Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Reviews
- Release date : Jan 2017
- Smartphone, Android OS, v...
- 5.0 inches, 540 x 960 pixels
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 8GB, 1.5GB ... more specs
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Cennon Louis
- Apr 17, 2018
The 1.5 RAM Is okay
Some people work hard then all they get is a bad phone after all of the months of work!
The 8 GB is useless, System partition took 3 GB of the system leaving you 3.5 left such a waste....
- Review by Dhan Jaji
- Feb 28, 2018
Memory and Color
Kelan nag karon ng Black color ang J2 prime?
and about sa memory.. 8gb internal is not enough. need pa mag delete ng Apps just to install Other Apps.
- Review by Android Specialist
- Jan 15, 2018
Only for budget phone range
3 for design similar to 2015 Galaxy J3 and its old design but then its fine
4 for portability no quick charge feature but charging is fine and u can use the USB on PC
4 for operability if your a samsung fan u know whats the feature of every new samsung style every year sadly its on 6.0 marshmallow means u cant transfer or use your sd card as internal easilly "lollipop is better"
2 for response 100% not for gaming and 100% not for online games even u watching youtube and streams u can encounter a ton of bugs and lags thats why i dont prefer this phone even it has 1.5GB RAM
4 for display as i said its similar to 2015 J3 it has the old Home Button on the downside no finger print sensor so its just fine not special
4 for listenability the sound is ok not quite clear to hear but it has sound and its fine
3 for battery only 2,600mAh but its ok for the price
Total is 24/35 just fine
- Review by Clint Homedia
- Nov 1, 2017
Screen abnormal behavior
Screen never response properly too sensitive when your hand is so sweaty ...
- Review by Janver Waga
- May 2, 2017
J2 Prime thoughts
1. Memory : I really dont mind the 8gb memory but the phone already uses up 4gb out of the box with it's system and other bloatware, icing on the cake would be the non expandable memory; not all apps can be moved to the sd card, so if you use lots of apps on your previous device then you're out of luck on this one.
2. Multitouch : I know the phone can only support up to two but not at a hundred percent of the time, some applications that require this, rhythm games for example, might have issues with this.
3. Price : Is it bang for the buck? No, i feel like there are other phones out there, which are priced lower but still perfoms similar if not better than this device.
7/10 it's okay but would not recommend.
- Review by franchesca
- Apr 4, 2017
latest j2 samsung prime!
Good morning everyone got this new phone from samsung this Galaxy J2 Prime is the best because it has 8GB internal storage and 1.5 of RAM, Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, 5 inch (540x960) display with LTE network connection. we all know that the durability to this one is so amazing good job samsung!
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Mobile Phones
I prefer using this from all J series na nilabas from all the J7 ito ang mas improved na features with the selfie flash that's why I keep buying it. So i know each J7 series this is the one that ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Review by Judy's Wonderland
- Date : Aug 15, 2018