Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines September 2018
Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phones Price 2018
|Latest Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phones||Price|
|Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM||P32,990|
|Microsoft Lumia 950||P22,906|
|Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM||P10,560|
|Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM||P11,990|
|Microsoft Lumia 630||P9,202.36|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Enjoy working and playing games with these gadgets that are up to 80% OFF!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Get FREE Samsung Galaxy 32" TV worth 16,999 and NanoFixIt Screen Protector worth 899 when you buy Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (512GB) available in Metallic ...Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Microsoft Lumia
Even before Samsung, Google or Apple, Microsoft had a plan afoot to launch an all-screen bezel-less Nokia Lumia 435 in 2014. But due to some reason, it was shelved and a forgettable Lumia 435 in regular design form was seen the light instead. Windows Central recently unearthed one of the prototypes of the proposed bezel-less Lumia 435 and published a report with a brief review and splendid ... Read more
Microsoft is clearing Lumia inventory and allegedly stopping production of the line altogether. Read more
Microsoft, in their SEC filings, disclosed their total number of Lumia handsets sold so far for the fiscal year. It showed that they were only able to sell 1.2 million Lumia handsets. Read more
Latest Reviews for Microsoft Lumia
As Android user this phone is shit to me it is not user friendly The interface is boring. Just plane black text and white background or vice versa It can't share anything without Internet so what is ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by れがらりよ あんとにお
- Date : Dec 19, 2016
Latest Topics for Microsoft Lumia
About Microsoft Lumia
Microsoft Lumia improves their inventory in the Philippines
Microsoft Lumia is a series of smart phones operating with Windows Phone operating system. The brand was previously named as Nokia Lumia, but in 2014 Microsoft Mobile purchased it and renamed it as Microsoft Lumia. Even though the brand was not named the same before, its products have not been altered as of yet, and they follow the same lineup of products even after the shift of ownership. All handsets are touch based smart phones, and they form the primary figurehead in Windows Phone based smart phones.
The Lumia series of smart phones was first introduced by Nokia in 2011. They partnered with Microsoft to bring forward a successful line of Windows Phone OS operating smart phones. However, in 2013 Microsoft announced that they have purchased Nokia’s line of smart phones, and thus formed the new Microsoft Mobile brand to take care of the Lumia series. Microsoft Lumia 535 was the very first device which had a non Nokia branding behind its back cover. It was first released on a global scale in November 2014, followed by an expansive release by early 2015. Still, the oldest device produced by this brand remains Lumia 800 which was released in November 2011 and operated under Windows Phone OS version 7.5.
Some of the common features in this series of smart phones include:
- The form factor in all Lumia devices is that of a bar. Even though this brand has produced some “phablets” but the overall structure remains constant in all devices.
- All devices use only Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Its Windows Phone OS is only compatible with a Snapdragon processor.
- All devices are touch screen based smart phones.
- This series is very well known to release multiple updates over time, which contain a combination of firmware and software upgrades. These upgrades bring about imaging improvements, along with tech support and bug fixes.
Popular Models in the Philippines
- 535 Dual SIM – This is the 3rd generation Lumia model which operates on Windows Phone 8.1 OS. A single SIM variant is also available for this model. It runs on 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno 302 GPU. Its RAM is 1 GB with 8 GB of internal storage. Display consists of 5 inch IPS LCD screen with 540 x 960 resolution and 220 ppi density.
- 640 XL LTE Dual SIM – Microsoft offers LTE connectivity with this model. It runs on Windows Phone OS 8.1 with and additional Denim update. It has 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory. The XL variant has larger display – with a 5.7 inch IPS LCD screen with 1280 x 768 HD resolution and 258 ppi density.
- 540 Dual SIM – This is the latest model from this series as it was made available in April 2015. It runs on 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. A 5 inch IPS HD screen is available with 1280 x 768 resolution and 8 MP primary camera.
- 435 – This is a mid-range slate variant from Microsoft. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 Denim update, with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. A Qualcomm Snapdragon processor serves as its CPU with Adreno graphics. It has a multi-touch capacitive touch screen interface for data input, along with a 4 inch TFT LCD screen with 480 x 800 pixel resolution. A primary camera of 2 MP is present, with a secondary 0.3 MP VGA camera.
Reason for Popularity
The Filipino market has really taken quite fond of this series of smart phones. Even though Android OS smart phones have taken over the global market, but Windows Phone has its own charm. It is subtle with its minimalistic design interface, and it has certainly garnered quite a favorable user base in Philippines. So, as various features develop in the future, Microsoft will certainly gain a huge growth in their market share in the Philippines.