Computer Parts prices online in the Philippines December 2018
OEM Gracekarin Online 2G/4G/8G DDR3 RAM 1333MHz/1600MHz 240-pin Memory Module For Desktop ...
RAMMAX DDR3 1333MHz 2GB LO-DIMM RAM
Palit Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Dual 8GB GDDR5 256bit Graphics/Video Card
GIGABYTE GIGABYTE GA-H110M-H Intel H110 (Socket 1151) Micro ATX Motherboard
AMD AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Quad-Core 3.5 GHz (3.7 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 65W Desktop Processor ...
Reboto DDR3 8gb 1333MHZ PC3-10600 ram for laptop computer notebook Memory Memoria sodimm ...
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
QNstar G41 Desktop Computer Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 Support Dual Core Quad Core CPU - ...
4gb ddr3 1333mhz oem for desktop (original chips)
Geekworm Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Plus) 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi Dual-Band Motherboard w/ Cortex-A53 ...
BIOSTAR TB250 BTC PRO +12Pcs 4+6Pin led Riser Card Mining Motherboard 12PCIE For BTC ...
OEM High Quality Micro USB Cable(Type A to Micro B)
MSI MSI A68HM-E33 Motherboard Socket FM2 / FM2+
GIGABYTE GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen CPU AM4 Socket DDR4 PCIe Gen3 USB 3.1 GB ...
AMD AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7 GHz with Wraith Prism LED Cooler Desktop Processor ...
AMD AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7 GHz with Wraith Prism LED Cooler Desktop Processor and ...
OEM Original DDR3L 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800s 1.35V low voltage CL11 SODIMM 204pin Memory Ram ...
Intel Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Processor Socket 1151 4.2Ghz 8m
Hot Air Soldering Station SMD YIHUA 858D
Load Cell Sensor 50kg
SainSmart 3.2-Inch SSD1289 Touch Screen With SD Slot for Arduino Raspberry Pi - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+ Casing
Official Raspberry Pi Zero W V1.1 Board with Official Case
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Cortex-A53 Quad-Core Board w/ 1GB RAM - Green - intl
DC 5V3A Raspberry Pi Power Supply
Raspberry Pi ABS Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Only - Black - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + Official Case + Heatsinks Kit - White + Green - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + Case + 5V 2.5A Plug + Heatsink Kit - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + V31 Acrylic Case + Fan + 3 Heatsinks - Green - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1GB Ram Board with Official Case (WhiteRed)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Kit-BLK with NOOB
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Kit-WHT with NOOB
RAMMAX DDR3 1333MHz 8GB LO-DIMM RAM
RAMMAX DDR3 1600MHz 4GB LO-DIMM RAM
OSMAN H81-1150 Computer Gigabit Ethernet Mainboard Motherboard Support LGA 1150 - intl
Motherboard CPU Set With Quad Core 2.66G CPU Core + 4G Memory + Fan ATX Desktop Computer ...
ERA H61 Desktop Computer Mainboard Motherboard 1155 Pin CPU Interface USB2.0 - intl
Crucial 4GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 1.35V CL11 204 Pin SODIMM Notebook Laptop Memory RAM ...
8Gb DDR4 2400Mhz OEM (Original Chips)
Micron DDR4 4GB Laptop Memory RAM 2133mhz Memoria260-pin SODIMM RAM Stick for Notebook ...
Micron DDR3 2GB 1066Mhz PC3-8500s 204pin Sodimm for notebook Laptop Memory Rams - intl
Maxell ML2032 Rechargable 3V coin cell lithium motherboard cmos battery
Kingston RAM 2GB 1600MHz PC3-L12800 DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
Kingston RAM 4GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 ddr3L 1.35V Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
USB Host Shield 2.0 for Arduino
Etmakit New 2.5 inch Transparent USB3.0 to Sata 3.0 HDD Case Tool Free 5 Gbps Support 2TB ...
IDEC 6-Way Heavy Duty Terminal Block
Original ICHIBAN Soldering lead 1 roll approx: 4.5 meters long 1mm thickness 60/40
GSKILL FA-8500CL7D-8GBSQ 8GB DDR3 1066 Laptop Memory
F4-2400C15Q-32GTZR GSKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4 2400MHz 32GB (4x8GB) CL15 1.2V
Gskill Aegis 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz Gaming Ram
GSkill Ripjaws 8GB DDR4 - 2400 - F4-2400C16S-8GRS
GSKILL F4-2400C15S-8GVR Ripjaws V 8GB 8GBX1 DDR4-2400 RAM
GSKILL Ripjaws V F4-2400C15D-8GVR 8GB (4GBX2) DDR4 RAM Set of 2
Gskill FA-1333C9D-16GSQ 16GB DDR3 1333 Laptop Memory
Galax GeForce GTX 1070 EX 8GB GDDR5 - 70NSH6DHL4XE
Fastene RAM memory RAM DDR2 2GB 667MHz PC2-5300 ram computer non-ECC desktop memory - intl
Fastene RAM memory RAM DDR3 2GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DIMM memoria ram computer laptop ...
Computer Accessories Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Check out and find your new gadgets from this wide range of electronics now on SALE. Shop now before the SALE ends. Until Dec. 12 only!Expires: December 12, 2018 exclusiveGet Deal
For every purchase of qualifying Intel Core i5 or i7 processor-based laptops, desktops, and upgrade kits, the customer will receive one (1) Intel ...Expires: January 30, 2019Get Deal
About Computer Parts
The computer consists of different parts and these parts have their own function and capabilities like processing, producing and storing data. Computers share common parts and understanding these parts helps you make more informed when purchasing, estimate the value of a repair or simply better understand the tools literally at your fingertips. Using the computer, it has become a lot convenient, faster, and more capable than their predecessors in the 1980s, the general design has remained much the same. Understanding what each parts function and know what they are used for can help you narrow down your choice in purchasing a computer, will also help do basic troubleshoot problems or decide whether it's time to upgrade your computers.
PARTS OF THE COMPUTER
- MONITOR- It displays the all of the work done by the computer parts. The display screen consists of thousands of small dots, called pixels, arranged in a rectangular grid. Without the monitor, there is no sense in using the computer parts as well. The monitor will clearly display all the text, images, and other activities that you are doing using the computer.
- MOTHERBOARD- It is known as the main board of the computer. It is the one that communicates through the CPU and the memory and provides connectors to other devices. Every component of your computer connects directly to the motherboard. The Motherboard is designed around which CPU your computer uses so whatever computer processor your using it should be compatible with the motherboard.
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE- Two most common input devices in a computer. These devices perform differently and depend on the icons you click and type. The computer gives you instant result, moving a pointer on the screen as you move the mouse and displaying characters as you type. It may look like these devices are directly connected to the screen, but the microprocessor receives keystrokes from the keyboard, clicks from the mouse and sending data to the screen. So basically, that is how it functions.
- CPU-It stands for Central Processing Unit, it is basically the brains of the computer. The processor interprets every code it receives and making it usable to your operating system.
- HARD DRIVE- It is also called the hard disk, this is the part of the computer that stores your information. If you upload a picture or document to your computer, it is stored on the hard drive. Its capacity is measured in megabytes though some massive computer store in terabytes. The hard drive is set of disk platters that sit inside the computer housing which cannot be removed.
- RAM which means Random Access Memory this is the part of your computer that is used as instant memory. RAM is always used as a temporary location to execute instructions from your computer. It is one helpful part where you can store file, documents, images, etc faster.
- OPTICAL DRIVE - uses light to read and write data. It is the drive you use to basically to read/write CDs for music or for movies, DVDs, and Blu-Ray discs. Optical drive comes in many different configurations.
Latest Topics for Computer Parts
Pwede bang gamitin pareho?
- Last updated : Oct 23, 2018
- Posted by Ren Ashbell
- Replies of This topic : 5 Replies
Ano hardware requirements ng latest autocads?
- Last updated : Sep 22, 2018
- Posted by DS4
- Replies of This topic : 10 Replies
paano po malalaman kung yung port ay for mp3 or mp4 ang magplay?
- Last updated : Jul 29, 2018
- Posted by yeng*yang
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies