ASUS Eee Top Desktop Computers Price List in the Philippines August 2018
Desktop Computers Vouchers & Coupon Codes
From mouse, keyboards, laptops to desktops, grab your brand new gadgets with Big discounts. Don't miss this DEALS and shop now!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Purchase an Acer, Predator or Nitro laptops and get PHP 2,000 Discount! Promo Period: Until September 17, 2018Expires: September 17, 2018Get Deal
So many categories to choose from such as Fashion, Health & Beauty, Sports, Mobile, Tablets, Laptops Computers, and many more!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Latest Reviews for ASUS Eee Top
For home used only , only dual core processor not so fast, and when i turn it off, it will automatically updating so it takes 1 hour to be shutdown, same as turning it on, takes 30 mins, and its hang ...Read more
- Rating : 2.7
- Review by LhuBLYtHOr143
- Date : Oct 2, 2014
Like[ Okay kasi wala ng cpu na kailangan nasa monitor na lahat na yung mga system, all in na sa monitor,parang portable at convenient sa bahay kasi mas naka save ng space , tsaka nakamura nadin ako ...Read more
- Rating : 2.7
- Review by Enrique Fetalver
- Date : Aug 12, 2014
Kung sakto lang ang budget mo tapos gusto mo ng ganitong style na desktop,pwedeng pwede ang asus top nato,naka dual core yung processor niya tapos pwede mo din e update ang OS nito,.naka wireless pa ...Read more
- Rating : 3.6
- Review by Febie Valero
- Date : Apr 30, 2014
Latest Topics for ASUS Eee Top
About ASUS Eee Top
ASUS Desktops offer everything you need under one segment
Coming next to hardware, mobile phones and laptops, ASUS Desktops have also found its place inside homes of a lot of people in the Philippines. What sets apart models of this brand is their unique approach at simplification and key performance stats. These desktops are efficiently priced so as to reach out to a maximum amount of audience- ranging from basic home users to business professionals engaged in strenuous activities. Competition is fierce in the Filipino market as companies like Compaq, HP, Lenovo, IBM, etc. are constantly upgrading their arsenal of newer technology to keep pace with ever growing demands.
History of the maker
Asus is a Taiwanese multinational company headquartered at Beitou District, Taipei and employs over 24,000 people as recorded in 2014. The company was founded in 1989 by T.H. Tung, Ted Hsu, M.T. Liao and Wayne Helsh, all of them being former employees of Acer. It made a humble start among the giants and quickly became popular by producing PhysX accelerator card and motherboard units.
Features of ASUS Desktops
The desktop lineup comprises of various other segments named as Gaming series, M series and K series. All these models differ from one another with their own set of quirks and perks that is largely unfound in others. These models also largely differ in prices along with their best usage.
- Gaming series: As the name implies, this lineup is made consists of solid gaming hardware that are a dream come true for gaming enthusiasts. Common features of this series are Intel Core i7 processor, stable over-clocking support, ASUS Sonic Master and other stellar elements.
- M series: This lineup represents moderate build that is just enough to suffice for high quality video and music experience. Armed with latest generation Intel i5 and i7 processors, the M series in Philippines serve as ideal family PCs.
- K series: These are compact desktops that promise to fit even in the tightest spaces and offer reliable performance with efficient energy saving. The models are made for basic computing needs of users.
Reasons for popularity in the Philippines
- Brand value: ASUS Desktops carry a massive brand reputation as the company is revered to be one of the best in the world.
- Price: Most desktops under Asus are efficiently priced so that you can buy your very model without burning a massive hole in your pocket.
- Performance: Equipped with latest in the technology world, ASUS Desktops in Philippines offer stellar performance all round, whether be it for gaming, rendering or other entertainment activities.