Apple iPod Touch MP3 Players Price List in Philippines January 2017
Latest Reviews for Apple iPod Touch
[Good] Great Software Frequent Software Updates Great Camera Quality User-Friendly User Interface (GUI) Picture Quality and Screen Quality is not so good A lot of downloadable Music and Applications ...Read more
- Rating : 4.6
- Review by Moshi Monster
- Date : Aug 4, 2016
It comes in different and neck turner colors. It has a 5MP f/2.4 camera with LED flash and 1080p video. Dual-core A5 SoC. 32-64GB storage (Mine's 32GB). With lightning connector, as you can see on ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by joshuabelisario
- Date : Sep 28, 2015
Cant update my iOs , why oh why , well dont have a choice but still use it, since it has nice sound quality , large screen so I put videos and photos of it, longer battery capacity , but only the ...Read more
- Rating : 4.6
- Review by STcY N109
- Date : Mar 29, 2015
Latest Topics for Apple iPod Touch
About Apple iPod Touch
Apple iPod Touch is an enigma that has captivated people worldwide
Apple iPod Touch is an iOS platform based pocket computer made by Apple Inc that offers various uses like digital camera, handheld gaming device along with music and video play service. It has a touch screen and can connect to the internet only through Wi-Fi, which means that no provision of cellular data is available. Sales statistics report that over 100 million units were sold till 2013, among which a considerable chunk of sales happened in Philippines. It resembles a lot to the exterior visual of iPhone, but is a cheaper alternative to those who do not want a Smartphone.
Popularity in the Philippines
Apple enjoys a great reputation all around the world, Philippines is no exception to the rule as the Filipinos have always been open to innovation and advent of new technology. Apple Inc’s CEO Steve Jobs completely re-invented the company’s policies and made it reach out to the people. Keeping customer satisfaction on the fore-front, Apple has time and again proved its mettle by delivering exactly what the people want. Apple iPod Touch is just another of their gems that enjoyed a popular run over 5 generations of evolution. The brand factor of the company allowed it to take over most other companies that were competing at that time.
Features of Apple iPod Touch
The iPod Touch’s reign lasted over four generations, which began in 2007 with the release of the first generation. Consequently, over the next few years, Apple released various updates and new releases to keep their fans entertained and amused.
- 1st generation: Launched on September 5, 2007 as version 1.1 in 8 GB and 16 GB models having 128 MB of RAM. The 32 GB variant was made available on February 27, 2008. Battery life promised was 22 hours for audio and 5 hours for video play.
- 2nd generation: Launched on September 9, 2008, the second gen iPod Touch was released on 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB models. It was based on iPhone OS 2.1 which eventually got an upgrade to version 3.1 on September 9, 2009. Battery life is rated at 36 hours for audio and 6 hours for videos.
- 3rd generation: This generation was released on September 9, 2009 based on iPhone OS 3.1 platform. It had 256 MB of RAM and came in 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage variants. Battery life was up to 30 hours on audio play and 6 hours for video.
- 4th generation: Made available in 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models, this device has 256 MB of RAM and is based on iOS 4.1 Black platforms. It was released first on September 1, 2010 and consequently received updates to iOS 5 White on October 12, 2011 and iOS 6 on September 19, 2012. It was rated 40 hours battery life on audio.
- 5th generation: Released on October 11, 2012 in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models with battery life of 40 hours when playing audio and 8 hours when playing video files.
Why Apple iPod Touch is popular than other devices?
Apple has always been the leaders of innovation, so gaining attention for their products was never a big deal. People in Philippines prefer the brand name of "Apple" because of the reliability of assuredness of unique features that are hard to find anywhere.