Apple iPad Air Tablets Price List in the Philippines March 2018
Apple iPad Air Tablets Price 2018
|Latest Apple iPad Air Tablets||Price|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi 32GB||P21,490 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi+Cellular 128GB||P28,999 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi+Cellular 64GB||P23,499 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi+Cellular 16GB||P20,499|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi 128GB||P25,400 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi 64GB||P20,500 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 (Late 2014) WiFi 16GB||P16,000 -|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 128GB||P24,999|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 32GB||P28,454|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 16GB||P25,000|
Tablets Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Up to 40% OFF on BEST of the BEST products old on GEARBEST!!!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Lenovo Miix 3 7.85 inc Black now for only PHP 5,499.00. Original Price: PHP 9,495.00Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Apple iPad Air
Latest Reviews for Apple iPad Air
Hindi pala pwedeng gumamit ng pencil o keybord sa tab na ito... Dahil yon talaga ang dahilan kaya gusto kong magkaroon nito. Kailangan ko ng isang makakatulong sa akin sa mga light tasks ko like web ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Cyrus Bill
- Date : Jan 31, 2018
Ang mahal pa rin pero ang ganda ito yung bago nila na ipad ang ganda ng design at kulay talaga at yung storage niya malaki din kaya mahal pero grabe ang smooth talaga gamitin ang screen niya ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by LEO MAR
- Date : Jan 31, 2018
I am just using this one for my business i already use it for a year now and very elegant with the design and i like how slim it is but very nice and powerful tablet it has a very unique gestures and ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by freshy
- Date : Dec 22, 2017
Latest Topics for Apple iPad Air
About Apple iPad Air
Apple iPad Air is the new toy everyone is talking about
The iPad Air is Apple’s 5th generation of tablet computers that was announced on 22 October, 2013. Bearing similarities with iPad Mini, the Apple iPad Air features slimmer body and is available in silver and space gray colours. Talking about power, this device runs on the same 64-bit Apple A7 processor in correspondence to M7 processor. The Philippines has seen a boom in economy in the last few years, which has inevitably resulted in people buying more products especially when it comes to technology. The iPad Air is one such device that makes no apologies, neither for its price or its performance.
Features of Apple iPad Air
- It is based on GSM/ CDMA/ EVDO/ LTE network and measures at 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm in dimensions. It weighs only 469 grams and supports only Nano-SIM.
- It has a 9.7 inches screen that supports resolution up to 1536 x 2048 pixels. The display has been built using LED-backlit IPS LCD touchscreen that shows up to 16M colours. Oleophobic coating has been used to make the glass Scratch-resistant.
- This device is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-core Cyclone processor, 1 GB DDR3 RAM and PowerVR G6430 graphics (quad-core). Internal memory variants are available in 16/ 32/ 64/ 128 GB. It is based on iOS 7, which can be upgraded to iOS 8.3.
- Camera is a 5 MP unit that is assisted by touch focus, autofocus, Geo-tagging and HDR. This camera can shoot photos at 2592 x 1944 pixels and record videos at 1080p @30fps. Secondary camera is a 1.2 MP unit that can record videos at 720p @30fps.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot and dual-band along with Bluetooth v4.0, EDR and A2DP. GPS is available along with A-GPS and GLONASS.
- Apple iPad Air has 8600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery that provides talk time up to 10 hours. This device can be obtained in colours such as Space gray and Silver.
Popularity in the Philippines
This device owes a lot of popularity to its brand name ‘Apple’. When people talk about the brand, the first thing that comes to mind is their exceptional level of creativity in terms of style and performance. In the increasingly competitive electronic market, Apple has constantly renovated their products to fit the descriptions and wants of people. Apple iPad Air fits the bill of many such buyers who are willing to spend extra money on something that gives them unparalleled level of satisfaction and sense of security. Laptops are quickly getting outdated and tablet devices are filling the void like never before. To question this device’s popularity would be similar to making a mistake.
How the Apple iPad Air is different from other products
As tablets are getting increasingly popular, various companies are competing against each other for the crown of being the best seller. Brands such as Samsung, HLC, Microsoft, etc have already made dozens of releases to which they have experienced different levels of success. Even local Philippines based brands such as MyPhone and Cherry Mobiles have jumped into the competition. Apple, however, has a loyal fan base that is fiercely loyal and will always prefer to go for tried and tested products. Apple iPad Air has made of their status to gain such popularity.