Leica Digital Cameras Price List in the Philippines April 2018
Leica Digital Cameras Price 2018
|Latest Leica Digital Cameras||Price|
|Leica Sofort||P15,490 -|
Digital Cameras Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Up to85% OFF
Get the best deals on summer essentials, Up to 85% OFF!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Up to80% OFF
2018 hot seller flash sale, up to 80% OFF! start from $0.99. Hurry!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
2018 GearBest Top Brand Flash Sale maximum discount, Don't miss this!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest News about Leica Digital Cameras
There are cameras, and there are Leica cameras. Leica delivers a great camera that is rugged enough to go on any adventure for under $3,000. Read more
Latest Reviews for Leica Digital Cameras
I think for its features and price hindi ito worth it bilhn, I was expecting a more higher camera specs kasi mahal siya, though malinaw ito hindi vibrant ang color ng image at hindi sya okay gamitin ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Mikayla Baler
- Date : Mar 10, 2018
Ang ganda ng camera na ito pang travel medyo may kamahalan nga lang pero ang camera na ito ay subrag cool gamitin kasi naman subrang ganda ng design very classic at ang quality ng image niya ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by green
- Date : Aug 28, 2017
Leica Sofort is very perfect for me madaling gamitin na camera kahit mukhang laruan pero iba siya kasi napaka ganda ng kuha may perfect square talaga ang design nito at fun to use talaga although ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Gretchen
- Date : Jul 17, 2017
Latest Topics for Leica Digital Cameras
Leica is the best , It is true since I have this kind of camera , the quality is perfect , photos and the effects and modes are new, but I have one question about the square format, how to off this format?
- Last updated : Feb 26, 2015
- Posted by Samuel Cajetas
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
About Leica Digital Cameras
Leica Cameras – Extravagant cameras for photography enthusiasts
Leica Digital Cameras is known to have almost breathtaking status among photographers. Even though they don't really need one, the superior build and the perfect optical quality of the lenses means that many photographers see them as their ultimate possession.
History of the Maker
Leica Camera AG is a manufacturer of Leica digital cameras. The company was the first to successfully market a 35mm compact camera that is best popularized for its high priced and sophisticated cameras. The company is headquartered in Solms, Germany. It was founded by Ernst Leitz in 1924. The name Leica is derived from the first three letters of his surname (Leitz) and the first two of the word camera: Lei-ca.
Features of Leica Digital Cameras
Here in the Philippines, there are lots of ranges of digicams that provide various recording features, different qualities at a different cost. Some of the popular models among Pinoy's are those having an ideal mix of high performance for different personality and needs. Some of these models are:
- Leica M9 Kit – This model has is a full-frame rangefinder (manual focus) camera. It comes with an 18MP resolution. Sensor size is 23.9mm x 35.8mm to be more precise.
- Leica D-Lux 5 – It's a 10.1MP Compact Digital Camera with Super-fast f/2.0 lens, 3 x 8 Zoom Lens, 3-inches LCD Display and an Optical Image Stabilization.
- Leica M10 – This model comes with a 24MP CMOS full-frame sensor and is slightly slimmer and lighter compared to the previous M. It gains an external ISO dial, a new Maestro II image processor, and a larger LCD viewfinder. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi.
- Leica X-U – It has a 16MP APS-C sensor paired with a 23mm (35mm equivalent), f/1.7 fixed prime lens with a 3-inches LCD to frame and preview your shots. It can only shoot 720p and 1080p in 30fps, but its ISO sensitivity can reach up to 12,500.
Popularity in the Philippines
Leica Digital Cameras has been widely known in the world of filming and photography. The company, Leica Camera AG made all their cameras with extremely high craftsmanship and handling one feels very meticulous with no sloppiness even after years of use. Here in the Philippines, there are lots of people too who know about Leica. It's just that only a few can afford it so there's less feedback about the product as its very expensive and they're worth every penny.