RUSI Motorcycle Price List in Philippines April 2017
Latest Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Discover SALE items at Lazada including fashion clothing, shoes, smartphones, tablets, laptops, home decors and other gadgets. Shop now and enjoy big ...Expires: May 01, 2017Get Deal
Purchase your favorite items and get best deals and extra discounts. Shop now and have a big saving day!Expires: April 30, 2017Get Deal
Latest Reviews for RUSI Motorcycle
RUSI TC100 is a very simple motorbike with the fastest and durable engine and this motorbike is very in off road and very nice in long travel my father always using this one and he got no problems at ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by nelson pitogo
- Date : Apr 24, 2017
sa lahat ng motor ito lang ang nag tagal sa akin kasi naman matibay kahit naman hindi masyandong maganda tingnan ay okay ang makina nito kasi naman hindi ako tumitingin sa porma ang importante sa ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by ben delos reyes
- Date : Apr 21, 2017
Ang motor na ito ay bagay lang naman para sa akin kasi hindi ito mabigat dalhin at maganda ang design nito simple lang at malakas din makina nito pulido ang pagka gawa kahit saan ang punta malayo man ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by britney
- Date : Mar 20, 2017
Latest Topics for RUSI Motorcycle
About RUSI Motorcycle
RUSI motorcycles look forward to improve quality in Philippines
RUSI motorcycles is a relatively new brand in the Filipino motorcycle circuit. It stands for Ramas Uypitching and Sons Inc. It has been in the Filipino market for a couple of years only, but within those couple of years they have produced several models. These models range from under-bone motorcycles, to scooters and tricycles.
Other than these products, RUSI motorcycles is also known to sell Wave style motorcycles, along with several types of Sniper styled bikes as well as basic under-bone ones. It is currently located in Bugo, 9000 Cagayan de Oro, in Philippines. Since this company is basically a native brand in Philippines, many Filipino locals make use of their motorcycles. In fact, it has been accounted that lower middle class people use a motorcycle which belongs to a native company in Philippines.
RUSI does not have a long and standing historical background in this motorcycle business. It is a very young brand that originated in Philippines itself, and basically serves the middle as well as the lower-middle class Filipino people. It first originated out of Dumaguete City, in Negros Oriental. Even though it had humble beginnings, RUSI motors is doing pretty well for itself. It has multiple branches all over Philippines.
One of those multiple branches is located on Bataan. Other than those branches, RUSI also has multiple outlets in order to provide greater interaction with their customers. Two of the most popular outlets are in Dinalupihan and in Mariveles – both of which are in Cagayan de Oro.
Reason for Popularity
RUSI has been a very consistent brand in Philippines. They have consistently produced better vehicles than they used to, and even more, they have certainly improved their overall brand value in the last couple of years. However, the primary reason for RUSI’s popularity in this country is because of 2 particular events. What are they? Let’s check them out.
- RUSI introduced their new line of under-bone motorcycles in Philippines just last year. This has certainly improved their sales, and increased their popularity.
- In addition to that, RUSI has significantly lowered the pricing attributes of their products. This has certainly helped to increase their customer base as most lower-middle class people of Philippines have been able to avail RUSI motorcycles without any problem.
Certain products have been quite popular in the Filipino market due to their high sales figures and good quality in a competitive market. Let’s have a look at these products:
- RUSI Wave – This is perhaps RUSI’s most popular under-bone motorcycle available in Philippines. It is available in multiple colours, and it offers a good output power spec, as compared to its engine price and transmission. The body is extremely light, so manoeuvrability is not a problem.
- RUSI DL150 – RUSI has heavily marketed this product due to its extensive features. It offers a 150cc displacement, with both electric as well as kick starter kit. Its maximum fuel tank capacity is around 3.5cc, with a total weight of 110kg.
- RUSI MP110 – It is yet another popular under-bone product from RUSI. It features an 110cc displacement spec, with 3.5cc fuel tank capacity as well as a total weight of 89 kg. Its dimensions are quite small in nature, so the motorcycle is quite flexible.
- RUSI TC125 – Apart from under-bone products, RUSI has also successfully produced some business type motorcycles. This product is one of such products. It features a 125cc displacement spec, with a 3.5cc fuel tank capacity. Along with that, its total weight is 115kg, which is slightly more than under-bone products.
Marketing strategies for motorcycles is a very tricky thing in Philippines due to the availability of various brands selling the same product. So an efficient marketing strategy is very important in order to improve the chances of selling a particular product. RUSI offers a standard marketing strategy of lowering the price in order to get ahead off its competitors.