Monitors prices online in the Philippines October 2018
Lenovo \Lenovo LI2215s 21.5\"\" LED Monitor\""
Samsung Samsung LS24F350FHEXXP 23.6 inch WLED Monitor
ASUS ASUS VS207DF 19.5 inch LED Monitor
Samsung \Samsung Curved 23.6\"\" LC24F390FHE LED Monitor (Black) with 3 Years Warranty\""
*Not yet repaired *High quality *No scratches on screen *Supports high resolutions
SpecterPro G255SL 25 144hz Led Monitor
LG LG 25UM58 25Inch Class 21:9 IPS UltraWide Full HD IPS LED Monitor
LG \LG 22MP48HQ-P 22\"\" Class Full HD IPS LED Monitor\""
BenQ BenQ ZOWIE RL2455 24? Wide Led Monitor
Samsung \Samsung 21.5\"\" LS22F355 LED Monitor (Black)\""
LG \LG 19M38A-B 19\"\" LED Monitor\""
AOC \Aoc e2070swne Led Monitor 20\"\"\""
ViewSonic \VIEWSONIC VX3208-SW 32\"\" FULLHD SUPER CLEAR IPS LED MONITOR\""
Samsung \Samsung 23.6\"\" LS24F350FHEXXP Full HD LED Monitor (Black) with 3 Years ...
Philips \Philips 200V4QSBR/71 Led Monitor 19.5\"\" Black\""
Philips \Philips 163V5 15.6\"\" LED Monitor\""
HP HP V194 18.5in LED Monitor
AOC \AOC E1670SW 15.6\"\" LED Monitor\""
AOC \AOC E1670SWU 15.6\"\" LED Monitor (Black) \""
AOC \AOC E1670Sw 15.6\"\" LED Monitor\""
HP HP 19.5 V203P Led Monitor
Lenovo \Lenovo LI2215S 21.5\"\" LED Monitor\""
Acer Acer EB162Q 15.6\ LED Monitor"
Philips Philips 15.6'' LED Monitor
BenQ \Benq Gw2270 Led Monitor 21.5\"\"\""
Lenovo \Lenovo LI2215s 21.5\"\" FHD Wide LED Monitor\""
HP HP V203p 19.5 inch LED Monitor
LG \LG 27UD88-W 27\"\" Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor (27\"\" Diagonal)\""
LG \LG 34UM58-P 34\"\" Best Gaming Experience 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS LED Monitor\""
ASUS \ASUS ROG XG35VQ 35\"\" Monitor\""
OEM \Chunnuan 10\"\" TFT LCD Display Monitor VGA BNC Audio HDMI Video For PC Security ...
AOC \AOC E2470SWH 24\"\" 1MS GAMING LED MONITOR\""
Philips Philips 15.6'' LED Monitor
\HKC 18.5\"\" 1876 Vga Hdmi Led Monitor \""
\New HKC-M24G1F 24\"\" Curved HDMI LED Monitor with AMD Freesync Black \""
Samsung \Samsung 27\"\" LC27F390FHEXXP Full HD Curved LED Monitor (Black)\""
Samsung \Samsung Curved 27\"\" LC27F390FHE Full HD Curved LED Monitor (Black) with 3 ...
Samsung \Samsung Curved 23.5\"\" LC24F390FHE LED Monitor (Black) with 3 Years Warranty\""
Philips \Philips 18.5\"\" 193V5LSB23/71/70 LED Monitor\""
OEM \Small 8\"\" inch IPS Color FHD Monitor 4:3 Video Audio HDMI VGA For DSLR PC DVD CCD -...
LG LG 20MP38HQ-B 19.5? IPS LED Monitor HDMI + VGA
Dell \Dell E1916HV 19\"\" Backlight Technology WLED Monitor(Black)\""
BenQ \Monitor BenQ GW2270 21.5\"\" LED Monitor (Black)\""
AOC \AOC E970SWNL 18.5\"\" LED Monitor\""
AOC \AOC M2060SWD 19.53\"\" Wide LED Monitor (Black)\""
AOC \ AOC E2070SWN 19.5\"\" LED Monitor \""
AOC \AOC E1670Sw 15.6\"\" LED Monitor with Free A4Tech KRS-8572 USB Keyboard and Mouse (Bl...
Acer Acer KA220HQBD 21.5? LED Monitor
Acer \Acer S200HQL 19.5\"\" Wide LED Monitor\""
AOC \AOC i2280SWD 21.5\"\" IPS Full HD1920x1080 LED Monitor \""
LG \LG 29UM58-P 29-Inches 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS LED Monitor (29\"\" Diagonal)\""
HP HP 19.5 V203P Led Monitor IPS
Dell \Dell S2318HN 23\"\" IPS LED FHD Monitor Black - intl\""
Acer Acer KA220HQ bd 21.5-inch Full HD LED Monitor
Samsung Samsung Lu28E590Ds/Xp 28 Led Monitor
HP HP N223v 21.5 inch LED Monitor
Acer Acer KA220HQ bd 21.5\ Led Monitor"
Acer Acer KA220HQ bd 21.5\ Led Monitor"
ViewSonic Viewsonic VA2261H 21.5 Full HD Led Monitor
Philips \Philips 200V4 19.5\"\" LED Monitor\""
Computer Accessories Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Save up to 30% OFF on brands such as JBL, Jabra, Urbanears, Marshall, and many more!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Time to Power Up Your Gadgets for Cheap Prices!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
The first computer monitor was released on March 1, 1973 and was part of the Xerox Alto computer system. Basically, a monitor is an output device that displays video images and text. A monitor is made up of circuitry, a screen, a power supply, and buttons to adjust screen settings, and casing that holds all of these components. These are the standard components of the computer monitor. The first computer monitor was comprised of a Cathode Ray Tube or CRT and a fluorescent screen. Nowadays, monitors are flat panel display usually a backlit with LED. A monitor is considered an output device because it is only used to display information from a computer and provides no source of input. Now that they are creating newer PC which allows the user to interact with the computer by touching the screen now that is considered as an input and output device but if it has no source of input then it is only considered as an output device. All of us are now using computer monitors, and its now easy to set up your own computer desktop just find the right monitor that you prefer and all of its accessories and everything s all good.
TYPES AND FEATURES
There are several types of computer monitor connections which connects to a computer using a specific video display output.
- CRT- it stands for cathode-ray tube. It is the first type of monitor released along with the desktop environment. Its size is opposite from the flat screen monitors we regularly see nowadays and it mainly connects via VGA or DVI connector for image output only. VGA is a popular display standard developed by IBM and introduced in 1987. VGA provides 640 x 480 resolution color display screens with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and 16 colors displayed at a time. If the resolution is lowered to 320 x 200, 256 colors are shown. The VGA connector is used for display devices and is used to connect a computer to a monitor, projector, or TV. It is rare to still find the VGA cable and connector with computers, monitors, projectors, and TVs nowadays. This type of connector is becoming obsolete and being replaced by the DVI and HDMI cable and connector.
- LCD or OLED – these are flat screen displays we typically see nowadays. Its more power efficient and much better displaying high resolution output than of the CRT monitor. It connects to the main unit via VGA, DVI, HDMI, S cable and others. The most common connector is the HDMI cable. HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface; HDMI is a connector and cable capable of transmitting high-quality and high-bandwidth streams of audio and video between devices. The HDMI technology is used with devices such as an HDTV, Projector, DVD player, or Blu-ray player. The HDMI standard was developed by companies, including Hitachi, Philips, Sony, and Toshiba. A single HDMI cable replaces the three composite audio/video cables, making it easier to connect two devices together for transmitting audio and video signals. HDMI is capable of transmitting standard, enhanced, and high-definition video signals, as well as up to 8-channels of digital audio signals
- Plasma – this is similar to an LCD monitor but has a higher level of contrast and is not power efficient as the LCD monitor. Its connector is similar to the LCD type monitor as well as it size and thickness.
- Projectors – though many may not use projectors personally for home use. It can also be used to display objects at a wider and larger range. It its typically used for presentations as it is more practically in terms of pricing compared to a regular monitor in a certain size. The cables mostly used with it are VGA and HDMI cables.
Latest Topics for Monitors
- Last updated : Sep 26, 2018
- Posted by julieta alacala
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
Gusto ko lang itanong kung paano mag install ng 2 monitor sa isang desktop, yung parang extension yung second monitor
- Last updated : Aug 17, 2018
- Posted by Bob Reyes
- Replies of This topic : 10 Replies
Lahat ba ng monitor compatible sa 1080 at 4k resolution?
- Last updated : Jul 29, 2018
- Posted by John Tiu
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies