HTC Tablets Price List in the Philippines February 2018
Tablets Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Browse now to find your favorite gadgets at best prices. Shop wise to SAVE Big!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Lenovo Miix 3 7.85 inc Black now for only PHP 5,499.00. Original Price: PHP 9,495.00Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Find the best gift for this Valentines at great prices. Shop now and SAVE a fortune!Expires: February 27, 2018Get Deal
Latest News about HTC Tablets
Latest Reviews for HTC Tablets
Meron 3 megapixels ang camera sa likod nito na kayang mag record ng 720p na video.. Pwede na yung quality ng picture nito maganda at kitang kita yung details na dapat maging malinaw.. Pag dating ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Review by Miguel Lantin
- Date : Dec 20, 2013
binili ko ito kasi mataas yung internal memory storage nito na 32GB.Ang dami kong na install na mga applications dito pati games, musics ,viideos at mga apps.HIndi siya mahirap i-connnect sa wifi ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Review by Efren Gustillo
- Date : Dec 17, 2013
Nagagamit ko siya madalas lalo na sa mga travel ko kasi ang cool nitong gamitin sa internet tsaka sa games.Nakapag download kasis ako ng maraaming games and applications dito sa 16Gb capacity na ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by Jess Vasquez
- Date : Oct 7, 2013
About HTC Tablets
HTC, a Taiwan based manufacturer of smartphones has joined the tablet market which is currently accelerating. The company does have some models of tablets to offer.
About the Company
HTC which is formerly known as High tech Computer Corporation was established last May 15, 1997 as a laptop manufacturer. The company which is headquartered in Xindian District, New Taipei City Taiwan began manufacturing Window-based smartphone and launched the first commercial Android smartphone in 2008, the HTC Dream. Now, the company is manufacturing Android-based smartphones and made a comeback on the tablet market with some of their tablets which includes one which is released in partnership with Google as a part of the Nexus line of tablets.
Features of HTC Tablets
Apart from being lightweight and thin, tablets have the substantial advantage benefit of being affordable than smartphones that are loaded with the same features. Indeed, the tablets are popular because they are somewhat less expensive than flagship smartphones of most brands. HTC offers tablets with mostly tough and best materials which rendering tablets the power to be fully worthy of their cost. Some of the models are:
- HTC Flyer: This tablet features 7-inches touchscreen Android 2.2.3 tablet with 600 x 1024 resolutions which includes an integrated pressure-sensitive pen experience provided by HTC Scribe technology. It is used for note-taking and drawing. The HTC's body is made of aluminum unibody. It is powered by a single-core 1.5GHz processor and will feature 1GB RAM along with 32GB of built-in storage. It has 5MP main camera and a 1.3MP front camera for selfie and video chats. It comes with a 4000mAh battery with 4 hours of power.
- HTC Jetstream: This model (also known as Puccini) is a 10.1-inches tablet (800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio, ~149ppi density). It runs with a 1.5GHZ Scorpion dual core with Android Honeycomb and has 1GB RAM along with 32GB built-in storage. It comes with a 5MP rear camera that features Geo-tagging and a 1.3MP secondary camera. It is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery with up to 12 hours talk time and 900 hours standby time.
- HTC Flyer Wi-Fi: This is the Wi-Fi only version of the HTC Flyer. It is a compact 7-inches touchscreen Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, and upgradable to 3.2 Honeycomb. It has a resolution of 600 x 1024pixels which come with an integrated pressure-sensitive pen experience from the HTC Scribe technology. The tablet is made out of HTC trademark aluminum unibody and is powered by a single-core 1.5GHz Scorpion CPU. It has 1GB RAM along with 32GB built-in storage. It offers a 5MP main camera and 1.3MP front camera for selfies and video chats. Powering all these will be a courtesy of a 4000mAh battery.
- HTC EVO View 4G: This model sports a 7-inches display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution, 16:9 ratio, ~170ppi density. It is powered by a 1.5GHz CPU with 1GB RAM. It comes with Android 2.4 Gingerbread OS and 32GB built-in storage. It has a 5MP rear camera with autofocus that features Geo-tagging and 1.3MP front camera. It is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
- HTC Google Nexus 9: Google Nexus 9 is an 8.9-inches tablet which is an upgrade to their Nexus 7. It features the Google's Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradable to 7.1.1 Nougat. This tablet is powered by Dual-core 2.3 GHz Denver CPU, 2GB RAM, and 32GB built-in storage. It has a 1.6MP front snapper and an 8MP rear snapper with Autofocus and LED Flash. It is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 6700mAh battery.
Popularity in the Philippines
Tablets are also considered popular in the Philippines but with the rise of smartphones and phablets today, tablets are slowly deteriorating. Even though smartphone's prices are far higher than the normal tablets, Filipinos still prefers to buy smartphones due to many reasons: its size and weight, (a smartphone is lighter and smaller than a tablet), calls (people make phone call via smartphones), and much better camera of the smartphones as Filipinos loves taking pictures, especially selfies. HTC tablets are not quite popular in the Philippines too because of the several product models that they released throughout the years.