 2016 / Good Answers : 133

Hi Fb KerBan. The memory capacity of this video camera depends on its SD Card or SDHC Card. You can buy these SD Card or SDHC Card in the gadget stores available in the cyberzone of shopping malls nationwide like SM and Robinsons. These SD Card or SDHC Card’s capacity ranges from 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB (I’m not sure if there is 128GB already available in the market but you may ask the store). From these ranges of capacity, I suggest to buy the SD Card or SDHC Card with higher capacity. Although they are pricy at start but in the long run, you can save more than buying the SD Card or SDHC Card with lower capacity. Please also choose Class 10 SD Card or SDHC Card as they perform faster and has better quality than other classes. Hope this answer helps you a lot. Good luck and have a nice day.

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Digital Video Cameras

maakkpangeettt!!

replace

SANYO Xacti VPC-CA9, help me...pls..pls..help me with my unit. I do not know but everytime I am going to charge my video camera I really need it to cool the battery first, then I will charge. Do I need to replace it? Thanks

• Last updated : Jun 15, 2016
  • Posted by maakkpangeettt!!
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

Patti Ray

Sanyo Xacti

I have one and every time I try to take a picture it says System Error. I cannot get it to work at all.

• Last updated : May 19, 2016
  • Posted by Patti Ray
  • Replies of This topic : 4 Replies

miGUELpoGIE B.

connector

Hello magtatanong lang po sana ako kung pwede itong makonek sa tv? saan po ba pwede makakabili ng connector nito...para po ma-e.connect ko siyaSANYO Xacti VPC-CA9 sa tvat makita namin sa tv mga videos namin..medyo hassle na po kasi kung ikokonek pa nami ... Read more

• Last updated : Jun 30, 2015
  • Posted by miGUELpoGIE B.
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile