Apple iPod Classic MP3 Players Price List in the Philippines October 2017
MP3 Players Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Get your hottest holiday gifts and SAVE big!Expires: December 24, 2017Get Deal
Latest Reviews for Apple iPod Classic
Already phase out , but the original price is twice as the price above, but worth it iPod 6th gen. bigger storage thats why its expensive still good quality ..but disposable battery ,until now its ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Review by MarshOrit
- Date : Oct 17, 2014
For the 120gb hard disk memory of this iPod classic 6th gen. you can put lots of movies and songs you want, unlimited files, for sure you cannot full this big memory storage of this iPod, but before ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Review by Irish Guadalope
- Date : Aug 14, 2014
[Good]Mp3 player is important in our daily lives because it decrease the stress that we encounter in our work because it plays different kind music and it helps to relieve stress out from your system, ...Read more
- Rating : 4.1
- Review by Idel Kolastah
- Date : Aug 1, 2014
Latest Topics for Apple iPod Classic
CAn I change the battery of this iPod , because it started to slow and the charging time id too long , so I want to change it, if ever possible Is it possible to change battery in this iPod?
- Last updated : Jun 12, 2015
- Posted by ClifF bAuTiSta
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Apple iPod Classic
Apple iPod Classic finally takes an exit after a long successful run
The Apple iPod Classic is a portable media player brought into the market by Apple Inc. Combining the best of portability and MP3 player capability, this device went on to become one of the best selling music players in the world. The last generation boasted of a whopping 160 GB space in its kitty and was available in black or silver coloured models. Production was discontinued in 2014 after a long and dominating run in the world of MP3 players. In Philippines, Apple experienced similar level of success due to which they have a wide grasp of the market now.
Popularity in the Philippines
When the first Apple iPod Classic was launched, it took quite some time till the young crowd began to take notice as a viable MP3 player. Its popularity rose tremendously when Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs employed their aggressive marketing strategy to reach out to the masses and offer something that no one had offered before. It didn’t take long till the portable device became a rage among young Filipinos and you were considered un-cool if you didn’t have it. Apple’s dominant run continued well into post 2010 era, even when other brands launched their own version of portable MP3 players. Not only that, even the grey markets began selling lookalikes of iPod at a much lesser price.
Features of iPod Classic
Over the 6 generations of iPods, the device went through various renovations and new inventions to keep up with the fast moving technology world. It is not easy to keep people entertained for over 13 years, but Apple did just that with their continuous innovation and desire to improve upon every aspect. Some of the iPod models over the years are:
- 1st generation: 5 GB and 10 GB versions, available in white colour. Release date is on October 23, 2001.
- 2nd generation: 10 GB and 20 GB versions, available in white versions (Limited edition Madonna, Tony Hawk, Beck and No doubt). Release date July 17, 2002.
- 3rd generation: 10 GB, 15 GB and 30 GB variants available in white. FireWire USB for data transfer. Release date September 8, 2003.
- 4th generation: 20 GB and 40 GB available in black and white colours. FireWire and USB both available. Release date is on July 19, 2004.
- 5th generation: 30 GB and 60 GB versions were launched in white, black and white (Special edition Harry Potter) colours. Release date is on June 6, 2006.
- 6th generation: 80 GB and 160 GB versions available in silver and black colours. Date of release is on September 5, 2007. Its second revision came in 160 GB versions and released in September 9, 2009.
Latest news in the Philippines
It was recently noticed that Apple discretely took down their Apple iPod Classic sales section from their website much to the disappointment of people of Philippines. This was expected because of gradually declining sales each year, due to which Apple Inc. was beginning to incur marginal losses. Being detrimental to their organization’s policy, low production of iPods was a necessary evil that they had to commit in order to stay in the business.
Why Apple iPod Classic is different from other brands?
The simple answer to this question states that Apple as a brand has more value than many other locally available products in the market.