Panasonic VIERA TVs Price List in the Philippines July 2018
Panasonic VIERA TVs Price 2018
|Latest Panasonic VIERA TVs||Price|
|Panasonic VIERA 50 in. TH-P50XT50S||P78,395|
|Panasonic VIERA 42 in. TH-P42X50||P18,000|
|Panasonic VIERA 32 in. TC-32LX44||P26,688.41|
|Panasonic VIERA 32 in. TH-L32X20X||P31,790|
TVs Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Latest Reviews for Panasonic VIERA
[Good] I like the quality of this product. We have this kind of television since I'm was young. My parents bought it when they were new in couples relationship. This product helps us a lot especially ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by HannaColin:-)
- Date : Jul 28, 2015
Mega wide and bright view for this 32 inches Viera Panasonic, No need to worry for the quality I just trust the sharpness and brightness, a balance and perfect combination color, For now I love this ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Review by Jirp Dizon
- Date : Apr 21, 2015
[Good] In general , Panasonic TV is one of kind , its durability and quality of both sound and picture are very perfect, good combination it looks good when you have this features are functioning ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by marigem
- Date : Apr 21, 2015
Latest Topics for Panasonic VIERA
Dear sir /Madam, Please how much is the the cost of the 2sizes of panasonic T.V with above specification.up to my home town. Kind Regards, Barbara
- Last updated : May 23, 2017
- Posted by Barbie
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Panasonic VIERA
Panasonic TVs – Has always been the leading edge in manufacturing TVs
Panasonic is a very well-established brand when it comes to purchasing a dependable television. This 2018 is a very successful year for the Panasonic as they release their entire 2018 Panasonic TV lineup. And with their latest sales growth; there is no doubt that this Japanese brand is still a force to be reckoned with.
About the Company
Formerly named as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd, Panasonic is a Japanese electronic product manufacturer and was based in Kadoma, Osaka Japan. It was established on March 13, 1918 by Kōnosuke Matsushita. In 2008, The Company was changed its name to Panasonic Corporation.
Panasonic started its journey with the production of plugs and bases for electric fans and currently is being considered as one of the major manufacturer of flat screen television, automotive accessories, semiconductors, and other home appliances but lately, it focused on the manufacturing of flat screen televisions with the goal to be the biggest manufacturer of television worldwide.
Features of Panasonic TVs
Panasonic offers quality television and it varies from easy to afford 24-inch sets up to the top of the range 65-inch models. Although the company experienced strenuous situations in terms of manufacturing TVs, the brand has regained its strength and started to release more impressive TVs which started last 2017. Below are some of the currently popular models of Panasonic TVs along with their specs and features:
- Panasonic EX 750: This model has 65-inch size and the latest Panasonic TV which has high-quality components coupled with impressively tough and heavy-duty body. It comes with a silvery metallic finish and has centrally mounted, cross-style stand which can give you a feeling that it is very light. It delivers a native 4K Ultra HD resolution and has high dynamic range playback which supports HDR10 and HLG formats. It has the Panasonic's new Studio Master HCX2 processing system which the company claims as the most powerful video processing system today.
- Panasonic FZ 950 OLED TV: This TV is the Panasonic's latest OLED TV for 2018. It has great features like HDR10+, LUT, and technics sound bar. But the models has its own downside too which is it lacks Dolby Vision support. This tv has a very simple design and will be released in either 55 or 65-inch screen sizes.
- Panasonic EZ 1002: This TV is currently being called as the Dynamic Blade. This has stunningly angular speaker system which is attached to the bottom of the TV's stand neck to be formed as a TV's support. This TV has support for HDR, HDR 10, HLG, and HDR10+. It also has a 4K Pro HDR/Studio HCX2, 3D Look Up Table color system. It comes with Home Screen 2.0 platform and Freeview Play.
Popularity in the Philippines
This year 2018 marks as Panasonic's 100 years in the electronics industry. The company started their journey in the Philippines in 1963 with the establishment of Panasonic Philippines in Taytay, Rizal. And since then, the brand has always been very popular in the country with the release of their different electronic products being offered in the country most especially their television products. And until now, they are still considered a very strong contender for Sony, LG, and Samsung.