Sony DVP-SR200P Forum : "HDMI connection?"
- Diane Masaguhan
- Jun 1, 2018 / Good Answers : 1
Does it have HDMI connection or still using the old wirings for this?
- Dec 14, 2018
You don't need the HDMI connection to get sound to your HTS,
There are two options depending on your specific equipment.
1. If your TV has an audio output (usually optical audio) then connect that to your HTS. Set the TV to output surround sound (you might have to try any options offered as they are often not clearly labeled). If your TV only has analog audio output you could use that but you won't get digital surround sound.
2. Connect your sources to the TV with HDMI. Connect each sources audio out to the HTS. Not as convenient and you won't get sound from the TV tuner or "smart functions" since these come only from the TV.
Option 1 is best bet.
see : https://bluestacks.vip/ , https://textnow.vip/ , https://downloader.vip/vpn/
Sony BDP-S590 good afternoon po sa inyo, na.notice ko po yung aking DVD I was watching a movie nagkakaroon ng pag-steady ng image pero tuloy-tuloy naman po yung audio niya. Normal lang ba ito? salamat.
- Last updated : Jun 10, 2017
- Posted by andred
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies