Cherry Mobile Flare Mobile Phones Price List in Philippines February 2017
Latest News about Cherry Mobile Flare
If you thought that fingerprint scanners were only for mid-range phones and flagships, well now you can enjoy one even on an entry-level budget phone. Read more
For those on a budget, Cherry Mobile is back with a new offering that may just be perfect for your needs. Read more
Cherry Mobile releases another budget phone to liven up the local smartphone market. Read more
Latest Reviews for Cherry Mobile Flare
May cherry mobile flare s3 na upgrade ko gamet ang wifi to andriod lolipop ang problema ko po pag nag clash of clans ako bigla nalang nag mtk thermal dimu sya mapipigilan at nag shotdown ang cp ko ...Read more
- Rating : 1.9
- Review by Gel Gelarso Canlubo
- Date : Feb 18, 2017
Bumili ako nito tapos Diko alam kong bakit mag iisang linggo ko palang binili to...nakakainis kasi nanuod ako sa YouTube bigla na lang namatay Diko alam anong nang yari ...nag restart pala sya .. ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by Kenneth Manahan Serinas
- Date : Feb 16, 2017
Latest Topics for Cherry Mobile Flare
About Cherry Mobile Flare
Cherry Mobile Flare series comes up with a new Flare Lite model
Cherry Mobile is a quintessential Filipino company that operates all around the world. Still, its major sales operations are primarily located in and around Philippines. They first introduced the Flare smart phones series in 2012, with their latest android smart phone. Since then, this series has become Cherry Mobile’s premium series in terms of customer likeability and sales. In 2013, Cherry Mobile came up with a 2nd generation version of the Flare, named as Flare 2.0. This smart phone was priced at a very flexible range, and along with its extensive specifications, it slowly emerged as one of the top selling smartphones in Philippines that year. Even today, Cherry Mobile continues to release 2 to 3 models of smart phones every year, and they are pretty popular in and around Philippines. Now, let’s take a look at those Android smart phones developed by Cherry Mobile for this series.
Popular Models and Specs
The following models were the very first models released by the Cherry Mobile Flare series:
- Flare – This was the 1st model to come out. It had a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon processor, along with 512 MB of Ram and 4 GB of internal storage. It operated on Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, with dual SIM support and a 4” capacitive touch screen.
- Flare 2.0 – This was the 2nd generation model from Cherry Mobile. It offers a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon processor, with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. It also offers dual SIM support, running on Android version 4.1.2 JellyBean OS.
Latest Models and Features
Now, let’s take a look at some of the latest models from Cherry Mobile Flare series that are currently available in Philippines.
- Flare Lite – This is a brand new smart phone from this series, and it operates with a 1.0 GHz dual core processor and Mali 400MP GPU. It features Android’s latest 4.4.2 KitKat OS, with a 4” IPS capacitive touch screen. It has 512 MB RAM as well as 4 GB of internal storage. Its battery capacity is around 1300 mAh.
- Flare Dash – This smart phone is yet another budget Android device, which features a 1.2 GHz quad core processor with dual SIM and dual standby support. It has a 5 MP rear camera, along with a VGA front camera. The 4” IPS capacitive touch screen is great for one hand usability. It has 1 GB RAM, along with 4 GB ROM support as well.
- Flare S2 – The S2 is the 2nd generation model of Cherry Mobile Flare series’ S. It operates on Android version 4.2 JellyBean with a 1.3 GHz quad core processor and a 4.5” IPS screen display. It offers 1 GB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. Dual camera present with 8 MP primary and 2 MP secondary.
Important News and Updates
Cherry Mobile has recently announced that they will bring out a new Flare model in 2015 that is unlike the rest of its predecessors. It would be a high end Android smart phone, and would naturally cost a bit more than the rest of the Flare models. In addition to that, the existing models would receive additional software upgrades so that they can update their Android version. Still, Lollipop support is not available for all models.
Popularity in Philippines
Cherry Mobile uses its marketing strategy very well in their native Filipino market. They only concern themselves with lower end smart phones that are very economical to purchase. This is the reason as to why this particular brand and their Flare series are so popular in the Philippines. Their smart phones cannot obviously compete with high end models from Samsung and SONY. Still, these are quite popular because Filipinos like to use the Flare models as they are quite good and they cost less.
Lower end smart phones experience a lot of competition. Similarly, the Cherry Mobile Flare series gets stiff competition from its fellow contemporary, MyPhone Agua series.