Apple iPod Nano MP3 Players Price List in Philippines January 2017
Latest Reviews for Apple iPod Nano
Clip ko lang sa short ko at yun dala dala ko na ito kahit saan , iPod Nano 16GB dapat ang memory para sulit at hindi kulang yung mga dapat mong ilagay . Apple iPod Nano isa sa matibay na gadget.. ...Read more
- Rating : 4.9
- Review by Minta Cortes
- Date : May 12, 2015
Meron itong 16GB na memory pero itong saken 8Gb lang mas mura kasi tsaka hindi ko naman ma occupy lahat ng 8GB din kaya sapat na at enjoy na sa mga songs na almost 3 hundred plus may videos pa.. Ito ...Read more
- Rating : 4.9
- Review by c70WArrEN
- Date : May 11, 2015
[Good] The iPod Nano 7th Gen is actually a really good mp3 player since it has 16GB. You can put a lot of songs in it and even videos and photos. You can also listen to the radio with it so it's ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by bea is s/h bc nowifi
- Date : May 11, 2015
Latest Topics for Apple iPod Nano
Galing nito meron games , pero pwede kaya mag lagay ng ibang games dito, medyo late bloomer lang kasi ako sa mga ganitong gadget, gusto ko sana dagdagan yung games , pwde ba yun?
- Last updated : Apr 28, 2015
- Posted by Jeraldin3664
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
No delete in this old iPod NAno 1st generation, How can I delete sopme photos and songs without connecting in computer , I usually connect it in PC but now not anymore so how to delete ?
- Last updated : Apr 2, 2015
- Posted by Carlito Urbanez
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Apple iPod Nano
Apple iPod Nano is a classier version of the classic iPod
Apple iPod Nano is a product that mainly serves as a portable media player, which was first brought into the market on September 7, 2005 in place of iPod Mini. Utilizing flash memory for storage, the iPod Nano went through several generations and came out in different models till the final (seventh generation) was released in October 2012. News is that Apple began working on iPod Nano’s design only nine months prior to the device’s release date in Philippines, which eventually came in the market in black and white colours. The accessory that made Apple iPod Nano a household name is the lanyard-earphone that prevents the wire from getting tangled.
Popularity in the Philippines
The iPod Classic set the stage for future Apple products in the Filipino market and was cleverly utilized by Apple iPod Nano to further grasp the portable MP3 market. Compared to iPod Classic, the Nano versions are lighter, slimmer and more battery efficient variants that not only offer better value for money but also greater utility. It also has smaller screen and is available in lots of exciting colours that will take your fancy. The iPod Nano can be said to be the advanced and pocket friendly version of Classic.
Features of Apple iPod Nano
Over 7 generations, this device has donned different visuals and different features that are unique from one another in lots of ways. Due to Apple Inc.’s constant innovation, the people of Philippines have welcomed their products with open arms each time. Looking back over the years, there is very little Apple could have done better to experience more success. Some of the features of iPod Nano over the years are:
- 1st generation: Released in September 7, 2005 and available in 2 GB and 4 GB storage variants. Colours available are black and white.
- 2nd generation: First launched in the market in 12 September, 2006 in colours silver, green, pink and blue. This model started out as 2 GB model but eventually 4 GB and 8 GB versions were released.
- 3rd generation: Available in 4 GB and 8 GB models, released on September 5, 2007 in colours like silver, light blue, black, light green and red.
- 4th generation: Originally launched in 8 GB variant but a 16 GB version was also made available at a later date. Date of launch was on September 9, 2008 and offered in black, silver, blue, green, yellow, orange and pink colours.
- 5th generation: Originally released on 13 September 2009 on both 8 GB and 16 GB versions. Colours available are silver, black, green, purple, orange, yellow and pink. Special red edition is also available.
- 6th generation: Available in 8 GB and 16 GB variants in colours such as Green, silver, graphite, orange, blue and pink. It was launched on September 1, 2010.
- 7th generation: First released on October 12, 2012 in 16 GB model and available in space gray, pink, yellow, green, blue, purple and Special Red colours.
Why Apple iPod Nano is different from others?
Even though Apple was not the inventors of portable media players, they certainly brought the devices into the limelight with their iPod models. The Apple iPod Nano is a device that offers portability along with fun factors unlike any other products you will ever find in the Philippines.