HTC One Mobile Phones Price List in Philippines April 2017
Latest Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Shop the best gadgets on SALE at everbuying to save more budget. Grab your favorites now!Expires: April 25, 2017Get Deal
Waiting for the new Samsung Galaxy S8? Order from April 17 to 29 and a FREE Wireless Speaker Bottle Design.Expires: April 29, 2017Get Deal
Loving Xiaomi? Don't miss this chance now to get your favorite gadgets on SALE at very affordable prices. Hurry and grab yours now!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about HTC One
HTC’s new flagship, dubbed the HTC 10, is due out this April. Read more
HTC’s employees sacrifice sleep to give you the best flagship smartphone… or so the teaser says. Read more
HTC’s new One M10 has been elusive so far, but we may finally have a first look at the new flagship. Read more
Latest Reviews for HTC One
its been A long long year since I did not buy a new smartphone but now I was mesmerize of this HTC One M8 16GB because the style of this was so unique I really like it, and of course the processing ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Jovelle Santosa
- Date : Oct 26, 2016
- Good Review
Latest Topics for HTC One
san po kayo pwede makabili ng cover for htc one ko? kasi mejo mainit sya minsan ehh
- Last updated : Apr 9, 2017
- Posted by tin_man
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About HTC One
HTC One Series is booming in the Philippines
HTC One is one of the most premium series of Android smart phones that is being marketed worldwide by HTC. This series is an extensive list of touch screen smart phones, and all of them are slate-sized. This series started off in 2012, with the software support of Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. However, the current line-up of phones features either Android version 4.4.2 KitKat or Android version 5.0 Lollipop. HTC incorporated their own personal UI, HTC Sense in to these software upgrades along with Android version integration. This lends a unique touch to all HTC phones, as their user interface differs from the stock Android UI in a lot of ways.
HTC started their HTC One line-up way back in 2012 with a new line of Android smart phones. That line-up included both high-end as well as low-end smart phones. However, at the very beginning it was so commercially successful. Even though their build quality and interface were much superior to fellow contemporaries such as Samsung and Apple, but they got side-lined due to better promotion and introduction of single flagship devices from its competitors.
The 2012 line-up of this particular series consisted of the following smart phones, among others:
- HTC One V
- HTC One VX
- HTC One S
- HTC One X
This company introduced their Android series in Philippines in late 2013, with their 2013 line-up of devices. This was the first time that this series favoured small screen devices in their line-up, with the much acclaimed HTC One Mini. It had a small 4.3-inch screen, with an excellent build design and seamless user interface.
Reason for Popularity
This company really turned things around with the introduction of their 2013 line-up. Their main 2013 flagship model won the "Best New Mobile Handset, Device or Tablet" at Mobile World Congress that year. This made this series very popular among the common people, and so this company started to market their products to other regions of the world, including Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Taiwan. Soon, Android introduced their new operating system Android 4.4.2 KitKat, and this series capitalized on that release, by releasing a whole new chain of smart phones with this new operating software, integrated in their Sense UI. The 2014 line-up consisted of models which primarily featured Android version 4.4.2.
Since this series is pretty popular in Philippines, there are some notable models from its 2013 and 2014 line-up that made the common people very enthusiastic about this series. Some of those models have been mentioned below:
- HTC One X – It operates on Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, which can be later upgraded to Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It has a 4.7 inch 720p LCD display unit, with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution and IPS panel. It runs on 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon processor with Adreno 225 GPU. Its internal memory is 16/32 GB with 1 GB RAM and 8 MP primary camera.
- HTC One M8 – It is one of the latest models in this series. It features a 5.0-inch 1080p Super LCD display unit with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.0 protection. Its resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It operates on Android 4.4.2 OS, with provisions for Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade. It runs on 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB RAM. Its internal memory is either 16GB or 32GB.
- HTC One Max – This model runs on a 1.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory. Its GPU is Adreno 320, with a 5.9-inch 1080p Super LCD display unit and 1080x 1920 pixel resolution. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3.0 protection and 4 MP primary camera.
- HTC One M9 – This is the newest model of this series, with pre-installed Android 5.0 Lollipop. It operates on a 64 bit octa core Snapdragon 810 processor with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory.