Motorola Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines November 2017
Motorola Mobile Phones Price 2017
|Latest Motorola Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||P14,999|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play||P21,560 -|
|Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen 16GB||P10,499|
|Motorola Moto E4||P5,551 -|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P5,999 -|
|Motorola Moto Z Force||P104,604|
|Motorola Moto Z||P19,499 -|
|Motorola Moto E4 Plus||P8,999 -|
|Motorola Moto X Force||P15,987.60|
|Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen - 4G LTE||P3,999|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Lenovo`s Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet on SALE!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Lenovo is on EPIC SALE! Don`t miss this chance to get Lenovo's Affordable Performance and Affordable PRICE smartphones!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Black Friday SALE! Price Down From $212.34 to $150.99 Hurry!Expires: November 30, 2017Get Deal
Latest News about Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola looks to be announcing yet another phone later this month to add to its already prolific 2017 line up. Read more
Lenovo is expected to release a lot of Motorola-branded smartphones this year including the Moto E4. The device with 2GB RAM, MediaTek chipset, and Android Nougat was recently spotted on Geekbench. Read more
Lenovo views Moto Mods as a highly-important device for the Motorola-branded Moto Z smartphones. This time, they are adding several Moto Mods to the collection including an Alexa-powered Moto Mod. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Mobile Phones
Maganda ang phone ko at hindi pa masakit sa bulsa ibang phone ngayong subrang mahal ang dali lang naman ma luma ng phone ito yung binili ko kasi practical siya pasuk sa budget ang phone na ito ay ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by felis monde
- Date : Nov 9, 2017
Bago lang may store ang motorola dito sa amin at matagal ko ng hinintay ito kaya binili ko na yung gusto ko itong Motorola Moto C ang galing kasi hindi siya gaanung mahal pero ang os niya ay Android ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by mele
- Date : Nov 7, 2017
The design is so simple but the specs are so good thats why i am so excited that i have one right now it is 5.5 inches size that is enough for my palm it has a very portable design the sides of this ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by zHeEeL
- Date : Oct 26, 2017
Latest Topics for Motorola Mobile Phones
Good day ito po bang Motorola Moto E4 Plus, yung isang sim slot kasi hindi ko magamit may kailanga pa ba akog e-activate para magamit ko yung dalawang sim slot? salamat po.
- Last updated : Nov 16, 2017
- Posted by steffano
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.