Motorola Moto Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines May 2018
Motorola Moto Mobile Phones Price 2018
|Latest Motorola Moto Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play||P19,999 -|
|Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen 16GB||P10,499|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P5,999 -|
|Motorola Moto Z Force||P31,627|
|Motorola Moto Z||P12,033.74 -|
|Motorola Moto X4||P23,999|
|Motorola Moto G5S||P10,456 -|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||P12,999 -|
|Motorola Moto e4 Plus||P6,999 -|
|Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen - 4G LTE||P3,999|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
FLASH SALE : HOMTOM S7 5.5 inches 18:9 Bezel-less 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 4G Smartphone.Expires: May 31, 2018Get Deal
2018 World Cup Cool Products Countdown, up to 60% OFF, 3 Items for $10 and free gifts combos!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Motorola Moto
As Motorola schedules a product unveiling event on April 19 in Brazil, anticipation about the Moto G6 series breaking cover is on the rise. The Moto G6 lineup includes the Moto G6 Play, the Moto G6, and the Moto G6 Plus smartphones which have already leaked earlier with their specs and images. Read more
A few weeks away from the unveiling of the Moto G6 lineup which includes the Moto G6, Moto 66 Plus and Moto G6 Play has leaked in posters. These posters prominently reveal the dual cameras and full-screen design of the handsets, but strangely enough, the fingerprint scanner is missing giving rise to the suspicion that these are only the early images of the actual posters. Read more
The upcoming Moto Z3 Play is likely to arrive with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The revelation in this regard came to light due to the emergence of 3D renders as well as a 360-degree video of the smartphone. The renders also point to a full-screen design and a dual-rear-camera setup. The Moto Z3 Play is expected to have a mid-range Snapdragon 636 SoC at the helm. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Moto
I replaced iPhone 6 with this. I wanted to go for 5.5inch, and I was attracted to Android as it is, so I got this. <design> It is rounded are corners; it fits well in hands. As a 5.5inch phone, it ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Feb 28, 2017
Ang smartphone na ito ay mas mabilis at nag improve ang patented na modular design nito. Sobrang powerful nitong flagship na ito from Motorola dahil may Snapdragon 835 chipset ito at nay OLED 2K Quad ...Read more
- Rating : 3.1
- Review by Stefan Gaffud
- Date : Mar 20, 2018
For now maganda siya for me a high end phone siya and upgraded yung design kasi full metal yung cover ng phone na ito and maganda ang battery life niya. kaya when it comes to multi tasking okay siya ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by MM BARCOS
- Date : Mar 9, 2018
Latest Topics for Motorola Moto
Moto e4 has good specs for me...i just bought a brand new one...but was dismayed due to lack of protection... No screen guard... No casing... If ever, protective casing is available...where could i avail one..?
- Last updated : Mar 27, 2018
- Posted by Dapidap Pais
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Motorola Moto
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.