LG Optimus Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines May 2018
LG Optimus Mobile Phones Price 2018
|Latest LG Optimus Mobile Phones||Price|
|LG Optimus Black P970||P12,990|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Flash Sale: Elephone P8 4G Smartphone 5.5 inches 6GB RAM+64GB ROM 2 Pcs Limited for Each User Promo runs until May 21stExpires: May 21, 2018Get Deal
Blackview P10000 Pro for Only $199.99 PROMO runs until May 21st, HurryExpires: May 21, 2018Get Deal
Latest Reviews for LG Optimus
[Good] I really like this phone even though its not the latest in LG but its still presentable to use,the performance of this phone still great. The battery still good, long lasting.. I dont think if ...Read more
- Rating : 4.1
- Review by Jhema Dela Cruz Yanson
- Date : Apr 11, 2016
Been using this phone for almost 2 years. Quite happy with it and after almost 2 years, still planning to use it. However, it suddenly started acting up, i.e. the screen would flicker and then the ...Read more
- Rating : 3.3
- Review by Harriet Chan
- Date : Feb 16, 2016
[Good) Great display and awesome features like the knock code feature. Fast touch response. I also love the the fact that you could use multiple apps. Multi task feature is remarkable. The phone has ...Read more
- Rating : 4.6
- Review by Maria198e
- Date : Dec 24, 2015
Latest Topics for LG Optimus
Hi LG. Napakaganda talaga ang product nyo ilang yrs na din sa akin to . Dami na rin npagdaanan. Ilang bagsak. Narin kinaya ng phone naTo Pero ngaun. Madali na syang malowbat At sira na ang screen niya saan kaya pwdng ipaayos ito yung iba kasing cellphone ... Read more
- Last updated : Mar 27, 2018
- Posted by Christopher Esgana Tan II
- Replies of This topic : 3 Replies
Okay at matibay ba ang mga LG na celpon kung bibili ako? okay kaya?
- Last updated : Nov 5, 2017
- Posted by Albert Reyes Jr.
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About LG Optimus
Smartphones under the brand name LG Optimus are manufactured by LG Electronics, a division of LG Group. The mobile devices produced both run on the operating systems, Android and Windows Phone 7. The smartphones boast of the most advanced mobile features and are also quite user-friendly.
Popularity in the Philippines
South Korean-made mobile phones have always been a favourite among Filipinos for their performance and stylish look. LG Optimus entry level smartphone models are also more affordable as compared to the other popular brands. First introduced in 2011 in the country, it continues to be among the top mobile devices. And there are plenty of reasons why this is the case. Buyers can choose from Bar or Slide design and take their pick of optional features including camera, touchscreen, QWERTY keyboard and smartphone, depending on their needs and budget. The series is faring well in the market special thanks to the many available models up for grabs.
Similar to the other popular handsets, the user interface of the LG Optimus series is as straightforward as it can be. Navigating is simple which allows users to maximise the potential which come with every feature. From its first foray into the market, the LG Optimus series has expanded, with some of the older models discontinued. In 2011, the company released the LG Optimus 2X, which was the series’ first dual core smartphone. It was followed by LG Optimus Black, a variant of the LG Optimus One. In 2012, the series grew with the LG Optimus L line, which consist of several variants with releases up to October 2013.
For its high end customers, LG Optimus released its G line. The collection was introduced in 2012 with LG Optimus G and G Pro. The sub-series eventually dropped the Optimus brand. Another subseries is named Optimus Vu, released in 2012 as well. Like the G line, the brand dropped the Optimus name and became a separate series of devices with stylus.
Among its most popular model are the following:
- LG Optimus 9 – features a really sophisticated design for the modern individual and compact size for convenience. It is powered by 1GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- Optimus G – this model boasts of lightning-fast 4G LTE network and Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor as well as 2GB RAM and 4.7 inch Zerogap Touch with True HD IPS Plus Display. Price is about P20990
- Optimus G Pro – for capturing special moments, this model delivers on its promise. It runs on QualComm SnapDragon 1.7GHz quad core CPUS with 2GB RAM processor and features a 5.5 inch 1080 Full HD IPS Screen and advanced 13MP Full HD camera as well as 3.140MAH battery for long life. It is priced at around P24000.
- Optimus Elite – a favorite entry level touchscreen feature phone with 3.5 HVGA Screen, 5MP Autofocus Camera with Flash and 800MHz processor. It is also stylish despite its simple design and even comes preloaded with Google Wallet and 50GB Box Storage.
- Optimus Plus – a mid-level smartphone with Android 2.3 platform Gingerbread operating system, Bluetooth, and virtual QWERTY keyboard with swipe. It also has a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen display.
- LG Optimus phones typically cost around P3990 to P25990. Other features offered by the other models would include WiFi, front camera, A-GPS support, and memory card microSD slot for up to 32GB.
The local market is usually particular about what they are getting in exchange for their money. In the case of the LG Optimus series, their position in the top 5 brands is indicative of what buyers think of their product. The mobile devices under this brand offer excellent performance and are stylish to boot. It is not surprising why some consumers gravitate to the brand especially those who have trusted the LG name.
Some the models under the LG Optimus series took their sweet time in being introduced to the local market. For instance, the LG Optimus G was officially released in August 2012 but only reached the local market in March 2013. By that time, a lot of consumers are looking at the newer models offered by the company or other brands.