This shop offers the best deal. Click this button to visit the shop's website.
- FIND PHYSICAL SHOPS AND SELLERS
- Online Shop
- Warranty:parts and service warranty
- Online Shop
- * Prices updated on Oct 23, 2013.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of Dec 9, 2013.
Specs of O+ 8.31 Android
- Phone Type: Smartphone
- Smart Phone OS: Android
- Smart Phone OS ver.: 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Shape: Bar
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Processor Speed: single core 1ghz Cortex A5
- Internal Storage: 2GB
- RAM: 256MB
- External Storage: Up to 16GB Expandable Memory
- Screen Size: 3.5inch
- Touch Screen: yes
- Screen Type: Capacitive Touch screen
- Wireless LAN: yes
- Bluetooth: yes
- Pixels: 2MP back ca/VGA front
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 116.2 x 62 x 13.16mm
About O+ 8.31 Android
Frequently Asked Questions.
There is a message of "Too many pattern attempts" come out. What can I do to this?
Answer 1) Enabling Google Account
It was said that one of the main reasons why you cannot access your Android device with your Linked Google account is because you might have several accounts set up on your Phone like Facebook/YouTube or Twitter account.
1) Power off first, and then Power on your Android device.
2) Start Tapping home button for about 4-5 times/sec, and right after you see you Phone's logo on screen. During this process you might notice Emergency call button popping up a few times, and in that case you need to keep on tapping it and the home button simultaneously. And also, password or keypad screen may flash on your screen few times, and you would notice a lag time due to tapping.
3) If this process has successfully worked, you will see your Android home buttons at the bottom which confirms that you have gained access to your device. If it does not work for the first time, try again. This is a little hard to success though and this process rate is about 15-50% so you might want to try again until you succeed.
4) After you have gained access to your device, navigate to "Settings">> "Accounts & Sync."
5) Remove all accounts except Google.
6) Power off and On your device again, enter your Google account such as "user name"and "password"and you are ready to set a new pattern lock for your device.
Answer 2) Using Desktop App
There is a useful app on Desktop Android Online store and it can bee used free to bypass Android pattern lock. The app called "Screen Lock Bypass Pro"and it works only if you remember the username and Password of Google account that is linked with your Android Device.
1) Log in using your "Google Account Username"and "Password from Desktop Browser"on play.google.com. Once you are in the market Download "Screen Lock Bypass Pro"
2) Select your Phone and wait for the app to Install for a while.
3) Go to Settings from your Desktop app then navigate to "Accounts & Sync" >> "Manage Accounts"and remove all accounts except your Google account.
4) Then, power off your device to trigger too many pattern Attempts again. And then Log in using your Google Account to properly set a new Pattern Lock.
Answer 3) Using Google Account
This final method supposed to work for almost all Android devices but does come with some pre-requisites. This method will only work if you know the "username"and "password of the Google account"you have linked with your Android Device and another important thing is you should also remember the original Pattern Lock.
1) First, log in to your Google account from Desktop browser.
2) Go to https://accounts.google.com/IssuedAuthSubTokens or just click your e-mail on the top of right corner, select Account settings, then hit "Visit the previous version of the Google accounts screen"towards the bottom. Then click "Authorizing applications & sites "under your "Personal Settings">> "Security."
3) Under "Connected Sites, Apps & Services"– "Revoke Access" of your Google Account with Android phone. You might see the screen showing "You have successfully revoked access to Full Account Access"
4) Now you can enter your Google account "Username"and "Password on your Device"and it will accept. You can then make a new pattern lock and gain access to your device.
User Review : 12reviews
quite good features
Madali na rin akong makaconnect sa mga kaibigan ko sa facebook...tapos meron pa itong bluetooth...tsaka maganda ...Read more reviews
- Rating : 2.7
- Date : Nov 11, 2013
- Reviewed by : Celso Punzalan
pakisagot po please ..
umm. bakit hindi po ako ma contact ng mga friends ko? pro ako ma cocontact ko po sila, at hindi rin ma connect sa ...Read more reviews
- Rating : 1.7
- Date : Oct 22, 2013
- Reviewed by : Emevaloj S. Nalutneb
mang bagal ng kanyang operability.... sobrang nakaiyamot.. nasira siya tapos pinagawa k p 500.. pinagsisihan ko na ...Read more reviews
- Rating : 1.6
- Date : Oct 12, 2013
- Reviewed by : Wilson Gonzales
hi goodpm..tanong ko lang parehas kame ng problema ni Emevaloj.. walang lumalabas na storage device sa computer.. na format na ito.. pero ganun pa den..what should i do? thanks
- Last updated : Nov 30, 2013
- Posted by HenryBoy
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
panu po install ng cwm sa o+8.31 or panu mag flash ng stock rom.. boot loop po kasi ang phone ko
- Last updated : Nov 22, 2013
- Posted by Ian Santos
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
Hi...I just want to ask how in O+ 8.31 you can put your own image to your own contact so that you can view it in message thread because I can’t find anyway to manipulate to make it possible.
- Last updated : Nov 30, 2013
- Posted by alfie regacho
- Replies of This topic : 6 Replies
Compared to O+ 8.31 Android
Top5 O+ Mobile Phones
Lowest price : P2,750.00
- Smartphone, Android, 2.3 ...
- 3.5inch, 2MP back ca/VGA ...
- single core 1ghz Cortex A...
Lowest price : P4,099.00Used
- Smartphone, Android, 4.2 ...
- 4inch, 3.2mp, VGA (front)
- 1.2GHz Dual Core
- Latest model
Lowest price : P10,995.00
- Smartphone, Android, 4.2....
- 5inch, 8mp BSI autofocus ...
- MT 6589 1.2GHz Quad-core ...
- Latest model
Lowest price : P1,995.00
- Smartphone, Android, 2.3.5
- 2.8inch, 3.2MP
- 650MHz, 4GB
Lowest price : P6,500.00
- Smartphone, Android, 4.1 ...
- Dual Core 1GHz, 4GB