Motorola Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines July 2017
Motorola Mobile Phones Price 2017
|Latest Motorola Mobile Phones||Price|
|Motorola Moto E4 Plus||P8,999|
|Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen 16GB||P10,499|
|Motorola Moto C Plus||P6,299|
|Motorola Moto C||P3,699|
|Motorola Moto G5||P10,365|
|Motorola Moto G5 Plus||P14,290|
|Motorola Moto Z||P21,000 -|
|Motorola Moto G4||P7,000|
|Motorola Moto G4 Plus||P12,200 -|
|Motorola Moto 360 42mm (2nd Gen)||P12,315|
Mobile Phones Vouchers & Coupon Codes
From big brands such as Samsung, Apple, ASUS and Lenovo to Chinese brands such as OPPO, Xiaomi, and Meizu, you can find it here at a very reasonable ...Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Take advantage of Neffos Y5L Smartphone Pre-order at PC Express and get PHP 100. Grab this chance now!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
View all these newest products on SALE at Lazada and get yours. Shop now before the PROMO ends!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola looks to be announcing yet another phone later this month to add to its already prolific 2017 line up. Read more
Lenovo is expected to release a lot of Motorola-branded smartphones this year including the Moto E4. The device with 2GB RAM, MediaTek chipset, and Android Nougat was recently spotted on Geekbench. Read more
Lenovo views Moto Mods as a highly-important device for the Motorola-branded Moto Z smartphones. This time, they are adding several Moto Mods to the collection including an Alexa-powered Moto Mod. Read more
Latest Reviews for Motorola Mobile Phones
<design> I think it is cool, but the lens poking out on its back is annoying. <portability> Because my previous phone was iPhone 6 Plus, it is a little smaller. It is now lighter and easier to ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Jan 22, 2017
I wanted a smartphone supporting DSDS and SD with long battery life, so I replaced Nexus 6P with this. I am writing a review comparing with Nexus 6P. <design> The gold lines on its sides give high-en ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Jan 1, 2017
Manda...easy to use ...pwdeng ndi kana mg memory card sa laki ng internal memory ..mbilis mg Internet ..I'm enjoy using it..ndi k manghihinayang sa price.kc worth it naman.. disadvantage lng ang mga ...Read more
- Rating : 4.9
- Review by Roda Dela Cruz
- Date : Feb 11, 2017
Latest Topics for Motorola Mobile Phones
About Motorola Mobile Phones
Motorola packs a powerful performance in Filipino mobile industry
Motorola Inc. based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It has been there since the inception of telecommunication devices. Motorola started as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, and is now owned by Lenovo. They invented most of the technologies that makes telecommunication possible today, including the first mobile phone. What makes Motorola different from other contemporary brands is its quality of products. Given its status in the global smartphone market, it is expected to do well in Philippines as well.
The company started with $565 in working capital and five employees. Initially they sold battery-eliminators and then moved on to radios. In September 1983 they started manufacturing DynaTAC 8000X telephone, the world's first commercial cellular device. Motorola emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the smartphone market after it was acquired by Lenovo in October 30, 2014. It has gained huge popularity in the South-Asian market since then. In Philippines, Motorola has entered the smart phone market with the Moto E, Moto G & Moto X series.
Reason for Popularity
Even though Motorola is new in the Filipino market, yet it has gained huge popularity in the last few months. One reason for the huge response is Motorola's appealing design and mind blowing performance. The other reason is its price tag. The phones offer a lot for their given price and are the best in their segment.
Motorola has primarily 3 major series of smart phones to choose from. They are Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.
- Moto E – It has Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to 4.4.4. It features a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 4 GB. External SD card memory is supported. It has dual SIM functionality and supports 3G. Display includes a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive unit with 540 x 960 resolution, and 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G – It features Android 4.3 KitKat, which is also upgradable to Lollipop. It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. The external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.5 inch display unit with IPS-LCD and 540 x 960 pixels, with 5 MP primary camera.
- Moto G (second generation) – It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but it can be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 4000 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It has got 1 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 8 GB. Supports dual SIM and 3G. Display specs feature 5” LCD touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 8 MP primary camera.
- Moto X – User interface is Android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, but can be upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat. It features a dual core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, but external memory card is not supported. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 4.7” LCD screen with IPS spec, and capacitive touch interface with 720 x 1280 resolution, with 10 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
- Moto X (second generation) – It operates on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, but can be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Display includes a 5.2” IPS capacitive unit with 1080 x 1920 resolution, with 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Motorola provides a varied range of phones for every segment. It primary targets customers who are looking for a power-packed experience for a very reasonable price.