Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Price list for sale Philippines
- Production 1992 - 2015
- It is a four door compact sports sedan based on front engine layout with a seating capacity of five and all wheel drive (AWD) mechanism.
- Powered by a 2-litre four cylinder engine made of aluminum displacing 217 KW at 6500 rpm and producing 366 Nm torque at 3500 rpm.
- Base model is with 5 speed manual transmission whereas the top model is with double clutch automatic gearbox.
New and Used Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution prices in Philippines23 prices
- Sort by
FS: Lancer evolution 7
- Manual / Gasoline
- NCR - Metro Manila
- 14 Aug, 2010
EVO 7 ORIG LHD US VERSION
- Manual / Gasoline
- NCR - Metro Manila
- 1 Jul, 2010
- * Prices updated on Jan 19, 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of Jan 21, 2017.
Video of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X User Experience
Review: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
The “Evolution” is coming back
Just when we thought we couldn’t get any more Mitsubishi Evolution, Mitsubishi CEO Masuko Osamu hinted its return! But there’s a catch....
Oct 20, 2015
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi Motors shocked the world with its announcement of the ending the production of its world rally champion, the Lancer Evolution Series.
On April 10, 2015 Mitsubishi Motors started taking reservations for the final batch of the Lancer Evolution series the "Lancer Evolution X Final Edition". The Company made it clear that only 1,000 units will be sold worldwide.
Many of the Evo fans was devastated with news, the lancer evolution series was a living legend, it was a pure Japanese ingenuity that no other countries could make. Just when you thought that all hope is gone, earlier this month Mitsubishi CEO Masuko Osamu just announced that the "Evolution" series isn’t over.
(If you’re smiling right now don’t get your hopes up yet.)
"There are no plans of using "Evolution" name to any future sedan models" says Mitsubishi Motors CEO Masuko Osamu, "but there might be possibilities of using the badge on our upcoming plug-in Hybrid SUV model."
The Company has their hands full in creating a new Hybrid SUV, focusing their attention away from the Lancer Evolution thus ending its production. Mitsubishi Motors undergoing a new path is now closer in building a high performance vehicle with PHEV technology.
The next “Evolution”?
Earlier this march at the Geneva Motor Show, Mitsubishi Motors introduced the XR-PHEV II whose name was adopted from the 1993 Lancer Evolution. At that point, the faith of the Lancer Evolution has already been decided. In the aspect of sale and production costs of the new vehicle, Mitsubishi Motors decided to put a stop on the Lancer Evolution series.
On the other hand, Mitsubishi Motors has started building a high performance PHEV Outlander scheduled to participate at the Portugal cross country rally at the end of the year. "If the EV/PHEV technology can be completely adopted to a high performance car, then the name "Evolution" will definitely continue." Says Mitsubishi Motors CEO.
Next year Mitsubishi Motors is schedule to release the said high performance SUV. Till then we’ll just have to wait to know whether the Evolution badge is really coming back or not.
Personally, I hoped that the production continued til we figure out which 4WD turbo-charged 4-door sedan is actually better?
The Subaru WRX STi or the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution? Which side are you on?
Reviews of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
User Review : 2Reviews
Lancer Evolution is immortal forever.
I have bought 7, 8, 9 and 10. Until 9, I used to participate at the circuit and gymkhana, I haven't been able to ...Read more
- Rating : 3.5
- Date : Jan 25, 2014
- Review by Japanese user
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
[Good] if you where looking for a car which is all about speed and cool design. well you must put on list this ...Read more
- Rating : 4.2
- Date : Jan 23, 2015
- Review by ypongii
Forum of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Top5 Mitsubishi Cars
Lowest Price (New) : P690,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P135,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure is powered by an inline four cylindered 2.7 L diesel engine, displacing 72 BHP, along with 105 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : P1,550,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P288,000
- Full to midsized SUV 2/4-door model with front engine placement; introduced in 1982. Features a 6G75 3.8L, V-6 cylindere engine producing 247HP power.
Lowest Price (New) : P585,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P85,000
- Mitsubishi L300 offers several engine options from 1.4L I4 gasoline to 2.5L I4 diesel. Transmission varies between 3/4 speed automatic and 4/5 speed manual.
Lowest Price (New) : P2,550,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P100,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero features a DOHC 2.5L, turbo charged inter cooled engine producing 131kW power, 400Nm torque & 2477 displacement. Engine makes 2000-2500rpm.
Lowest Price (New) : P848,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P47,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer is powered by a four cylindered turbo charged petrol engine that is mated to a CVT automated transmission system.
Top5 sedan Cars
Lowest Price (New) : P592,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P200,000
- Toyota Vios draws power from a range of petrol engine options, including a 1.3 L and a 1.5 L. It is popular for being reliable and practical automobile.
Lowest Price (New) : P1,088,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P77,999
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (New) : P850,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P60,000
- With a fuel economy of 26/34 MPG, Toyota Corolla has inline 4 cylinders with 4 speed shiftable automatic transmission. Drivetrain is FWD.
Lowest Price (New) : P759,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P90,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
Lowest Price (New) : P610,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P25,000
- Nissan Sentra is known to return 30/39 MPG on the city/freeway. Its engine block is mated to a six speed auto mated CVT transmission system, improving performance and fuel economy.