Motorola Moto Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines December 2017
Motorola Moto Mobile Phones Price 2017
|Latest Motorola Moto Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto Z 2018||P75,581.80|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||P14,249 -|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play||P21,130 -|
|Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen 16GB||P10,499|
|Motorola Moto E4||P5,811 -|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P5,750 -|
|Motorola Moto Z Force||P104,604|
|Motorola Moto Z||P18,638.43 -|
|Motorola Moto E4 Plus||P8,999 -|
|Motorola Moto X Force||P15,504.71|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Lenovo is on EPIC SALE! Don`t miss this chance to get Lenovo's Affordable Performance and Affordable PRICE smartphones!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2GB RAM 16GB ROM (Matte Black) for only ₱ 5,199 Original price: ₱ 8,999Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Flash Sale Price $199.99 for Xiaomi Mi 5X 32GB ROM 4G Phablet (GOLDEN)Expires: December 30, 2017Get Deal
Latest News about Motorola Moto
Polaroid in partnership with Motorola has brought a pocket printer for you. The new Moto Mod accessory is called Polaroid Insta-Share Printer Mod that snaps onto the Motorola Z-series phones and lets you print small 2x3 inch photos that you click or already there in the photo gallery. Besides, it can also print photos from the various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Read more
Motorola's upcoming Moto X4 has been revealed with official press renders showing what a great job Motorola's design team did. Read more
Motorola recently launches its latest mid-range smartphone offerings, the Moto G5S and the Moto G5S Plus, with improved cameras and upgraded specs. The two are currently up for pre-orders and will start shipping on August 18. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Moto
<design> The body is thin, but it looks even sharper with gun metallic edges. I am not happy with the lens poking out, but when I put a style cap on, it gets flat. It may be better to think you ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Jan 20, 2017
I was torn with Z PLAY for its battery life, but I had no problem with this as it still has 40% left at the end of a day for my usage. Moreover, I am amazingly happy with its texture and design. I ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Jan 19, 2017
Its been 5 months na gamit ko siya and i think ang galing niya from the specs the body of this phone and alam naman natin na marami talagang phone ngayon nag nag lalabasan but ito ang habol ko sa ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by bert dem
- Date : Nov 29, 2017
Latest Topics for Motorola Moto
Good day ito po bang Motorola Moto E4 Plus, yung isang sim slot kasi hindi ko magamit may kailanga pa ba akog e-activate para magamit ko yung dalawang sim slot? salamat po.
- Last updated : Nov 16, 2017
- Posted by steffano
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About Motorola Moto
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.