Apple iPad Air Tablets Price List in the Philippines June 2017
Apple iPad Air Tablets Price 2017
|Latest Apple iPad Air Tablets||Price|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 128GB||P29,000 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64GB||P23,500 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 16GB||P20,950 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi 128GB||P25,499 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi 64GB||P23,400 -|
|Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi 16GB||P16,490 -|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 128GB||P24,999 -|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 32GB||P57,282.06|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi 128GB||P23,999 -|
|Apple iPad Air WiFi 64GB||P35,578.50|
Latest Tablets Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Purchase a minimum of PHP 2000 of any participating Taiwan brand products and get a chance to WIN Asus Zenfone 3, Acer Iconia Tablet or Asus ZenPower ...Expires: July 31, 2017Get Deal
Choose your favorites from these SALE products and save more budget. Shop now and have fun!Expires: December 31, 2017Get Deal
Check out these top coupons and save budget on your daily shoppingExpires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Apple iPad Air
Latest Reviews for Apple iPad Air
Ang aking tablet ay medyo mahal peru ito talaga ang napili ko kasi naman ang security talaga ang apple ay napaka husay at hindi lang yun kasi naman fast talaga ang processing speed nito kaya okay ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by hanna mae
- Date : Apr 18, 2017
Design] The design is so elegant very classy to look Processing Speed] Very fast speed love to use this one Operability] Easy to operate very friendly user and also it has a high security system ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Aljun
- Date : Feb 15, 2017
Design at Display ay ang sobrang ganda nga naman nito at sosyal pa naman tingnan nito kaya I'm glad na may ganito akongh tablet kasi ang mahal nga naman nito at hindi basta-bastang mabili ito. ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by GeNvEr H.
- Date : Jul 22, 2016
- Good Review
Latest Topics for Apple iPad Air
About Apple iPad Air
Apple iPad Air is the new toy everyone is talking about
The iPad Air is Apple’s 5th generation of tablet computers that was announced on 22 October, 2013. Bearing similarities with iPad Mini, the Apple iPad Air features slimmer body and is available in silver and space gray colours. Talking about power, this device runs on the same 64-bit Apple A7 processor in correspondence to M7 processor. The Philippines has seen a boom in economy in the last few years, which has inevitably resulted in people buying more products especially when it comes to technology. The iPad Air is one such device that makes no apologies, neither for its price or its performance.
Features of Apple iPad Air
- It is based on GSM/ CDMA/ EVDO/ LTE network and measures at 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm in dimensions. It weighs only 469 grams and supports only Nano-SIM.
- It has a 9.7 inches screen that supports resolution up to 1536 x 2048 pixels. The display has been built using LED-backlit IPS LCD touchscreen that shows up to 16M colours. Oleophobic coating has been used to make the glass Scratch-resistant.
- This device is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-core Cyclone processor, 1 GB DDR3 RAM and PowerVR G6430 graphics (quad-core). Internal memory variants are available in 16/ 32/ 64/ 128 GB. It is based on iOS 7, which can be upgraded to iOS 8.3.
- Camera is a 5 MP unit that is assisted by touch focus, autofocus, Geo-tagging and HDR. This camera can shoot photos at 2592 x 1944 pixels and record videos at 1080p @30fps. Secondary camera is a 1.2 MP unit that can record videos at 720p @30fps.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot and dual-band along with Bluetooth v4.0, EDR and A2DP. GPS is available along with A-GPS and GLONASS.
- Apple iPad Air has 8600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery that provides talk time up to 10 hours. This device can be obtained in colours such as Space gray and Silver.
Popularity in the Philippines
This device owes a lot of popularity to its brand name ‘Apple’. When people talk about the brand, the first thing that comes to mind is their exceptional level of creativity in terms of style and performance. In the increasingly competitive electronic market, Apple has constantly renovated their products to fit the descriptions and wants of people. Apple iPad Air fits the bill of many such buyers who are willing to spend extra money on something that gives them unparalleled level of satisfaction and sense of security. Laptops are quickly getting outdated and tablet devices are filling the void like never before. To question this device’s popularity would be similar to making a mistake.
How the Apple iPad Air is different from other products
As tablets are getting increasingly popular, various companies are competing against each other for the crown of being the best seller. Brands such as Samsung, HLC, Microsoft, etc have already made dozens of releases to which they have experienced different levels of success. Even local Philippines based brands such as MyPhone and Cherry Mobiles have jumped into the competition. Apple, however, has a loyal fan base that is fiercely loyal and will always prefer to go for tried and tested products. Apple iPad Air has made of their status to gain such popularity.