KYMCO Motorcycle Price List in Philippines March 2017
Latest Reviews for KYMCO Motorcycle
Design: Very unique this is what i like! Engine Performance: nice and fast powerful engine power Travelling performance: good and it can take you also to a long travel even off road Ride Quality: ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by David Salim
- Date : Mar 22, 2017
"Design is look sporty and very cute motorcycle and I really like it the most. Engine Performance was in a very good condition and its not a problem cause its functioning will. Travelling Performance ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Leovin Tacang
- Date : Oct 13, 2016
Sporty nga naman ang motorcycloe na ito unisex pa naman ito kaya ang ayos nito. Maganda din naman ang design nito kaya kahit sino pwedeng gumamit nito. Ang makina din nito ay ang tibay at maayos ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Angie Tronco
- Date : Aug 26, 2016
Latest Topics for KYMCO Motorcycle
good day everyone.Kabibili ko lng ng motor na to katulad sa mcdo. Kaya lang ang problema, everytime na kckstart ko antagal bago mgstart. Normal lg po b tlga yun. 3days ko p lng nagagamit papasok sa work. Brand new po nabili ko sa motortrade. Thank you
- Last updated : Sep 29, 2016
- Posted by gray101
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About KYMCO Motorcycle
KYMCO is looking for better sales in the Philippines
KYMCO stands for Kwang Yang Motor Co. Ltd. It is an automobile manufacturing company that is based in Taiwan. It has its headquarters in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and manufacturers a chain of two-wheelers for global markets. Its main line of products includes motor scooters, as well as motorcycles and ATVs. It was originally a subsidiary of Honda, but soon it got separated and started off as an independent company. It used to make parts for Honda vehicles, but later started manufacturing its own personal line of two-wheelers. It is one of the largest scooter manufacturers in Taiwan, and due to its immense popularity there, it is spreading very fast in other adjacent countries such as Philippines, Indonesia as well as in Malaysia. They have their own production facilities in many places, including the likes of Jakarta, Shanghai, Chengdu, Changsha as well as Pealing Jaya.
KYMCO was first founded way back in 1963. It was originally a part of Honda, but soon it split from it, and emerged as an independent automobile company. This company built its very first scooter back in 1970, and began marketing its product under the brand name in 1992. This company has certainly reached a pinnacle of business in the last decade or so, with several new facilities and better product structure. After growing quite largely in Taiwan and adjacent countries, KYMCO is now looking forward to spread their business in other South Asian countries such as Philippines as well. The Filipino community is very vibrant in terms of two-wheelers, and so KYMCO is really looking forward to start their business in this region of Philippines as well.
Reason for Popularity
It has not been very long since KYMCO has actually decided to market its products in Philippines. Still, it has received an overwhelming response from the Filipino community for their products. Why is that? Well, first of all, KYMCO has achieved a very strategic display of their products in Philippines. They have released quite a few models in such quick succession that the people are naturally overwhelmed with its product variations. In addition to that, this company has also marketed their product very well in Philippines. Their marketing strategy has been successfully able to draw the attention of people towards their products, without much effort whatsoever. Therefore, these reasons are actually responsible for KYMCO’s growing popularity in Philippines.
These products are available exclusively in Philippines. KYMCO has taken special care to ensure that these products really catch the attention of Filipino markets. So, let’s take a look at these products.
- Venox 250i – This is a premium product from KYMCO, with a V-twin DOHC 8V engine spec, and 252cc displacement. It offers a maximum power spec of 21.8 kW, with 21 Nm of max torque. With a telescopic front suspension and a double swing rear suspension, this motorcycle offers disc brakes and stunning body style design.
- K-PIPE 125 – This 4 stroke engine vehicle offers a single cylinder 123.66cc engine with 6 kW max power as well as 8.5 Nm max torque. Its wheel base is pretty good, with a 1290 mm figure. It also offers a front disc brake, with a rear drum brake.
- Quannon 125 – KYMCO produced this motorcycle for competitive racing. It has a 4 stroke OHC engine; with 124.1cc displacement spec as well as a single cylinder oil cooled outer engine chassis. Its max power spec is around 9.6 kW, with 9.8 Nm max torque. Both electrical and kick starting systems are present, with a 5 speed gear box.
- Active 110 – This model is actually meant for normal Filipino people. It is basically an under-bone motorcycle, with a 4 stroke OHC engine and 107cc single cylinder configuration. Its max power is around 4.8 kW and max torque is 7.44 Nm.
- Pulsar S 125 - This motorcycle offers a single cylinder 4 stroke OHC engine with 124.6cc displacement, and air cooled chassis design. Its max power rating is 7.5 kW, with 8.5 Nm of max torque.