Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit Price in the Philippines and Specification
- Release date : Jan 2014
- DSLR - with Lens, 24.2MP ... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
- Payment Method
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Bank Deposit
- Over the Counter
- Cash on Delivery
- * Prices updated on Jun 25, 2018.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of Jun 22, 2018.
Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit Price in the Philippines Starts from P24,200
The lowest price of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit is P24,200 at otcer. DSLR D3300 Kit is not available in other stores at this time. The latest price of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit was updated on Jun 25, 2018, 09:15.
Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit Price summary in the Philippines
|Shop Name||Price||Delivery Fee|
Video of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
Nikon D3300 Hands-on Review
Nikon D3300 - Unboxing & Test (deutsch) | CHIP
Specs of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
- Digital Camera Type: DSLR - with Lens
- Valid Pixels: 24.2MP
- Optical Sensor Type / Size: APS-C 23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
Basic Spec - Common
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 EV; Bulb; Time
- Light Sensitivity (ISO): ISO 100 to 12800 in steps of 1 EV; can also be set to approx. 1 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 12800; auto ISO sensitivity control available
- focus distance: AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5-3 m/1 ft 8 in.-9 ft 10 in.)
- Supported Flash Memory: SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- Image record format: NEF (RAW),JPEG
- LCD size: 3 inch TFT LCD
- Battery Type: rechargeable Li-ion
- Battery model number: EN-EL14a
- Connections: Hi-Speed USB,NTSC, PAL,Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Basic Spec - Compact
- Finder: yes
Basic Spec - SLR
- Finder Type: Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- Viewfinder coverage: Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical
- Viewfinder magnification: Approx. 0.85x (50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1)
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- Resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD), 1280x720, 640x480
- Movie record format: MOV,H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
- Frame rate: 50fps/30fps/25fps/24fps
Others - Common
- Face Recognition: yes
- Self timer: yes
- Sequential shooting mode: Up to 5 fps (Frame rates assume manual focus, manual or shutter-priority auto exposure, a shutter speed of 1/250 s or faster, and other settings at default values)
- Bulb: yes
- PictBridge: yes
Others - Compact
- GPS: yes
Others - SLR
- Sensor Dust Reduction: yes
- Live View: yes
- Built-in flash: yes
- RAW+JPEG: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Approx. 124 x 98 x 75.5 mm/4.9 x 3.9 x 3 in.
- Weight: Approx. 460 g (with battery and memory card but without body cap); approx. 410 g (camera body only)
About Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
Making capturing beautiful moments easy is the Nikon D3300. With a stunning hardware configuration and lightweight design, this camera is perfect for everyday use as well as using it professionally. And sharing is a breeze in this camera as it easily connects to smartphone, tablet or computer.
Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm VR II is small and powerful
Looking for a camera that rewards you with your photography skills? Search no more as the Nikon D3300 is the perfect answer to this. Coming with a collapsible lens and several new convenient features, this model is designed to capture only the best.
One of the main factors that affect the level/quality of photography is accessibility of this camera. With this in mind, the Japanese makers have made Nikon D3300 lightweight with its overall weight being kept in check at 460 grams. To emphasize on personalisation, this camera comes with the color option of red, black and gray. For further personalisation, the users can combine various associated accessories.
This D3300 makes use of F-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II which is a new retractable kit lens. Its minimum focus distance is 25 cm, and this is an impressively sharp number. As there's no built-in AF motor in this model, AF-S lenses have to be used for autofocusing.
Unfortunately, this Nikon D3300 did not inherit the Wi-Fi connectivity and instead uses the WU-1a adapter. But there's an option for incorporating Wi-Fi into this model which will cost the users extra money.
This new Nikon D3300 features several improvements over the previous D3200. One of the newest additions is the Expeed 4 image processor. With this faster processor, the ISO sensitivity is far improved to a great 25,600 plus the shooting rate which is of 5fps.
Although these figures are not the most competitive but it still is impressive enough for a decent model like this. With that being said, this D3300 also shares some of the parameters of the previous D3200 which include an RGB sensor metering system of 420 pixels, a 3-inch rear screen of 921k dots and 11-point AF system.
This camera features a number of shooting modes which include Easy Panorama, Effects Mode that include visual filters, Mirror Lock-Up and Rangefinder Mode which require the users to dig a little bit into the menu.
This Nikon DD3300 is compatible with the company's complete collection of NIKKOR lenses. Every lens in the collection has something new and different to offer which can bring out the best of creative you.
To supply power, an EN-EL 14a rechargeable Li-Ion battery has been used. This battery is capable of delivering up to 700 shots and requires an MH-24 Quick Charger for recharging.
About the company
Nikon Corporation or popularly known as Nikon, is a Japanese corporation that deals with imaging and optics products and operates on a multi-national level. The company is headquartered in Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan and was founded in 1917.
Nikon is mainly known for their cameras and associated lenses, microscopes, measurement instruments, steppers, binoculars and ophthalmic lenses. Nikon has also played an active role during the World War II. During this phase, Nikon consisted of 2,000 employees operating 30 factories to manufacture periscopes, bomb sights, lenses, and binoculars for the Japanese military.
Popularity in the Philippines
The tech market of the Philippines has been consistently growing as the economy of the country is getting diverse. International companies like Nikon are popular in the Philippines as the country is also a nest of tech geeks and enthusiasts.
November 1, 2016
Reviews of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
User Review : 18Reviews
Nikon DSLR D3300 with 18-55mm VR II
hi i just want to write a review about my camera the same model as this one. Buying camera is my dream so as a ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Feb 9, 2017
- Review by Helen Lambanan
excited sa pasko at sa picture taking!
Hello Monday! ngayon na month ang pina ka busy kasi maraming partys and outing ang magaganap kasi its Holiday ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Dec 12, 2016
- Review by MJ The cute!
affordable price for the Nikon camera
I bought this camera two months ago because the price of the camera is very much affordable and I really like this ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Jul 7, 2016
- Review by Cresencio Belen
Forum of Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
Have a great day sa inyong lahat, nais ko lang sanang malaman kung ito po bang Nikon DSLR D3300 with 18-55mm VR II has a detachable lense?
- Last updated : Sep 4, 2016
- Posted by kANa aBElarD0
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
Compared to Nikon DSLR D3300 Kit
Top5 Nikon Digital Cameras
Lowest Price : P15,000 Used
- DSLR - with Lens, 14.2MP
Lowest Price : P20,700
- DSLR - with Lens, 24.20 MP
- ISO 100 to 25600 in steps...
- 1/4000 to 30 s in steps o...
Lowest Price : P20,990
- DSLR - with Lens, 24.2MP
- 200 - 6400; can also be s...
Lowest Price : P27,000
- DSLR - with Lens, 24.2MP
Lowest Price : P11,000 Used
- DSLR - with Lens, 10.75MP