Latest reviews in the Mobile Phones
Sa loob ng dalawang taon ang gamit ko na phone ay LG na talaga pero hindi pa yung touchscreen, Ito yung gift saken ng dad ko nagyong pasko LG L Bello may kamahalan din, Pero mas enjoy gamitin kasi ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Review by Sarapin385
- Date : Dec 14, 2014
Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a parallel distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation. Hadoop makes it possible to ... Read more
- Last updated : Dec 5, 2014
- Posted by vigesh
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
pls i need answer f available po bah here in PH ang dual same and same price pa rin bah with the single sim version? THANKSSSS
- Last updated : Nov 29, 2014
- Posted by Markhu Vallente Banga
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
The company’s logo says it all: Global, Tomorrow, Energy, Humanity and Technology, the five pillars that LG is founded on. It is the firm resolve of this Korean multinational corporation to provide its customers with the highest satisfaction by providing products that come equipped with values, promise, benefits and personality.
Established in 1958, LG Electronics is proud of its legacy borne from its technological expertise from being a long time manufacturer of many appliances including radios and television. The company has explored new technologies particularly those applied in mobile devices and digital television. The company was originally founded as Lucky Goldstar and produced Korea’s first refrigerators, radios, washing machines, air conditioners and televisions. In 1995, it was renamed LG Electronics as it acquired the US-based Zenith.
By 1997, the company has released the world’s first CDMA digital mobile handsets and developed world’s first IC set for DTV. A year later, LG went ahead and introduced the world’s first 60-inch plasma television. In 2000, it introduced the world’s first Internet refrigerator and subsequently applied the technology to washing machines, air conditioners and microwave ovens.
Its domination of the television industry was apparent with the commercialization of the world’s first 55-inch all in one LCD TV, world’s first 71-inch plasma TV and world’s first satellite and terrestrial DMB handsets. By 2005, it has become the 4th largest mobile handset supplier worldwide. Year after year, LG Electronics has outdone itself with the release of innovative devices, all of which were best sellers. Such successful streak made LG Electronics a household name, which eventually lead to its decision to establish a new global brand identity in 2008, "Stylish design and smart technology, in products that fit our consumers’ lives." The LG brand logo of today also stands for "Life is Good".
Popularity in the Philippines
LG Electronics took the Filipinos by storm with its high quality and innovative products. Price never became an issue considering that the company has managed to keep its promise of providing value for money. Almost every home has an LG product: a television, a washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, computer monitor or even a mobile phone.
- Televisions – choose from LED TVs, LCD TVs, Plasma TVs, CRT TVs, OLED TVs and the latest Ultra HD TVs. All units boast of a cinema experience and are complemented by Blu Ray players, DVD players, home audio systems, home theatre systems and other television accessories.
- Home appliances – from single door refrigerators to washing machines, microwaves and vacuum cleaner, LG has got something for everyone. The company promises to make the lives of the Filipino people easier and they certainly kept such promise with these classy, hi-tech appliances.
- Air conditioners – with the Philippines having one of the highest electricity cost in Asia, LG offered air conditioners which allow owners to save as much as 69 percent in energy. This was possible with the Inverter V compressor technology. Plus, their air conditioners come with 3D micro protection filter, Plasmaster Ionizer, Plasmaster Skin Care and Plasmaster Auto Cleaning features.
- Mobile Phones – Filipinos love the slim and lightweight design of the LG smartphones. The handsets feature touchscreen display, cameras, MP3, FM radio and Bluetooth.
To purchase an LG product, all you have to do is to head over to the nearest shopping mall and there you can easily find a lot of appliance stores carrying the brand. For an easier time, you can use LG’s store locator on their website (http://www.lg.com/ph). All you have to do is to click the "Where to Buy" button located below the product of choice. There are also plenty of reputable online resellers and dealers and you can have the product delivered right to your doorstep.
At the start of 2014, LG Electronics introduced webOS, its new operating system which will be behind every connected TV that will be released by the company. The said system, purchased from HP in 2013, allows users to download multiple apps as well as access popular VOD platforms. This enhancement of its Smart TV will surely delight a lot of LG’s loyal customers.
LG Products Categories in Philippines
Brands/Series for Mobile Phones
- Cherry Mobile
- SKK mobile
- ARC Mobile
- ZH&K Mobile
- cd-r king
- BS MOBILE
- G Smart
- ONE PLUS
- Happy Mobile
- MY VIEW