GoPro Digital Video Cameras Price List in Philippines December 2016
Latest on GoPro Digital Video Cameras
Here's the trend of GoPro Digital Video Cameras for November 2016. Want a popular product but got a budget? Look for great deals and get your hands on trending items! We've gathered data just for you!
Most viewed :
HERO4 Silver Edition-Standard, HERO, and HERO4 Black Edition-Standard got the most views last month. How long will this trend last?
Latest discounts : HERO4 Silver Edition-Standard had the biggest price drop last month. Must be a great deal. Get your hands on it while it lasts!
Latest News about GoPro Digital Video Cameras
GoPro unveils the HERO5 Black and the HERO5 Session. GoPro also unveiled the Karma drone which is compatible with most of their released cameras. Read more
Latest Reviews for GoPro Digital Video Cameras
I got my Hero4 GoPro Black from Bestbuy and it's really amazing.. but planning to sell it po dahil may Hero3 na ako kaya hnd ko na magagamit pa to... is there anyone na gustong magkarun?? this one is ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Review by Flordilyn Lleno Cirino
- Date : Aug 24, 2015
- Good Review
Palagay ko ito yung GoPro na mura at simple lang pag record , wala akong ganiro pero pangarap ko magka ganito meron yung brother ko GoPro 4 kaya na impressed ako ba sa video ang ganda kuhang kuha ...Read more
- Rating : 3.4
- Review by darAS LamAN
- Date : May 12, 2015
Latest Topics for GoPro Digital Video Cameras
Magandang araw po sa inyong lshat. Kasi po nasira yung aking charger of this u nit, tatanong ko lang kung may mga other reccomended charger ba na pang-alternate it na item? maraming salamt po.
- Last updated : Nov 16, 2016
- Posted by Dermo Kili
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About GoPro Digital Video Cameras
GoPro offers new innovation in exciting camcorder models in the Philippines
GoPro camcorders are quite popular all over the world. Be it an amateur trying his hand at photography, or a professional using a camcorder, GoPro is every man’s choice for a camcorder. Why is that? This is because of the simple fact that they have a wide range of products in their arsenal, which actually caters to the needs of a wide range of customers. Having said so, this company is very huge in Philippines, even though it is not a native company. Why is that? First of all, let’s understand the brief history of GoPro, before discussing it with special reference to Philippines.
GoPro is essentially an American brand that has its headquarters based in San Mateo, California. Still, it has found several subsidiaries all over the world, and the one in Philippines is an extremely prominent one among all these subsidiaries. This company was developed to produce and market HD camcorders that can record video very efficiently. The secret as to why this company has been so successful in Philippines and all over the world id due to the superior quality of their products. This company was first founded by Nick Woodman in the year 2002. At first, it used to sell 35 mm film camera, while digital cameras were introduced later.
Reason for Popularity
GoPro camcorders are extremely light, thus making it very easy to control and use. They are also quite compact as well as rugged, and can be mounted pretty easily on the top of several vehicles. All these attributes made this brand a fantastic product incorporator in Philippines and other parts of the world. This brand also uses wide angle lens to improve their picture capture and quality. GoPro is solely responsible for bringing in several innovative ideas in video photography business. For example, their latest technology enables users to remotely control their camera configuration, as well as set the required intervention in their camcorders.
GoPro has produced many of those finest camcorders in the market. However, some of their latest products have certainly peaked in terms of market acceptability and customer responses in Philippines. What are those products? Let’s take a look.
- HERO4 – This is the latest model from GoPro that is available in the Philippines. The company released it in September, 2014. According to their website, this model is available in 2 colour options – namely, Black Edition and Silver Edition. It uses a 12 MP CMOS variant lens, along with a fixed max aperture of f/2.8 and an improved processor for better execution. In Philippines, this model comes with new Bluetooth connectivity specs, as well as a max frame rate of 30 FPS.
- HERO – GoPro also released a budget model for Philippian market, named as the HERO. It features a 5 MP still camera, along with 720p video resolution with 25-30 FPS configuration. Its hardware resembles that of HERO3 – which was the predecessor to HERO4. This model was released very strategically in the Philippines due to its economic cost.
- HERO3+ - This model was the predecessor of HERO4. In Philippines, this model is still very famous due to its ease of controls and user friendly actions. GoPro released this model in September, 2013 – a year before releasing HERO4 – and even though it was a low end device, sales really picked up in Philippines. This was due to the fact that it offered amazing specs at a very decent price range. It had a wide lens aperture suitable for low light photography, along with a waterproof enclosure.
Marketing Strategies in Philippines
GoPro has officially recognized Philippines as one of their important target markets. This is why you can certainly expect to see several innovative marketing strategies from this company that are exclusively directed to the Philippian markets. GoPro might release some more budget oriented low end models for Philippines, along with coming up with better innovation for their future releases.