Computer Parts prices online in the Philippines October 2018
Allwin For NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 4GB GDDR5 128Bit PCI-Express Video Graphics Card
OEM Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Core i7/i5/i3 H110 SATA PCI Express Micro-ATX Retail Motherboard ...
Motherboard CPU Set With Quad Core 2.66G CPU Core + 4G Memory + Fan ATX Desktop Computer ...
ELPIDA DDR3 2GB 1066mhz pc3-8500 so-dimm memory ram laptop 2GB PC3-8500 memoria notebook -...
AMD AMD A6-6400K Processor
Anti Static Tweezers Angled and Straight Tweezers
Hot Air Rework and Soldering Station 2 in 1 YiHua 8786D
Servo DF15RSMG 360 Degree Motor 20kg
Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board v2 8 Megapixels
biostar amd am3
G Skill Trident Z Memory 8gb 1x8 2666mhz Ddr4 RGB
PAM8403 - Mini Digital Amplifier Board
KAKA G41 Desktop PC Main Board LGA771 E5420 Combo Set CPU + 4G Memory + Silent Fan - intl
PICKIT3 PIC KIT3 PICKIT 3 Programmer Offline Programming Simulation PIC Microcontroller ...
Zotac ZOTAC ZT-P10510A-10L GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini 4GB GDDR5 128-bit Display Port/HDMI ...
VAKIND 4pcs OEM Bottom Case Rubber Feet Foot replacement for Apple Macbook Pro
MSI MSI Intel H61 LGA 1155 DDR3 USB 2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard (H61M-P32/W8) - intl
Intel Processor . Intel Core i3-8100 3.60Ghz 4 Core Coffe Lake
GIGABYTE Gigabyte GeForce(R) GTX 1050 Ti D5 4G Graphics/Video Card (GV-N105TD5-4GD)
ASUS ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3....
Asrock Asrock FM2A68M-DG3+
AMD Ryzen 5 2400G PROCESSOR WITH ASRock AB350 PRO4 ATX Motherboard
AMD AMD FM2 A6-6400K 4.1Ghz (Black Edition)
MSI MSI-A320M PRO-VD/S MOTHERBOARD SOCKET AM4 PCIE DDR4
GIGABYTE GIGABYTE GA-H81M-DS2 S1150 H81 LGA1150 mATX MOTHERBOARD
OEM GTX750TI 2G DDR5 Memory 128bit Gaming Video Graphics Card PCI Express 3.0
OEM 2gb 4gb 8gb DDR3 1066 1333 1600 1600mhz 1333mhz 1066mhz SO-DIMM DDR3L DDR3 4GB Memory ...
OEM Portable Universal Drive USB Drive External DVD CD Writer External CD-ROM Drive for ...
Water Flow Meter - Plastic 1/2?
Intel Intel Core i5-7400 3Ghz 6MB 7th Gen Desktop Processor
Hot Air Soldering Station SMD YIHUA 858D
Load Cell Sensor 50kg
SainSmart 3.2-Inch SSD1289 Touch Screen With SD Slot for Arduino Raspberry Pi - intl
Reboto DDR3 8gb 1333MHZ PC3-10600 ram for laptop computer notebook Memory Memoria sodimm ...
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+ Casing
Official Raspberry Pi Zero W V1.1 Board with Official Case
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Cortex-A53 Quad-Core Board w/ 1GB RAM - Green - intl
DC 5V3A Raspberry Pi Power Supply
Raspberry Pi ABS Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Only - Black - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Green)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + Official Case + Heatsinks Kit - White + Green - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + Case + 5V 2.5A Plug + Heatsink Kit - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + V31 Acrylic Case + Fan + 3 Heatsinks - Green - intl
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1GB Ram Board with Official Case (WhiteRed)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Kit-BLK with NOOB
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Kit-WHT with NOOB
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
RAMMAX DDR3 1333MHz 8GB LO-DIMM RAM
RAMMAX DDR3 1333MHz 2GB LO-DIMM RAM
RAMMAX DDR3 1600MHz 4GB LO-DIMM RAM
QNstar G41 Desktop Computer Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 Support Dual Core Quad Core CPU - ...
PALIT GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Jetstream 8GB GDDR5
OSMAN H81-1150 Computer Gigabit Ethernet Mainboard Motherboard Support LGA 1150 - intl
ERA H61 Desktop Computer Mainboard Motherboard 1155 Pin CPU Interface USB2.0 - intl
Crucial 4GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 1.35V CL11 204 Pin SODIMM Notebook Laptop Memory RAM ...
8Gb DDR4 2400Mhz OEM (Original Chips)
4gb ddr3 1333mhz oem for desktop (original chips)
Micron DDR4 4GB Laptop Memory RAM 2133mhz Memoria260-pin SODIMM RAM Stick for Notebook ...
Micron DDR3 2GB 1066Mhz PC3-8500s 204pin Sodimm for notebook Laptop Memory Rams - intl
Maxell ML2032 Rechargable 3V coin cell lithium motherboard cmos battery
Computer Accessories Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Collect your electronic items at very low price. Join the bargain and SAVE more!Expires: December 30, 2018Get Deal
Save up to 30% OFF on brands such as JBL, Jabra, Urbanears, Marshall, and many more!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
Time to Power Up Your Gadgets for Cheap Prices!Expires: ongoingGet Deal
About Computer Parts
The computer consists of different parts and these parts have their own function and capabilities like processing, producing and storing data. Computers share common parts and understanding these parts helps you make more informed when purchasing, estimate the value of a repair or simply better understand the tools literally at your fingertips. Using the computer, it has become a lot convenient, faster, and more capable than their predecessors in the 1980s, the general design has remained much the same. Understanding what each parts function and know what they are used for can help you narrow down your choice in purchasing a computer, will also help do basic troubleshoot problems or decide whether it's time to upgrade your computers.
PARTS OF THE COMPUTER
- MONITOR- It displays the all of the work done by the computer parts. The display screen consists of thousands of small dots, called pixels, arranged in a rectangular grid. Without the monitor, there is no sense in using the computer parts as well. The monitor will clearly display all the text, images, and other activities that you are doing using the computer.
- MOTHERBOARD- It is known as the main board of the computer. It is the one that communicates through the CPU and the memory and provides connectors to other devices. Every component of your computer connects directly to the motherboard. The Motherboard is designed around which CPU your computer uses so whatever computer processor your using it should be compatible with the motherboard.
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE- Two most common input devices in a computer. These devices perform differently and depend on the icons you click and type. The computer gives you instant result, moving a pointer on the screen as you move the mouse and displaying characters as you type. It may look like these devices are directly connected to the screen, but the microprocessor receives keystrokes from the keyboard, clicks from the mouse and sending data to the screen. So basically, that is how it functions.
- CPU-It stands for Central Processing Unit, it is basically the brains of the computer. The processor interprets every code it receives and making it usable to your operating system.
- HARD DRIVE- It is also called the hard disk, this is the part of the computer that stores your information. If you upload a picture or document to your computer, it is stored on the hard drive. Its capacity is measured in megabytes though some massive computer store in terabytes. The hard drive is set of disk platters that sit inside the computer housing which cannot be removed.
- RAM which means Random Access Memory this is the part of your computer that is used as instant memory. RAM is always used as a temporary location to execute instructions from your computer. It is one helpful part where you can store file, documents, images, etc faster.
- OPTICAL DRIVE - uses light to read and write data. It is the drive you use to basically to read/write CDs for music or for movies, DVDs, and Blu-Ray discs. Optical drive comes in many different configurations.
Latest Topics for Computer Parts
Pwede bang gamitin pareho?
- Last updated : Oct 18, 2018
- Posted by Ren Ashbell
- Replies of This topic : 4 Replies
Ano hardware requirements ng latest autocads?
- Last updated : Sep 22, 2018
- Posted by DS4
- Replies of This topic : 10 Replies
paano po malalaman kung yung port ay for mp3 or mp4 ang magplay?
- Last updated : Jul 29, 2018
- Posted by yeng*yang
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies