Acer Mobile Phones Price List in Philippines February 2017
Latest News about Acer Mobile Phones
According to reports, Acer is looking at releasing 2 new smartwatch devices during the IFA 2016 electronics show. There's no official word from Acer yet, but it seems that they would launch at least one smartwatch device at tomorrow's event. Read more
Acer announced an upgrade to its Liquid Zest phone with a larger screen and a bigger battery. Read more
Taiwanese hardware company Acer showcases a new budget smartphone that pushes just the right buttons. Read more
Latest Reviews for Acer Mobile Phones
Have bought my Acer Zest 3G last monday and I have to choose between KATA C2 or ZEST 3G but I choose to buy Acer Zest 3G though they both have the same price. Ang masasabi ko lang sa zest 3G OKAY ...Read more
- Rating : 4.7
- Review by Carlos Verueco Galzote
- Date : Jan 25, 2017
Good! I really the design and display of this phone its very elegant looking so nice to have it much. It was portable also I can bring it always. Easy for me to used it and I have a good time using ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by MVP
- Date : Nov 23, 2016
Thanks God its Friday ang saya-saya kaya kasi Friday ang hinihintay ko ang araw na ito kasi. Ngayon darating ang aking bagong Acer Liquid Zest Plus kasi nag papadala ang aking Tita na nasa labas ng ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Precy Mejia
- Date : Oct 14, 2016
Latest Topics for Acer Mobile Phones
About Acer Mobile Phones
Acer mobile phones set a new trend in Smartphone history
Acer is a multinational company that rests solely on the production and distribution of various electronics goods and gadgets. Its smart phone franchise was introduced pretty late in the market, as Acer primarily focused on producing desktops and laptops for commercial or personal purposes.
This company was first started way back in 1976 as a multi-tech company which catered to various electronic needs of its customers. It was first founded as a computer hardware and electronics company, but it later went on to become a huge enterprise dealing with all kinds of electronic gadgets. It has its headquarters in Taiwan, and its current chairman and CEO is Stan Shih, who is also the founding entity behind this company.
Acer mobile phones are very popular in Philippines due to their diversity in price and features. Let’s take a look at those diverse attributes which make this company so popular and well marketed in and around Philippines.
Reason for Popularity
Why are their mobile phones so popular? Let’s take a closer look:
- Acer takes into account the huge market of Philippines, and thus creates a diverse range of smart phones which can adhere to different sections of its society.
- Pricing strategies of this company are exceptionally good. Acer makes sure that their smart phones occupy more than one price bracket during their sales, so that more people can have a chance to get it.
- Liquid E2 – This dual SIM model is the latest creation from Acer. It includes 2 different screen options – a 4.5 inch variant and a 5.0 inch variant. It has a 1.2 GHz quad core processor with Android Jelly Bean OS, and IPS display unit.
- Liquid Z3S – This model operates with 1.0 GHz MediaTek dual core processor and 512 MB RAM. Internal storage is 4 GB, with a 3 MP rear camera.
- Liquid S1 – Another quad core model with 1.5 GHz MediaTek processor and 1 GB RAM. Dual cameras present with 8 MP rear and 2 MP front cameras.
Before Acer even started their mobile phone sales in Philippines, they were a very well known name in Filipino electronics markets. So their introduction of smart phones in Philippines was not that difficult unlike new companies. However, despite slow initial sales, these smart phones became extremely popular among the Filipino crowd, and subsequently made Acer a formidable entity in smart phone markets as well.