Mitsubishi L300 Reviews
- Production 1979 - present
- Also known as Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300 offers several engine options from 1.4L I4 gasoline to 2.5L I4 diesel. Transmission varies between 3/4 speed automatic and 4/5 speed manual.
- Chassis imporved with elongated version to improve cabin space. Sturdy vehicle with good handling and control. Produces over 80 HP with its engines.
- Interior looks neat and comfortable with good passenger seats and efficient driver control. Extensive safety specs present with a "soft cube" designed body.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by racky
- Apr 19, 2017
ang car ko na ito ay maganda talagang pang business marami kasing makakasakay nito at kahit malayo ang byahe nito ay matibay ang makina nito kahit off road man at mabilis talaga ito kaya okay talaga ito para sa akin at hindi din problema ang maintenance nito kasi hindi mahal kaya okay ang sasakyan na ito.
- Review by Sanjay Amarnani Seller
- Jan 16, 2017
Very good running performance
Very good running performance. Very fuel efficient.
- Review by fa_pogi
- Jun 21, 2015
I had this L300 van for almost six years. It was good and durable. Its diesel consumption was pretty just average. ot that expensive compare to other. Engine performance could be off-road riding. What I dont like this L300 van was its design bothe in the interior and exterior.
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
<exterior> It looks a lot cooler with the model change, but it looks like it is just copying other makes. Or is it just me who think so? To me, it still looks like a truck from the rear. <interior> ...Read more
- Rating : 1.4
- Review by Japanese user
- Date : Feb 11, 2016
Matagal na din naman pala itong sasakyan namin at dito ako unang natutung mag drive kaya subrang especial ito sa akin kasi naman sa school days ko pa ito gamit pa namin hanggang ngayon maganda kasi ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Geraldin
- Date : Jun 24, 2017