ASUS TAICHI Laptops Price List in the Philippines December 2017
ASUS TAICHI Laptops Price 2017
|Latest ASUS TAICHI Laptops||Price|
|ASUS TAICHI 21-DH71||P50,399|
Laptops Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Choose your favorites from these SALE products and save more budget. Shop now and have fun!Expires: December 31, 2017Get Deal
It's your chance to grab your brand new gaming laptop at a very low price! Hurry before the PROMO ends!Expires: December 31, 2017Get Deal
The Christmas checktlist for the TECH-SAVVY. SAVE up to 85% OFF! HurryExpires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest Reviews for ASUS TAICHI
[Good] comportable to use handy and the display is very good.maybe need to adjust some specs for it because tgen are little bit bad . [Bad] sometimes it log when I use it over an 3 hours and it ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Review by Roselyn Casimiro
- Date : Oct 21, 2015
"PROS" Talking about gadgets, duhhh...here it goes this laptop this ASUS TAICHI 21. It is convertible to a tablet which makes it sounds WOW . It is windows 8 tablet operated. Good screen 1920x1080 ...Read more
- Rating : 3.8
- Review by SaAkA 54 Mon
- Date : Jun 11, 2015
[Good] because it is more cool and no lag at all very smooth to use everytime i play i really enjoy it much. Compare other it is not more cool to use as well whenever i open some apps. Yes absolutely ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Kristine Caisip
- Date : Jan 20, 2015
Latest Topics for ASUS TAICHI
My GOd guys Choks na choks to na laptop, maliit at windows 8 na yung OS nito , help me po saan pwede makabili nito wala kasing site na nakalagay pwede makabili and magkano po ito at anong freebies ,,,please please po..thanks much
- Last updated : Apr 5, 2015
- Posted by Ritzelle Ocpenia
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
About ASUS TAICHI
ASUS TAICHI is the brands top quality laptop model that offers amazing performance
ASUS TAICHI is a wonder device from the company that brought you a slew of Netbooks and Laptops. After Windows 8 launched, various companies around the world jumped in on the bandwagon and started producing varieties of easy-to-use devices to cash in on the popularity. In the Philippines, there are many competitors of ASUS who are actively trying to overtake competition by producing equally powerful devices at a lower price tag, but the reliability that comes with ASUS devices cannot be taken for granted. After all, ASUS is a company that has brought Republic of Gamers (ROG) in the forefront.
Features of ASUS TAICHI
These ultra-portable, powerhouses come with a solid configuration that can make everyone drop their jaws and its competitors shudder. It boasts of new-generation Intel processors and full HD capacity, which are features that are seldom found on other devices.
- This device is equipped with Intel Core i7/ i5 processors, 2 GB of RAM and loaded with Windows 8 Operating System.
- It measures 339.2 x 228 x 17.4 mm in dimensions and weighs at 1.55 kg. Screen size is 13.3 inches that supports full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 with 16: 9 display ratio. There is also 10 finger touch support.
- There is support for USB 3.0 port, micro HDMI 1.4, Screen switch/ SD card reader and 1080p support/ audio jack.
- Hard drive is of SATA III SSD type with 128 GB and 256 GB variants. There is a camera of 5 Megapixels with autofocus and 1080p video recording capability. Also, there is a 286 illuminated chiclet keyboard.
- Battery is a 53Whr type that lasts up to 7 hours.
Popularity in the Philippines
ASUS ITACHI owes a lot of popularity to its brand name that carries an age old reputation due to its tested and proven methods of reliability. In Philippines, ASUS made a name for itself by providing amazing gaming motherboards, phones and computer components long before ITACHI showed up the market. Capitalizing on their reputation they made great profit by delivering exceptional models once again.
Latest news in the Philippines
Drifting away from the ITACHI model, Asus has recently announced that they will bring forth a hybrid detachable laptops going by the name of Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi that will offer better power configuration along with longer battery life.