nubia Z17mini Forum : "the Prize"

Lowest Price P8,796.94 11 Prices
Go to Shop AliExpress
RAM
  • ALL
  • 6GB
  • 4GB
Color
5.20-inch HD 2.5 curved display, 4GB RAM, 13MP main camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 16MP front-facing camera, USB Type-C, 2950mAh battery
  • Smartphone, nubia UI 4.0 ...
  • 5.20 inches, HD (1080 x 1...
Related Models
nubia Z17mini

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

News

the Prize

Jon.Snow

• Jon.Snow
  • Apr 27, 2017

Heyllo good afternoon, how much is the prize of this ZTE nubia Z17mini cellular phone? Thank you very much.

mkultra_26

• mkultra_26
  • Apr 27, 2017 / Good Answers : 367

Hi Jon.Snow, Checking on the website of ph.priceprice.com it doesn't show any sellers yet posting on this item. You may want to just check this link from time to time to see if it will be updated soon. Here is the link below so that you can check on other information. To enquire from the future sellers, just click the green button 'Go to Shop' or 'Contact Seller' so that you may know their contact information and you can start enquiring from them. Please be reminded that this website is a price range comparison site. Sellers use this website to advertise all of the items that they are selling. the website doesn't have any connection with the sellers http://ph.priceprice.com/ZTE-nubia-Z17mini-19997/

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Mobile Phones

achilies arquienza

unknown products

Does anyone have an idea about Nubia? safe ba bumili ng mga unknown phone? si xiaomi ksi unknown dn dati pero ngayon sikat na, im wondering baka ganito din ang nubia phones.

• Last updated : Sep 20, 2018
  • Posted by achilies arquienza
  • Replies of This topic : 5 Replies

mnsaruar

Nubia M2 lite Bricked

Hello, I bricked my nubia m2 lite.recovery mode also not working so I need sp tool supported tom scatter. can anybody help me. Thanks

• Last updated : Jun 14, 2018
  • Posted by mnsaruar
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

marlon sante

availability

Hi everyone can i ask is this phone available in all store here in Philippines im having hard time to order it online.

• Last updated : Jan 26, 2018
  • Posted by marlon sante
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile