Mitsubishi L300 Reviews
- Production 1979 - 2013
- Also known as Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300 offers several engine options from 1.4L I4 gasoline to 2.5L I4 diesel. Transmission varies between 3/4 speed automatic and 4/5 speed manual.
- Chassis imporved with elongated version to improve cabin space. Sturdy vehicle with good handling and control. Produces over 80 HP with its engines.
- Interior looks neat and comfortable with good passenger seats and efficient driver control. Extensive safety specs present with a "soft cube" designed body.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Sanjay Amarnani Seller
- Jan 16, 2017
Very good running performance
Very good running performance. Very fuel efficient.
- Review by fa_pogi
- Jun 21, 2015
I had this L300 van for almost six years. It was good and durable. Its diesel consumption was pretty just average. ot that expensive compare to other. Engine performance could be off-road riding. What I dont like this L300 van was its design bothe in the interior and exterior.
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
Good morning everyone and say hi to my pajero car I've been using this for almost three years and until now I really like it much because the design of it was so simple but its okay as long as I have ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by sun_n_nil
- Date : Dec 20, 2016
Ang astig ng sasakyan ko isang Mitsubishi Eclipse pero ang itsura ngayon ay ang ganda na kasi pina paganda ko ito lalo dahil sasali ako sa mga car raising kaya handa na ako. Ang makina nito ay ang ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by JaCObbs52
- Date : Oct 28, 2016