Dell Latitude Laptops Price List in the Philippines January 2018
Dell Latitude Laptops Price 2018
|Latest Dell Latitude Laptops||Price|
|Dell Latitude 13-3380 Education||P22,602.75 -|
|Dell Latitude 14-3480||P45,500 -|
|Dell Latitude 14-E7270||P87,500|
|Dell Latitude 14-E7470||P86,500|
|Dell Latitude 14-7480||P74,500 -|
Laptops Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Search for bundles, FREEBIES and Deals at Lazada's End of Season SALE. It's not yet too late so hurry!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Up to65% OFF
Shop the best 2-in-1 Laptops at great prices online now to SAVE up to 65% discount. Shop more to SAVE more!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
From car accessories to laptops, smartphones and fashion items on SALE! Hurry and shop now!Expires: December 31, 2018Get Deal
Latest News about Dell Latitude
Dell is now selling its latest 2-in-1 laptop, the Latitude 7285, which is also the first-ever tablet computer that supports wireless charging. You can purchase the whole set for USD 1750 (around PHP 88,721), which includes the laptop, wireless keyboard, and charging mat. Read more
Latest Reviews for Dell Latitude
Pros maganda siya kasi kung battery life lang naman ang pag uusapan ang laptop na ito ang nangunguna ang husay nito sa processing speed kaya maganda din itong gamitin sa games ngayom portability ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by jarden argallon
- Date : Nov 24, 2017
Until now gamit ko pa rin ito ngayon kasi naman magaling siya na laptop proceeding speed ay mabilis at hanggang sa naka graduate ako ito parin ang gamit ko napaka compact ng design at powerful pa ito ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by judith emerson
- Date : Nov 23, 2017
Small but the operating system is so nice and a very reliable laptop because i can used it for my business and even if its small laptop i can still manage my docs and everything with this one no ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by kikoy
- Date : Nov 23, 2017
Latest Topics for Dell Latitude
About Dell Latitude
You would expect more from business laptops. After all, they are for your source of livelihood and you would not want to be inefficient and inaccurate. When it comes to business laptops, you can rely on the Latitude series, a laptop line from Dell Computers specifically designed for business use.
Popularity in the Philippines
Since Dell is not a stranger in a computer-savvy country, their Latitude series is, not surprisingly, well-known and quite popular. Consumers are delighted with the reliability and security that the laptop computers offer. Most of the laptops are sold via authorized dealers and re-sellers and Filipino can easily shop and compare prices.
The laptops are actually designed and manufactured by Quanta and Compal and retain similar components throughout the production to simplify their maintenance, allowing large corporations to easily swap components between models.
In addition to this, the computers also come with Dell's RoadReady specification. The casing is made with durable magnesium alloy, internal metal frames and Strike Zone shock protection, which prevents the laptop from getting severely damaged when dropped or exposed to severe impact. A lot of the models also boast of free-fall sensors or solid-state drives.
Of course, since they are designed as business computers, Latitude laptops often include security features like contactless smartcard, smartcard and TPM security along with lid clasp, support for legacy standards and DisplayPort video out. To date, Dell Latitude is available in a number of series:
- Latitude Series 3000 (Value) – this collection features affordable commercial class laptops with relevant business features. Starting weight is 3.5 lbs and each sub version comes with Windows 7 Professional. Choice of up to an i5 Intel processor is also available. Choose from 13 inches, 14 inches and 15.6 inches. Prices are between $509 to $589.
- Latitude 5000 Series (Mainstream) – perfectly balanced in terms of mobility, features and productivity. The laptops under this line come with touch option, media and docking capability as well as Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, fingerprint reader and smart card options. Sizes available are 14 inches and 15.6 inches. Dell prices are between $719 and $729.
- Latitude 5 and 6 Series (Professional) – this line is loaded with features which provide superior mobile business productivity. It comes with excellent processing power, media and docking capability. The laptops also feature a starting weight of 4.4 lbs, e-Family docking solution with 3.0 USB ports, IT manageability with remote access and battery and BIOS management capability. Prices range from $539 to $1049.
- Latitude 7000 Series (Ultra Mobile) – this collection, which carries the brand name Ultrabook, boasts of ultra-mobile business laptops. They have everything your business will ever need including processing power, design quality, data security, media, docking capability and touch option. Plus, the computers are super light, with a starting weight of 3lbs. They also have over 10+ hours of battery life and e-family docking solution options. The laptops are available in 12.5 inches and 14 inches display and feature 4th Gen Intel Core processors. They cost from anywhere between $1089 to $1181.
- Latitude Rugged Series – if you are looking for laptops which are built to withstand the toughest of environmental conditions, then you should check out this collection. With a starting weight of 5.52 lbs, these computers have gone through environmental testing and certification. The Latitude 14 inch E6430 ATG model comes with smart connectivity and MIL-STD 810G/IP5 X Durability while the Latitude E6420 XFR Fully Rugged laptop feature advanced durability and reliable data protection. Prices range between $1628 to $3209.
There are a lot of things going for Dell Latitude laptops with durability and efficiency on the top of the list. They continue to live up to their stellar reputation and made sure that these business laptops perform excellently.
In the Philippines, price is a concern especially with the presence of local players. Some are also not really happy with the bulky look and would forego the other features. Still, these computers are worth buying if you need a laptop for business purposes.