Motorola Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines July 2018
Motorola Mobile Phones Price 2018
|Latest Motorola Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto G6 Play||P17,958|
|Motorola Moto G6 Plus||P19,035 -|
|Motorola Moto Z 2018||P77,938.05|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play||P11,209.81 -|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P5,999 -|
|Motorola Moto Z Force||P33,680|
|Motorola Moto Z||P11,177.25 -|
|Motorola Moto X4||P21,230 -|
|Motorola Moto G5S||P9,340.31 -|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||P11,767.38 -|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Up to30% OFF
2018 Mobile Phone Markdown Madness, Save up to 30% OFFExpires: ongoingGet Deal
Perfect deal for those who want to start their Youtube Channel especially Vlogging!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Motorola Mobile Phones
Another major smartphone-maker is jumping on the foldable smartphone bandwagon. Meanwhile, tech giants Samsung and Apple's similar iterations are also in the works. Read more
Lenovo's sub-brand Motorola seems to have a new Android One-toting device up in the pipeline, dubbed as the Motorola One Power. The upcoming smartphone is tipped to arrive with an iPhone X-like design complete with a screen notch, curved edges and flat back. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Mobile Phones
Ito mrahil ang dhilan kya d ntuloy ang pag lounch at pag gawa wa project ara. Pinapakilala muna ang ninuno nito at pra mlaman ang susunod n market strategy. Pra mlaman kung tlaga bang tatankilikin ng ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by Jernald Ian Cervantes
- Date : Jul 16, 2018
<design> I like it. No problem. <portability> My previous phone (Xperia Z3) had a 5.2inch display, so this is slightly bigger. Having said that, as I put it in a diary case, it is about the same ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Mar 4, 2017
I replaced iPhone 6 with this. I wanted to go for 5.5inch, and I was attracted to Android as it is, so I got this. <design> It is rounded are corners; it fits well in hands. As a 5.5inch phone, it ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Feb 28, 2017
Latest Topics for Motorola Mobile Phones
About Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.