HUAWEI GR3 Forum : "Price"

Lowest Price P8,700 3 Prices
Contact Seller Tere Cellphone & Accessories
Color
Huawei GR3 is the latest 4G enabled android phone from Huawei G series. It has 5inch IPS display, an Octa core 1.5 GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM. Also comes with an excellent 13 MP camera, runs with Android v5.1 and battery capacity is 2200 mAh.
  • Smartphone, Android 5.1 (...
  • 5.0 inches, HD (720 x 1280)
HUAWEI GR3

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

Price

Maissa Magnon

• Maissa Magnon
  • Mar 30, 2017

Mgkano po ba actual price netong huawei tag-l21 (gr3) ngayon?

mkultra_26

• mkultra_26
  • Apr 1, 2017 / Good Answers : 367

Hi Maissa Magnon, If you would like to sell items here at ph.priceprice.com please
register as a seller and then post your items to your own soon to be page. You will create your online shop once you register as a seller here in the website of ph.priceprice.com, you can sell mobile phones, vehicles, even appliances that you have. It can be new or used already just indicate it on the page. If you need assistance just send your message here at the forum section of ph.priceprice.com so that I can assist you further. Please refrain from selling items here at the forum section, if you have more question about your gadget or vehicle this is the right section for you.thank you so much for your cooperation.

https://ph.priceprice.com/Huawei-GR3-17907/

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Mobile Phones

Emilia

Location ng store?

Lahat ba ng store may nagbebenta nito?

• Last updated : Nov 16, 2018
  • Posted by Emilia
  • Replies of This topic : 17 Replies

Victor Go

Ayaw gumana ng mic

Nakakatawag ako, naririnig ko din yung kausap ko pero hindi ako naririnig ng kausap ko, pero pag naka speaker ako gumagana, bakit ganon?

• Last updated : Nov 15, 2018
  • Posted by Victor Go
  • Replies of This topic : 13 Replies

Unarce Mer

to all nova3i user

ask lng po.. gaano po b kaganda itong phone n e2 about gaming? any suggestion for all nova 3i user na addicted sa mga online games.. thanks..

• Last updated : Nov 15, 2018
  • Posted by Unarce Mer
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile