Acer Laptops Price List - Prices in Philippines
Latest on Acer Laptops
We've gathered data of Acer Laptops for January 2016. What items are popular? If you're looking for the answer, you've come to the right place! Compare prices for the most up to date products and search for great deals.
Most viewed :
Aspire One D270-268, Aspire Switch 10, and Aspire E5-471 got the most views last month. How long will this trend last?
Latest discounts : Aspire V5-431-887B2G50Ma had the biggest price drop last month. Must be a great deal. Get your hands on it while it lasts!
Latest News about Acer Laptops
Acer Aspire One Cloudbook will go on sale in mid-August for the starting price of $169. Read more
Latest Reviews for Acer Laptops
The design is nice look so cute for me cause I love the color of these laptop. The display is attractive and its presentable that's make other love and like these laptop. The battery has not a long ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Sandra <3
- Date : Jan 29, 2016
Design is nice and its has a pretty and most of all its presentable laptop. Processing speed of course its fast and super fast so its more perfect. usability its a big help for me cause I'm doing and ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Patrick M
- Date : Jan 29, 2016
Latest Topics for Acer Laptops
Good AfTernoon. Magtatanong po sana, Acer Aspire 4740G po ba na laptop ay magaling pagdating sa mga games? Mahilig po kasi ako sa mga online games and I want a laptop na Okay sa games. I can see that the specs is only Core i3.
- Last updated : Feb 11, 2016
- Posted by As.email@example.com
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About Acer Laptops
Acer Laptops make way for modern innovation in Philippines
Acer is one of the most important pioneering figures in modern computing technology. Its huge line of laptops is testament to the fact that the company had been built on strong grounds of innovation. The company believes in a simple philosophy of business to keep their products simple and precise. This is the reason as to why Acer has only one franchise in laptop production – the Aspire series.
Acer was formed way back in 1976 as a computer hardware and electronics enterprise in Taiwan. Since its inception, this company has produced some of the most revolutionary desktops and personal computers. With the advent of modern technology, Acer decided to move on to laptops. During their years of active production in this category, Acer actually produced multiple series of laptops – ranging from notebooks and netbooks to home laptops and convertibles.
This myriad collection of products was quite influential in making Acer a brand to be reckoned with. Even to this day, Acer continues to make multiple franchises – with ultra thin models, 2-in-1 laptops as well as classic home laptops. Acer laptops were first introduced in Philippines in 1980s, and since then it has become one of the most trustworthy and popular brands in this market.
- Aspire S7 – This is a premium model from this franchise. It offers 1.80 GHz dual core Intel Core i7 processor with 4 GB DDR3L RAM and Intel HD 4400 graphics. 256 GB hard disk space is provided as well.
- Aspire V3 – This notebook offers 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 16 GB DDRL3 Ram and 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics memory. Its full HD 17 inch screen supports a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, with 1 TB HDD space.
- Aspire E – This notebook supports Linux, with 2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB RAM. Its video memory is 2 GB with NVIDIA GeForce 840 M chipset. 1 TB HDD is also provided.
- Aspire R7 – This convertible laptop offers touch screen interface with a 15.6 inches IPS display unit. It operates on Windows 8.1 OS, with 1.8 GHz dual core Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB RAM. Along with 1 TB HDD, it has 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 750 M graphics memory.
Marketing Strategy and Popularity
It is of no doubt that Acer laptops have a very good reputation in Philippines. Why is that? This is primarily due to the fact that these laptops are really user friendly in their design and offer excellent performance for any average user.