Mitsubishi L300 Reviews
- Production 1979 - 2013
- Also known as Mitsubishi Delica
- Mitsubishi L300 offers several engine options from 1.4L I4 gasoline to 2.5L I4 diesel. Transmission varies between 3/4 speed automatic and 4/5 speed manual.
- Chassis imporved with elongated version to improve cabin space. Sturdy vehicle with good handling and control. Produces over 80 HP with its engines.
- Interior looks neat and comfortable with good passenger seats and efficient driver control. Extensive safety specs present with a "soft cube" designed body.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Sanjay Amarnani Seller
- Jan 16, 2017
Very good running performance
Very good running performance. Very fuel efficient.
- Review by fa_pogi
- Jun 21, 2015
I had this L300 van for almost six years. It was good and durable. Its diesel consumption was pretty just average. ot that expensive compare to other. Engine performance could be off-road riding. What I dont like this L300 van was its design bothe in the interior and exterior.
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
Ito yung car namin hanggang ngayon na realized ko ang tagal na din pala ng car namin kasi i was in high school pa nga dati ito na yung gamit ni dady sa pag hatid sundo sa amin sa school and until now ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Jun mar
- Date : Feb 23, 2017
This car is a gift for myself i am having a hard time also commuting everyday so ive decided to buy a car. A car that is not so big cause im having a hard time in parking a car also so im preferring ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by layu-layo
- Date : Feb 13, 2017