Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Reviews
- Release date : Nov 2016
- Smartphone, Android OS, v...
- 5.0 inches, 540 x 960 pixels
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 8GB, 1.5GB ... more specs
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Janver Waga
- May 2, 2017
J2 Prime thoughts
1. Memory : I really dont mind the 8gb memory but the phone already uses up 4gb out of the box with it's system and other bloatware, icing on the cake would be the non expandable memory; not all apps can be moved to the sd card, so if you use lots of apps on your previous device then you're out of luck on this one.
2. Multitouch : I know the phone can only support up to two but not at a hundred percent of the time, some applications that require this, rhythm games for example, might have issues with this.
3. Price : Is it bang for the buck? No, i feel like there are other phones out there, which are priced lower but still perfoms similar if not better than this device.
7/10 it's okay but would not recommend.
- Review by franchesca
- Apr 4, 2017
latest j2 samsung prime!
Good morning everyone got this new phone from samsung this Galaxy J2 Prime is the best because it has 8GB internal storage and 1.5 of RAM, Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, 5 inch (540x960) display with LTE network connection. we all know that the durability to this one is so amazing good job samsung!
Page 1 of 1