Motorola DROID Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines August 2017
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
With Octa-Core MTK6753, Android 5.1 Version and 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM with 4G Band LTE.Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Buy a Samsung Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO in 32GB and expand your memory with free 32GB microSD card!Expires: September 17, 2017Get Deal
Browse Gearbest's flash SALE and collect your wishlist at very low prices. Shop now to save up to 80% OFF!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest Reviews for Motorola DROID
Motorola Droid Turbo yun ang sabe turbo daw sa bilis ang processor nito, yun ang hindi tama, naka 2.7 GHz nga ito bakit sobrang bagal mag run ng apps lalo na pag yung apps medyo may kabigatan , ayaw ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Review by Graff Botil
- Date : Dec 28, 2014
Walang sd card slot kaya automatic na malaki na yung free storage nito 32 Gb, sobrang laki na yun para saken, hindi ko na magamit yun lahat..Kahit pa nilagyan ng movies may space padin yung memory ko, ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Review by Sarapin385
- Date : Dec 22, 2014
[Good] Motorola is one of the most known cellphone brand also here in the Philippines and is one of the responsive one. I like this brand's design and its operability and also the battery. Very easy ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Review by michamichaa
- Date : Feb 21, 2014
About Motorola DROID
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.