Samsung NP-N100S-E01PH Forum : "Is there available LCD screen in SAmsung NP N100?"

Is there available LCD screen in SAmsung NP N100?

Homer Magos

• Homer Magos
  • Mar 11, 2014

May i know if theres available LCD screen of this laptop?,because i ask in the computer center theres no available ,they said if i want to buy i will order first,.but i need it now because i cant work without my laptop all my files is in there..Please i need your response asap..thank you..

Charles Nikko Sabino

• Charles Nikko Sabino
  • Mar 15, 2014 / Good Answers : 162

you need to order first sir because not all laptops parts have a stock in the service center so you need to order first before they fix it..it will take a week to repair you're laptop because of the parts that they need.

Good Answer

AzzzTigs12

• AzzzTigs12
  • Mar 16, 2014 / Good Answers : 137

you need to order first or else connect your laptop in Monitor in that way you can use your laptop

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Laptops

Vina Nayve

Reformating or resetting

What do i do whn ths appears ? I already has it checked and first 2 said , thy cant find a dricer. The next 2 said thy can fix it. I dnt knw who to believe. Also my question si if it can be fuxed, what are the chances that it will happen again ? Thank ... Read more

• Last updated : Aug 9, 2019
  • Posted by Vina Nayve
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
  • Last updated : Mar 7, 2019
  • Posted by Chris Tine

whut

where to buy?

May mga nakikita akong posts inquiring kung available ba to sa pinas. 2017 ata to narelease? San ba pedeng makaavail nito and how much? Thank you

• Last updated : Jan 16, 2019
  • Posted by whut
View Mode: PC | Mobile