Sony Xperia Go Price in Philippines
- Smartphone, Android 2.3 G...
- 3.5inches, 480 x 320
- 2G, 3G, 8GB, 0.5GB ... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Sony Xperia Go
OfficialXperia™ go - Made to Resist
Sony Xperia go Review
Specs of Sony Xperia Go
- Type: Smartphone
- Shape: Bar
- OS: Android
- OS ver: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- Storage: 8GB
- RAM: 0.5GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery: Talk time (up to): 6 hours and 30 minutes Standby time (up to): 520 hours  Music listening time: 45 hours Video playback time: 6 hours
- Display Size: 3.5inches
- Resolution: 480 x 320
- Type: 2G, 3G
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 - ST27i
- Speed: GPRS Up to 107 kbps, EDGE Up to 296 kbps
- Main Camera: 5 MP
- Features: GPS, Bluetooth, Flash
- Dimensions: 111 x 60.3 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 110g
About Sony Xperia Go
Sony Xperia Go –Most durable Smartphone from Sony for its Filipino market
Sony Xperia Go has become a highly popular mid range Smartphone in the Philippines given its relatively low price and premium quality; note that it has been often described as “a slim android touch phone with extra durability”. The model is also highly resilient in terms of rough use and unimaginably durable – which makes it the perfect beginner level Smartphone in the world. The model is available in a three different exterior color segments – including yellow, black and white. One should note that it was first made available in May 2012 as a modern day successor to the Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Smartphone. The model measures about 4.37 inches in length, 2.37 inches in width, about 0.39 inches in depth and weighs around 110g.
Touch screen & Networks
One of the most important features of Sony Xperia Go is its LED backlit 3.5 inch, Capacitive Touch screen LCD display. The screen offers 4 finger multi-touch ability in addition to featuring a pixel density of approximately 165 pixels per inch. It also has a screen resolution of 480 × 320 pixels along with a screen to body ratio of 54.5%. Furthermore, fro added protection, a layer of scratch resistant glass has been placed over the LCD display which is quite useful for preventing cracks, scratches etc. It should be noted that the model supports both GSM & HSPA mobile networks.
OS & Software updates
Sony Xperia Go initially came with Android Gingerbread OS version 2.3.0 when it was released back in 2012; however several updates have been released by Sony as a part of upgrading the software to more recent versions of the Open Source Android platform. The upgrade for Android OS version 4.1.2 was released on 24th April 2013 which had in fact been delayed for over a period of 1 month since official updates were issued for other models. The company is further planning on releasing a final upgrade for Android OS version 4.4.4 Kitkat for its users, though one should note that has already become available on the internet in an unofficial manner.
Processor & Memory
Sony Xperia Go works on a highly reliable CPU which has been tested for optimum performance and consists of a Cortex A9 dual core 1GHz ST-Ericsson processor with a U8500 Nova Thor chipset. In addition to the above, it offers a modest 512MB RAM configuration that comes along with an 8GB internal storage capacity. One should also take note of its Mali 400 Graphics Processor that not only results in a vastly improved display quality but is also required for supporting games that demand high quality graphics. Also, it should be considered that it internal memory capacity can be further expanded up to a limit of 32 by using an external micro SD memory card device.
Sony Xperia Go has a relatively good 5.0MP primary camera which host a lot of features including touch focus, face & smile detection, LED Flash, auto focus, geo-tagging, panorama etc. It should be noted that the captured images have a resolution of 2592 × 1944 pixels while the Smartphone can record videos in 720p HD quality at a frame rate of 30fps. However, the model does not have a secondary VGA camera which has become a norm in most present day smartphones. Important features include an updated media player, music recognition software – Track ID, Stereo FM Radio with RDS Support, Bluetooth version 3.0, micro USB port 2.0, DLNA Wi-Fi Hotspot etc.
- Sony Xperia Go has an inbuilt Mobile BRAVIA Engine which in effect helps your images and videos to come to life. One should also take notice of its utterly crystal clear display which offers a very accurate color representation.
- Its super fast dual core processor allows you to download content off the internet, browse and transfer data in a matter of seconds.
- The Smartphone features a wide range of media applications that allow you to stream & download your favorite songs, movies etc easily and efficiently from Sony Entertainment Network’s online stores. Its music app allows you to manage your MP3 songs in a highly efficient manner through self-optimizing playlists.
- One of the best features of Sony Xperia Go is that it comes with a free license to BOX – a cloud storage application – that provides over 50GB of storage space.
Reviews of Sony Xperia Go
User Review : 11Reviews
Sony Xperia Go
[Good] Xperia Go is very handy and for a fact that it is water proof it is a perfect companion for outings and ...Read more
- Rating : 4.4
- Date : Nov 4, 2015
- Review by Romary Raymundo-Marquez
it is average type phone for like type person <3 for gaming nor surfing
[Good] i can play hd games :) awesome And more its is waterproof i can go outside while texting even if it is ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Aug 24, 2015
- Review by Emil Neri Kush
On the go
On the go ang phone ko na sony xperia , kahit saan pasok yung features nito mapa internet browsing o normal na ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Date : Aug 20, 2014
- Review by Charlotte864
Forum of Sony Xperia Go
Inaupgrade po ba ang Sony xperia st27i?
- Last updated : Jan 13, 2016
- Posted by Jackie Lyn Yalung Corpuz
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
may front camera din ba ang sony experia st27i? kase meron syang bilog na parang camera sa harap pero kinalkal ko naman sa camera settings hindi naman sya gumagana kaya tanung ko lng ganyan kase cp ko eh.
- Last updated : Feb 19, 2015
- Posted by Lynette Palmes
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
Dual cam din ba ang Sony xperia Go? Yung okay po gamitin pang video call, o mas okay yung sony xperia J model sa camera?
- Last updated : Sep 17, 2014
- Posted by WaRReexx66
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
Compared to Sony Xperia Go
Top5 Sony Mobile Phones
Lowest Price : P10,790.00
- Phablet, Smartphone, Goog...
- 6 inches, Full HD (1920 x...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 3GB
Lowest Price : P10,700.00
- Smartphone, Android OS, v...
- 5.0 inches, HD (720 x 1280)
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 2GB
Lowest Price : P17,800.00
- Smartphone, Android 5.1 L...
- 5.2 inches, 1920 x 1080
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 32GB, 3GB
- Latest model
Lowest Price : P24,990.00
- Smartphone, Android OS v6...
- 5.2 inches, Full HD (1920...
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 32GB, 6...
Lowest Price : P7,800.00
- Smartphone, Android 5.0 L...
- 5 inches HD, 1280 x 720
- 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 16GB, 8...
Top5 Mobile Phone Accessories
Globe 4G Mobile Wifi
- Pocket wifi
ZTE MF61 3G/4G LTE Mobile Wireless Pocket WiFi with LCD (Black)
- Pocket wifi
Unbranded Y855 150Mbps 4G LTE Hotspot Dongle Pocket WiFi Router (Black/Yellow)
- Pocket wifi
huawei E5330BS-2 21MB/s 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot (White) with Free Globe ttotoo Sim Card
- Pocket wifi
Ipega iPega PG-9021 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller (Black)