Apple iPod Shuffle MP3 Players Price List in the Philippines October 2018
Latest Reviews for Apple iPod Shuffle
Panibago kung libangan ang iPod shuffle ko, 2GB na memory at super handy pa, ang liit kasi , ang cute cute pa nito.. Basta ang masasabe ko lang talaga , kahit pa gaano kaliit yung gadget ng apple , ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by Lannie Nepo
- Date : Apr 23, 2015
A shuffle iPod of mine 4th Gen with 4GB , Enough quality for the speaker and sounds , Many songs , portable and easy to use, 2 days straight playing because of the excellent battery quality of apple. ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by OfF_volTes
- Date : Mar 27, 2015
With my small and tiny mp3 player of apple , this iPod shuffle has 1Gb capacity only, so it means I can only put songs limited not more than 50 songs, but its okay still good , the quality and the ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by D Monestro
- Date : Mar 10, 2015
Latest Topics for Apple iPod Shuffle
Dami palang pwedeng gawin sa iPod nato akala ko pang personal lang pero nagamit ko sa gym namen ito na yung silbing music sa gym, Kaya lang bakit hindi ko na ito ma connect sa Itunes ko para sa mga bagongs songs? May pindutin ba o reset?
- Last updated : Jun 15, 2015
- Posted by gReta47
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Apple iPod Shuffle
Apple iPod Shuffle expects to make one last run before taking an exit
First to implement usage of flash memory, the Apple iPod Shuffle was first announced on January 11, 2005 at Macworld Conference Expo. This is the smallest member of the iPod family that places its emphasis just on non-stop music playability. Over for generations, this model went through various changes to stay in sync with popular demands among the people of Philippines. The 4th and current version came out in 2010 but eventually faded into obscurity. It did enjoy popularity for as long as it lasted in the market.
Popularity in the Philippines
These not-so-expensive devices enjoyed major popularity among students in Philippines owing to its super small size and light weight. Since Apple iPod Shuffle didn’t come with a screen, its usage was limited to playing of audio files, but that didn’t stop it from gaining attention of audiophiles across the world. Apple Inc.’s CEO Steve Jobs was in the fore-front for making the company rise from the ashes and gain worldwide recognition thanks to their lineup of iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iPod Touch MP3 players. The more that needs to be spoken about the man, the lesser it would seem because Job’s contribution to Apple’s success was so significant.
Features of Apple iPod Shuffle
1. The first generation iPod shuffle came in humble 512 GB and 1 GB storage versions using flash memory. It featured a USB 2.0 port and was white in colour. Release date was on January 11, 2005. Consequently, for the next two years various other colours like Silver, Blue, Pink, Orange and green were revealed to the public.
2. The second generation model was launched in September 5, 2007 in colours such as silver, light green, light blue, purple and pink. This time, the default storage space provided was 1 GB and 2 GB. Like before, USB 2.0 port was found. There was also premium 4 GB version released on March 11, 2009 in silver and black colours.
3. Third generation was first launched on September 9, 2009 in colours such as black, silver, pink, green, etc. Storage space provided was 4 GB and 2 GB along with USB 2.0 ports. The 2 GB version was discontinued on September 1, 2010 while the 4 GB edition was put away on September 9, 2009.
4. The fourth generation model was launched among high expectations on September 12, 2012 and made available in colours like black, silver, blue, green, purple, yellow and pink. Storage was 4 GB and has USB 2.0 port along with cable.
Latest news in the Philippines
The current generation of Apple iPod Shuffle is doing well, but not exceptional in terms of sales. Since Apple has ventured out into making laptops and Smartphone, the emphasis on producing just portable MP3 players have ceased for the most part. People now prefer to opt for all-in-one devices that allow them to make calls, enjoy movies, music, etc all the while not sacrificing on basic utilities that can be found on Apple Smartphone. So, it would not be wrong to expect that Apple will completely halt their production of Apple iPods in the near future. After all, a product that doesn’t bring in profits is very rarely worth producing. You may quite well expect Apple iPod Shuffle being sold in gray markets in the Philippines.