RUSI Motorcycle Price List in Philippines February 2017
Latest Motorcycle Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Find your items from these SALE products and save up to 80% discountExpires: February 28, 2017Get Deal
Latest Reviews for RUSI Motorcycle
Oh ha kasi may car na ako ito naman ang pinag aabalahan ko isang motorcycle ito ay ang ganda nito kasi ang dali lang paandarin at wala ng problema sa akin kasi isang start lang aandar na ito kaya ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.6
- Review by My maricar
- Date : Jan 25, 2017
Its good to have a rusi motorcycle and I like it much cause I have a motor now I can travel alone or with my tropas so its good. I like this motorcycle cause the price is affordable and the engine of ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by ward ward
- Date : Dec 28, 2016
Blessing nga naman ang motor na ito kasi nong nandito na ito ay natanggap na ak sa aking inaplayan na trabaho at ito ay isang collector sa isang lending company kasi ang qualification ay dapat may ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Walter70
- Date : Oct 26, 2016
Latest Topics for RUSI Motorcycle
may i ask if ds unit rusi tc 150 is brandnew....and may i ask if ..is ds a nationwide price...because im planning to buy..and d price in our province is higher...than ur posted price...
- Last updated : Feb 2, 2017
- Posted by Rosanna Colorada
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
About RUSI Motorcycle
RUSI motorcycles look forward to improve quality in Philippines
RUSI motorcycles is a relatively new brand in the Filipino motorcycle circuit. It stands for Ramas Uypitching and Sons Inc. It has been in the Filipino market for a couple of years only, but within those couple of years they have produced several models. These models range from under-bone motorcycles, to scooters and tricycles.
Other than these products, RUSI motorcycles is also known to sell Wave style motorcycles, along with several types of Sniper styled bikes as well as basic under-bone ones. It is currently located in Bugo, 9000 Cagayan de Oro, in Philippines. Since this company is basically a native brand in Philippines, many Filipino locals make use of their motorcycles. In fact, it has been accounted that lower middle class people use a motorcycle which belongs to a native company in Philippines.
RUSI does not have a long and standing historical background in this motorcycle business. It is a very young brand that originated in Philippines itself, and basically serves the middle as well as the lower-middle class Filipino people. It first originated out of Dumaguete City, in Negros Oriental. Even though it had humble beginnings, RUSI motors is doing pretty well for itself. It has multiple branches all over Philippines.
One of those multiple branches is located on Bataan. Other than those branches, RUSI also has multiple outlets in order to provide greater interaction with their customers. Two of the most popular outlets are in Dinalupihan and in Mariveles – both of which are in Cagayan de Oro.
Reason for Popularity
RUSI has been a very consistent brand in Philippines. They have consistently produced better vehicles than they used to, and even more, they have certainly improved their overall brand value in the last couple of years. However, the primary reason for RUSI’s popularity in this country is because of 2 particular events. What are they? Let’s check them out.
- RUSI introduced their new line of under-bone motorcycles in Philippines just last year. This has certainly improved their sales, and increased their popularity.
- In addition to that, RUSI has significantly lowered the pricing attributes of their products. This has certainly helped to increase their customer base as most lower-middle class people of Philippines have been able to avail RUSI motorcycles without any problem.
Certain products have been quite popular in the Filipino market due to their high sales figures and good quality in a competitive market. Let’s have a look at these products:
- RUSI Wave – This is perhaps RUSI’s most popular under-bone motorcycle available in Philippines. It is available in multiple colours, and it offers a good output power spec, as compared to its engine price and transmission. The body is extremely light, so manoeuvrability is not a problem.
- RUSI DL150 – RUSI has heavily marketed this product due to its extensive features. It offers a 150cc displacement, with both electric as well as kick starter kit. Its maximum fuel tank capacity is around 3.5cc, with a total weight of 110kg.
- RUSI MP110 – It is yet another popular under-bone product from RUSI. It features an 110cc displacement spec, with 3.5cc fuel tank capacity as well as a total weight of 89 kg. Its dimensions are quite small in nature, so the motorcycle is quite flexible.
- RUSI TC125 – Apart from under-bone products, RUSI has also successfully produced some business type motorcycles. This product is one of such products. It features a 125cc displacement spec, with a 3.5cc fuel tank capacity. Along with that, its total weight is 115kg, which is slightly more than under-bone products.
Marketing strategies for motorcycles is a very tricky thing in Philippines due to the availability of various brands selling the same product. So an efficient marketing strategy is very important in order to improve the chances of selling a particular product. RUSI offers a standard marketing strategy of lowering the price in order to get ahead off its competitors.