Microsoft Surface Studio Price in the Philippines and Specification
- Core i5, Core i7
- 16GB, 32GB, 8GB, HDD, 1TB...
- 28 inches, Windows 10 Pro ... more specs
- Shop Type
- Online & Physical Shop
- Physical Shop
- Online Shop
- Private Seller
Please wait for price information to be registered.
- Microsoft Surface Studio(1TB / Intel Core i5) P161,354.76($2,999)
- Microsoft Surface Studio(1TB / Intel Core i7) P188,256.19($3,499)
- Microsoft Surface Studio(2TB / Intel Core i7) P225,918.18($4,199)
- * Prices updated on Oct 23, 2018.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of Oct 22, 2018.
Video of Microsoft Surface Studio
Tested: Microsoft Surface Studio Review
Microsoft Surface Studio Unboxing!
Specs of Microsoft Surface Studio
- Desktop Type: All-in-One
- CPU: Core i5, Core i7
- Processor Model: 6th Gen Intel Core
- GPU Model: i5 Intel 8GB: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory , i7 Intel 16GB: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory , i7 Intel 32GB: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 4GB GDDR5 memory
Memory & Storage
- RAM: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Memory Expandable: up to 32GB
- Storage Type: HDD
- HDD: 1TB, 2TB
- Display Size: 28 inches
- Resolution: 4500 x 3000
- Panel Type: 10 point multi-touch
- Ethernet: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- WiFi: Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible
- Connectivity: USB3.0, Bluetooth, Card Reader, Camera, Speakers, Microphone
- OS: Windows 10
- OS Ver: Windows 10 Pro
- Dimensions: Display: 637.35 mm x 438.90 mm x 12.5 mm , Base: 250.00 mm x 220.00 mm x 32.2 mm
- Weight: 9.56 kg max
- The following values may vary between shops. Please check each shop before making your purchase.
About Microsoft Surface Studio
The Microsoft Surface Studio: One Impressive Desktop - It is an all-in-one PC that comes with a truly unique design and function. Its price makes it an extravagant dream for everyone who are artistic and illustrators.
BODY AND BUILD
The Microsoft Surface Studio has a look and design of a modern desktop. It has straight edges and a simple gray on chrome aesthetic. It measures at 9.8 in - 8.7 in - 1.3 in - base and 25.1 in - 0.5 in - 17.3 in - display. It has 3.0 USB ports, memory card reader, which are located on the rear. The lack of USB-C and ThunderBolt also means you won't be able to take advantage of the fastest external drives. The keyboard and mouse are completely wireless and which makes it clutter free. The Surface pen is also included inside the box once purchased.
It has an impressive display of 4,500 x 3,000 pixels. It is sharper than a 4K display without being overzealous. The screen and size have a 3:2 aspect which can snap four separate programs to each corner. The Surface Studio's other winning feature is the Zero Gravity Hinge. It absorbs all the torque required to move the 13-pound display, making it easy to switch from a standard all-in-one PC to a digital drawing surface. When placing it down, the touchscreen display holds itself at the same angle of a pitch as a standard drafting table. You can also adjust the display at different levels without worrying about it moving under the weight of your hands when working.
The Surface Dial is a creation unique to Microsoft. It is one game-changer for any professionals who also have a proclivity for Windows 10. The Surface Dial is intuitive and you'll realize it both spins and acts as a physical button. It is compatible with different applications, these include both first- and third-party applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Photos and even Spotify. The Surface Pen strokes translate perfectly into lines of digital ink. When using other styluses, it feels like gliding on glass or cutting into the touchscreen. It has a more refined hardware so that it offers just the right amount of resistance. Drawing and writing on the Studio feel like it's almost too good to be true.
OS AND SOFTWARE
It is powered by Windows 10 Pro and Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6820HQ / 2.7 GHz. The graphics processor is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M. With the Surface Studio's performance, it quickly loads everything. It works even when you open multiple web browser, as a gaming laptop, it runs smoothly and no lag behind.
MEMORY AND STORAGE SPECS
It has an internal memory capacity of 16GB and RAM capacity of 16GB LPDDR4 SDRAM. The Hard drive capacity is at 1TB, and video memory 2GB GDDR5 SDRAM. You can use supported flash memory card SD memory card like the SDHC Memory Card and SDXC Memory Card.
- It has a seamless transition between different modes.
- It has the best and biggest digital drawing board.
- It has a unique desktop functionality.
- It is too expensive.
- No other color choice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Microsoft is one of the world's largest software makers which was founded in 1975. It has been known for creating Windows, the most popular operating system for PCs and laptops. It 2010, Microsoft launched its Windows Phone smartphone OS and its own Surface lineup of tablets in 2012. Microsoft company is based in Redmond, California, it completed its acquisition of the Nokia Devices and Services division in 2014.
POPULARITY IN THE PHILIPPINES
Microsoft Surface Studio is known to be one good useful computer to have. In the Philippines, not all appreciate this kind of desktop because most Filipinos would prefer the conventional and ergonomic computer desktop. Aside from its expensive price, it is still popular in the country since its one impressive desktop to have.
Reviews of Microsoft Surface Studio
User Review : 1Reviews
my dream studio
I finally got my dream computer set up and this is the best ever technology gadget that I have ever used in my ...Read more
- Rating : 5.0
- Date : Mar 10, 2018
- Review by betty&veronica
Forum of Microsoft Surface Studio
Top5 Microsoft Desktop Computers
- Core i5, Core i7
- 16GB, 32GB, 8GB, HDD, 1TB...
- 28 inches, Windows 10 Pro