Motorola Moto Mobile Phones Price List in Philippines March 2017
Latest Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Browse these SALE items at affordable prices as treat for your son/daughter on his/her graduation. Hurry and enjoy this chance now!Expires: April 17, 2017Get Deal
Take a look at this best gadget deals and find your favorite brands. Shop yours at very affordable prices.Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Check out this best deals of Xiaomi products and shop more to save more budget. Hurry and grab your favorite gadgets from your favorite brand!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Motorola Moto
The Moto G5 and G5 Plus, both from the Moto G-series, were just introduced by Lenovo at the MWC. The two phones sport a metal unibody and Full-HD IPS display. Read more
Moto G5 and G5 Plus smartphones are expected to be showcased at the MWC. A few days before the event, the Moto G5 leaks in live images while the G5 Plus' press renders leaked as well. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Moto
Manda...easy to use ...pwdeng ndi kana mg memory card sa laki ng internal memory ..mbilis mg Internet ..I'm enjoy using it..ndi k manghihinayang sa price.kc worth it naman.. disadvantage lng ang mga ...Read more
- Rating : 4.9
- Review by Roda Dela Cruz
- Date : Feb 11, 2017
Motorola Moto X Play 16GB ang bago kung smartphone ito rin ang bagong model ngayon sa Motorola kaya gusto ko ito at salamat sa tita ko kasi binilhan niya ako kasi parang wala pa ito dito sa Pinas ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Emal
- Date : Dec 4, 2015
Latest Topics for Motorola Moto
About Motorola Moto
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.