Motorola Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines February 2018
Motorola Mobile Phones Price 2018
|Latest Motorola Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto Z 2018||P73,110.80|
|Motorola Moto G5S||P10,999 -|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||P13,690 -|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play||P19,999 -|
|Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen 16GB||P10,499|
|Motorola Moto E4||P6,315 -|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P5,750 -|
|Motorola Moto Z Force||P39,109|
|Motorola Moto Z||P19,485.19 -|
|Motorola Moto X4||P23,999|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Up to90% OFF
It's your biggest chance to get your favorite smartphone and accessories at very low prices. Grab your wishlist now to SAVE Big!Expires: ongoingGet Code00
Check this Energizer smarphone now at PHP 4990.00 only! Original Price: PHP 11950.00Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Leagoo M8 Pro 5.7" Inch 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Quad Core 1.3GHz Price down from ₱ 8,990 to ₱ 4,799.Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola has at least six smartphones up in the pipeline, namely, the Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play, Moto X5, Moto Z3, and Moto Z3 Play. Have a sneak peek on the what these devices have to offer. Read more
After a hiatus, Motorola adds two new Moto Mods to its Z-series smartphones. The two new modular accessories are the Lenovo Vital health monitor for health biometrics and a backlit QWERTY keyboard for typing long posts. Read more
Motorola looks to be announcing yet another phone later this month to add to its already prolific 2017 line up. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Mobile Phones
Isa ito sa mga bagong phone ng motorola ang Motorola Moto Z 2018 masasabi ko talagang pinag handaan nila ito for this year kasi ang galing ng specs hindi ko lang talaga sure kung ito na ba talaga ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by aira via
- Date : Feb 19, 2018
In terms of spec quality this phone really tops up vs its competitors in this price range. You got a fast snapdragon 625 processor which is definitely better than mediatek counterparts. And this ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by Soft-heartedLute12
- Date : Jan 31, 2018
G na G na talaga ako na ako ma makabili ng isang ito for me maganda kasi ang design niya lalo pa sa camera two storage din ang siang ito na magaling para sa mga applications na malalaki napaka okay ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by kentoy buladuy
- Date : Jan 31, 2018
Latest Topics for Motorola Mobile Phones
Magandang araw po sa lahat, gusto ko po sanang malaman kung ano po ba dapat gawin kung may trouble ang email gamit nitong unit? Wala kasi akong natatanggap a mails..minsan naman sa SPAM ito napupunta. Thank you po.
- Last updated : Feb 8, 2018
- Posted by LEAN ALCANSAS
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.