Apple MP3 Players Price List in Philippines January 2017
Latest Reviews for Apple MP3 Players
[Good] Great Software Frequent Software Updates Great Camera Quality User-Friendly User Interface (GUI) Picture Quality and Screen Quality is not so good A lot of downloadable Music and Applications ...Read more
- Rating : 4.6
- Review by Moshi Monster
- Date : Aug 4, 2016
It comes in different and neck turner colors. It has a 5MP f/2.4 camera with LED flash and 1080p video. Dual-core A5 SoC. 32-64GB storage (Mine's 32GB). With lightning connector, as you can see on ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by joshuabelisario
- Date : Sep 28, 2015
Clip ko lang sa short ko at yun dala dala ko na ito kahit saan , iPod Nano 16GB dapat ang memory para sulit at hindi kulang yung mga dapat mong ilagay . Apple iPod Nano isa sa matibay na gadget.. ...Read more
- Rating : 4.9
- Review by Minta Cortes
- Date : May 12, 2015
Latest Topics for Apple MP3 Players
About Apple MP3 Players
Apple MP3 Players are still evolving to bring you sensational music experience
Apple MP3 Players are popularly known as 'iPods', which is a lineup of portable media players manufactured and marketed by Apple Inc. Coming to the market first in 2001, the iPod range went through various alterations, additions and new releases to finally arrive at its latest release on July 15, 2015. In Philippines, Apple first gained footing with the release of iPod devices and consequent release of dedicated music store named as iTunes. Apple iTunes is a platform through which you can transfer videos, games, photos and music and other things to certain Macintosh and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Features of Apple MP3 players
Over the past 6 generations, Apple has released dozens of releases improving every time with passing of a generation. Some of the characteristics of these generations for which they gained popularity are:
- 1st generation: Released on October 23, 2001 and featured 5 and 10 GB models to choose from. It came with battery life of 10 hours.
- 2nd generation: Released on July, 2002, these models came in 10 and 20 GB versions. Running on Mac 10.1 and Windows 2000 OS, you would have got 10 hours of battery life.
- 3rd generation: Characterized by 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 GB models, this generation saw its release on April 28, 2003.
- 4th generation: Released on October 26, 2004, this generation further expanded the choices by offering 30, 40, 60 GB variants with audio life of 15 hours.
- 5th generation: Released on October 12, 2005, these models 60 and 80 GB variants in addition with audio life on 20 hours.
Reasons for popularity in the Philippines
In the Philippines, MP3 players by apple became an instant hit as it connected with the youth who required efficient modes of carrying songs and other media in huge volume. Even this day and age, with advent of smartphones, there are plenty of takers of standalone MP3 devices that offer brilliant music listening experience. Coming to cost, Apple MP3 Players are all priced a little steeper than its competitors; but that is to be expected since the quality of products you get from Apple goes largely unrivaled. As long as music exists to be an essential part of humanity, MP3 players will flourish in one form or another.
The company finally released their 6th generation Apple MP3 Player with sweet specs like 1.1 GHz processor speed, 1 GB RAM and 8 MP camera capable of capturing videos at 1080p and 720p. This model is available for purchase in Philippines since July 15, 205.