Toyota LiteAce Reviews
- Production 1970 - present
- Also known as Toyota TownAce, Daihatsu Hijet
- Wagon or truck model with 2-5 door orientations; serves as comfortable passenger cars; launched in 1970 as a light duty truck, modified into a passenger wagon.
- Toyota LiteAce features 1495cc displacement, 3SC-VE engine; standard rear wheel drive platform with provisions for availing optional four wheel drive platform.
- Best known for relatively higher deck, with standard roof installation; engine is installed under the front seat in order to provide maximum seating space.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Rockie
- Jul 11, 2015
How to buy this car?
And where is it?
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
It may look old fashioned but its really one type of vehicle that is good to but and have. Its a good car for the Philippines since its always floody and muddy in rainy season this is a good car to ...Read more
- Rating : 2.8
- Review by Kae Tinio
- Date : Dec 25, 2018