Nokia C3-00 Forum : "nokia c3-00"
- Feature Phone, Symbian OS...
- 2.4inches, 320 x 240
- 2G, Less than 0.5GB, Less... more specs
- C3-01 -
- Jun 12, 2014
how to activate wifi in nokia c3-00?
- Jun 13, 2014 / Good Answers : 13
How to connect the Nokia C3-01to your home WiFi
by admin on November 29, 2011
The Nokia C3-01 is a fantastic low cost Nokia touch screen phone. Although the OS is a bit limiting, but you can use the following settings to browse using your WiFi connection.
Go to Menu –> Settings –> Configuration –> Personal Settings –> Options –> Add New then create a new account called My Web. And ACTIVATE it.
Also Check :
Menu –> Settings –> Connectivity –> WLAN –> Internet Connection it should be ‘Ask First’.
2. Menu –> Internet –> Web Settings –> Configuration Setting it should be set toConfiguration : Personal Config. And Account : My Web
Now try to connect and every time it will ask you to choose between connection to connect to the network and you can save your GPRS Bill by using Wi-Fi connectivity at home and at Hot Spots.
alam nmn naten maganda sa quality ang nokia brand bukod pa dun may mga secret fuctions ang nokia x6 sa camera plang pwede mo gamitin ng sabay harap likod then yung sd card mo pwede mo gawing internal tapos may NFC sya yung nfc pwede ka magload ng beep ... Read more
- Last updated : Jun 17, 2018
- Posted by Borneo Villamor Gaboro
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies