Sharp ES-6030T Forum : "how to"

Lowest Price P5,498 16 Prices
Go to Shop abenson
A 6.0 kg Twintub Washing Machine. Features with 15 Minutes Wash Timer / 5 Minutes Spin Timer and High Blade Pulsator.
Related Models
Sharp ES-6030T

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

how to

hazelrobrios

• hazelrobrios
  • Aug 21, 2015

how to block some app if you are using mobile data.

cast

• cast
  • Sep 18, 2015 / Good Answers : 131

Hi hazelrobrios. As of now, there is no application yet that can block other application based on the configuration that you setup. Apparently, what you can do is to go to setting -> apps. Select an app that you want to stop then press “force stop”. By doing this, you can now stop application whether you are using mobile data or even wifi connection. But if you are referring to advertisement in the application while you are using through data connection or wife connection, its normal as it is part of the SLA (Service Level Agreement) of the app when you download it. The only way for you to avoid the advertisement is to buy its full version. Nevertheless, if you don’t want advertisement to pop up or appear in the application that you are running, all you have to do is to activate the flight mode of your phone. Good luck and have a nice day.

Good Answer2

Glenmer Magpantay

• Glenmer Magpantay
  • Oct 27, 2017

How to remove its lint filter? Thanks!

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Washing Machines & Dryers

Caroline Cortes Alcantara

Service center

Help where po pwede parepair the customer service still ask when i bought it and i dont remember how can it be repair

• Last updated : Jun 7, 2018
  • Posted by Caroline Cortes Alcantara
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

one.sweet.day

dell, downy, surf fabcons

I have not use automatic machine yet, where to put yung fabcon nya? is there a separate hole for it?

• Last updated : Apr 19, 2018
  • Posted by one.sweet.day
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Apriljoy Lavariño Sta Ana

About the spin

the spin not function what should i do?

• Last updated : Oct 1, 2017
  • Posted by Apriljoy Lavariño Sta Ana
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile